Utaxi

Utaxi Complaints & Reviews

My name is Neel Masure. Complaint has raised with customer service. On 16/08/2020. I have paid the driver cash as there was problem with digital transaction. But it got deducted from my account and after 2 days 18/08/2020 it got credited to driver account through Google pay. Since then i am chasing with customer service and with driver, I spoke with Sonu in customer service. For confirmation Driver sent me the screenshots of his Google Pay. Driver agreed to pay me back 800 rupees . Its being 2 weeks i am getting fake promises from customer service and driver is not answering calls.
Driver - Manjunath / [protected]
Cab No - KA 01 AJ 3930

I want the resolution on this complaint and want my 800 rupees back.

This is the worst cab service. This might be the cheapest available in bangalore but only 50 rupees difference from others.
    I've tried this 3-4 times and got disappointed always.
    - cabs are dirty and stinking
    - cab drivers are not professional
    - very old vehicles are used, even if ac is on you won't feel it.
    - once i booked cab for airport and they called just half an hour ago saying cab will be 1 hour late.
    After this incident i decided never to use utaxi/deepam just to save 50rs. And still i am following up with them for the refund (Since i paid beforehand) even after 20 days.

Never use utaxi. Worst service.
    Updated by Shwetatd
    This is the worst cab service. This might be the cheapest taxi available in Bangalore but only 50 rupees difference from other cabs.
    - Very old vehicles are used, even if ac is on you won't feel it.
    - Once I booked cab for airport and they called just half an hour ago saying cab will be 1 hour late.
    After this incident I decided never to use Utaxi/Deepam just to save 50rs. and still I am following up with them for the refund (since I paid beforehand) even after 20 days.

NEVER USE UTAXI. WORST SERVICE.

I booked cab for bangalore airport and cab came 40 mins late. Also driver took some different route to avoid the toll, which i already paid while booking cab. After that we missed our flight by 5 mins. I called to utaxi and they said they can not do anything on it, it's my mistake that i did not cancel the cab. They directly saying we did not ask you to user our service. Arrogant people. They event don't know how to give service to customer. Even they don't have complaint number. I asked for refund they said you used our service and it's not their fault.

I had booked a cab for late night 1:15 am. Even though my booking was confirmed, i didn't get the driver contact details. When i called in the office they were unaware and later in the night they told me that driver had already left the place without informing them. I had struggled a lot in that night to find bus/cab as i didn't get anything at that time. They haven't refunded my amount yet too. Worst service.

I booked a cab to airport on 1st mar and it was canceled as utaxi called and said they did not have the indica which i booked and were asking me to take a sedan for higher amount and also to pay additional for toll charges even though there is no toll for going to airport.

I felt cheated and asked to cancel the booking which. I got cancelation confirmation right after call from utaxi. I was told that the amount of rs 612.75 that was paid should get credited back to my payment method within 7 days.

On 19th mar they had replied to my mail as below:
          dear customer...

sorry to inform you are amount was still
          in process i will make sure that we will receive
          you amount within 1/2 days

Its been over 35 days and i still havent received it. I reached out to them again via email and phone multiple times but now they either dont reply or just say that will get back but never do.

Here are the transaction details:
          Booking id: 366306
          Amount paid: rs 612.75
          Transaction id: 201803011111212800110

It's the worst taxi service in bangalore. Don't book just because it looks cheap. I had 3 bad incidents with them.
            Twice they didn't send the cab and i missed my flight. The third time they send me a bigger car that i didnt book and i had to pay for it.
            Every time i call them, they make excuses and the staff is very rude, they don't wanna help the customers. They only worry about extracting money from us as possible.

Hello sir /medom
              plz don't blame utaxi nd taxi drivers.
              once u called to book taxi plz ask full details about ur ride.i[censored]r agree wid the fare details then nly confirm ur booking. it always fare+toll+parking.. k
              then blame drivers...
              Ex..nw time is 04 pm ur flight timing is around 06pm...still ur in Itpl...driver start the ride above 90km speed means that is rashdrive..
              if he started 50km speed means Itz very slow...u ppl r always blame drivers...he started above 90km speed means nt fr hisself...k

I booked a cab from Bangalore to Pondicherry on 13th August 2016 at 3 AM. (Reference no. 263663). I got the drivers details 2 days back and but the same driver did not turned up today. We inquired at the customer care and they did not give any appropriate response and we were left with no cab to go to Pondicherry resulting in we not going to Pondicherry and our rent which we paid for the hotel was non refundable thus loss of money also. Even the customer care executive was not talking to us properly and was giving unreasonable excuses to us and later on disconnected our phone and did not bother to take our calls.

I booked a taxi from utaxi website for airport drop @ 8:00 am from kadubeesanahalli (bellandur) on 7th july. and, the taxi driver called me @7:07 am on 8th jul to pick me up. i asked him to come kadubeesanahalli fly over because he was waiting near to bellandur gate which is 1 km from my place and kadubeesanahalli is my actual pick up location as per booking. and, the driver said that he will come. and, i waited him. finally, the customer care (someone) o[censored]taxi called me @8:00 am said that your booking has been cancelled and they will send another taxi @9:00 am. i said why? i am going to airport not to a bus stop to catch and will take your taxi as per you want not the customer want. that person argue with me that the taxi driver has already picked up an another passenger. what? by this time, i was totally mad and shouting because that guy was behaving so rudely and telling its all my fault. he disconnected the phone. what the hell is this? was it a bad night mare or what else? my nightmare did not end their also. i immediately booked ola cab, and now this driver tells me to come to embassy tech park. what the hell is this? enough is enough. and, finally, i have to cancel my flight for the very first time in my life.

I am very sorry to say that now a days, the bangalore is not a place to trust specially these taxi/cab drivers. these people are making the life very vulnerable, miserable of bangalorean further.
                  I booked a taxi for my wife and daughter arriving early in the morning to Bangalore airport and paid in advance. The details were confirmed on the phone. But at the airport there was no one and the call center sent another one wasting time and multiple phone calls.

I will not book with them again.

Hi, i booked a utaxi from airport to mangammanapalya (Bommanahalli) in bangalore. Driver name is syed zabi ([protected]). Driver came 40 minutes late. And he asked me extra fare. I said when i booked why utaxi people said 445+120 (Toll gate fees) but he demanded me 600+ 120. He is saying that no one will come for this much amount so you don't have option. I said in that case i can cancel my trip. He is shouting at me how you will cancel when i reached. I said if you ask extra amount is this fair? I called to number from where i got call from utaxi. Then he spoken with the driver and finally he said ok. I and my father entered into the taxi. He started taxi and when toll gate came he asked me money without respect and he demanded me. I gave toll gate fee.In journey time he is saying like in bus also you has to pay 350 to hsr layout. You are two people now then it may cost 700 in bus. This is taxi so it costs more. His driving is too rash and his appearance also like criminal. I got a doubt and asked him on which way you are going to bommanahalli. He didn't replied. On the journey he is irritating me with his words. Finally i decided not book a cab from utaxi. I strongly recomonding people not to book this cabs. They don't gave me option to give my feedback.

Utaxi Recent Comments