Utaxi — worst cab service

Bangalore, India
 Shwetatd on Mar 15, 2019
This is the worst cab service. This might be the cheapest available in bangalore but only 50 rupees difference from others.
I've tried this 3-4 times and got disappointed always.
- cabs are dirty and stinking
- cab drivers are not professional
- very old vehicles are used, even if ac is on you won't feel it.
- once i booked cab for airport and they called just half an hour ago saying cab will be 1 hour late.
After this incident i decided never to use utaxi/deepam just to save 50rs. And still i am following up with them for the refund (Since i paid beforehand) even after 20 days.

Never use utaxi. Worst service.
Updated by Shwetatd, Mar 15, 2019
This is the worst cab service. This might be the cheapest taxi available in Bangalore but only 50 rupees difference from other cabs.
- Very old vehicles are used, even if ac is on you won't feel it.
- Once I booked cab for airport and they called just half an hour ago saying cab will be 1 hour late.
After this incident I decided never to use Utaxi/Deepam just to save 50rs. and still I am following up with them for the refund (since I paid beforehand) even after 20 days.

Utaxi - worst cab service