[Resolved] Unit Trust Of India Mutual Fund [Utimf] — unit scheme, 1964 (clause 11)

Gunjan Chheda on Jan 2, 2018
Hi my grandfather has invested in unit scheme, 1964 (Clause 11). Can i know the procedure to withdraw this scheme. We have the original share certificate with us which has complete information about it.
Also is this scheme is still available or not?
We have others share certificate of this company too, so i wanted to know the procedure to transfer or withdraw scheme
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 4, 2018

[Jan 02, 2018] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
In this connection, we sent mail to the unit holder on 03/01/2018 asking the further details such as, scheme certificate no, Email ID and Contact no. for reply

and also provided our scheme registrars office email id for direct reply.

On the receipt of the said details, we will give reply.

With Regards
UTIMF
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Could you please let me know the status for account number 201A77891 for the UTI Reinvestment plan? I have not received any updates from a long time. It's in the name of Sumitra Jain. Please email details at johny8132003@gmail.com.

We have unit trust of india -unit scheme 1964 clause 11 how to redeem the scheme

'GN' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Unit Trust Of India Mutual Fund [Utimf] - unit scheme, 1964 (clause 11)