[Resolved]  University Of Petroleum & Energy Studies — Payment issue

With due respect I Ashok Thakur, honourable citizen of India wants to state that on 30th May 2014. I had submitted admission of form o[censored]PES via Internet which was completely filled and I had all legal payments with receipt number. i.e[protected]. On 11th June 2014 I rechecked my forum and found some problem in it, so to sort out my problem I called on their helpline number, but instead of helping me they refused to refund my money back and told me that I have not filled the form properly. But Sir Honestly I had done I had filled the form as per the instruction. I hope so you will help your truly citizen, Ashok Thakur

Payment issue

[Jun 11, 2014] University of Petroleum & Energy Studies [UPES] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ashokthakur Jul 02, 2014
With due respect I want to state that I Ashok Thakur has reported about the refund of the payment that was no returned to me. Its been almost a month when UPES assured me about the refund of the payment, but I neither got my money back nor any response from UPES. I request you to refund my payment or else I have to take more serious actions.
Updated by ashokthakur Jul 14, 2014
Sir
It has more than a month, I requested you several times for the refund of my money.but you every time ignored me. I dont have any hatred to you, to this institution or any person related to it, all I know is that was my money which was confiscated by you...and I feel that I do have a right to get it back...so Sir I am going to do every possible thing for my right...

Comments

Hi Ashok,

As per your complaint above, we would like to bring to your notice that you have filled the form on 30th may and that too with incomplete information. Also, the amount paid by you was on 11th June while the last date of submitting the amount was 5th June which was mentioned everywhere and in all the communications. We request you to please wait for sometime as we are processing your request for refund, also you will be reached out via call/mail in sometime regarding the complaint.

PS- Attached screen shot below for your reference.

UPES

Sorry to say but, Sir the payment was made on 30th May 2014.

With due respect I want to state that I Ashok Thakur has reported about the refund of the payment that was not returned to me. Its been almost a month when UPES assured me about the refund of the payment, but I neither got my money back nor any response from UPES. I request you to refund my payment or else I have to take more serious actions.

University of Petroleum & Energy Studies [UPES] Phone