[Resolved] United India Insurance Company [UIIC] — motor insurance - claim refund pending

samuel_vijay on Jul 9, 2018
I reside in Bangalore City and purchased online Bike insurance from Policy Bazar for the year[protected].I had an accident on 10th April due to vehicle skid while trying to avoid a person who was coming on the wrong side of the road. I left my bike for repair on the same day and was told to pay upfront and go for reimbursement later.All required papers were provided to the insurance company and it took good 45 days for the papers to be sent across to Gurgaon as the Bangalore team confirmed it is not possible for them to process in the same city as the policy was purchased online and it belonged to Gurgaon. Later I had written a note to the Gurgaon team on 4th June and it was forwarded to another team who in turn asked me to respond back with the previous policy copy which I did the same day. Till date I haven’t received any response.Tried all possible Email / Phone no's but unable to get through anybody.Policy No:[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 9, 2018
Received Positive response from Mr.Hariharan DY.GM who immediately forwarded the case to CRM DRO 2 for looking into my case. I got a email response from Mr.Deepak Sharma (RM N.Delhi) who stated that my claim has been approved and the claim amount would be refunded within today. Overall i am glad after so much struggle i was able to get the much needed refund. The top management has been very responsive not sure why the people downstream failed to act and responded only after an escalation.

Comments

Some mis using adres and IDV

+91 44 2833 0421 [Corp Learning Centre]