[Resolved]  Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] — pan card modification request is not processed yet

Hi team,

I have submitted request for my wife's pan card online modification last week. While checking the status it is reflecting as "yet they have not received original docs to proceed ahead". For this i have visited uti office borivali location as per the address available on website but that office is shut over there from last 1 year and yet address is not modified. Then i tried to reach customer care number for several time but no one answered the call. Don't know to how to escalate this and move further. For this i have mailed them to share me their ho postal address so that i can post all the relevant docs to them but they are not at all responding...

Requesting your help to get process ahead...

Pan modification request no. U-q[protected]

Jigar thakker
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-05-20 22:38:54
Thank consumer complaint team, have received my modified pan card. Thanks for your support.
Updated by JigarThakker Mar 12, 2018
Hi Team,

Still I have not received any update from UTI team. Requesting you to ask them to call me on priority. As this is pending since very long.

Updated by JigarThakker Mar 21, 2018
Hi Team,

Request your intervention please. As this is pending since very long.

Updated by JigarThakker Mar 26, 2018

Please help here.

Updated by JigarThakker Apr 12, 2018
Complaint launched from 9 Mar'18 but yet my pan card is in process. Can we have the timeline for the same.

Comments

I have applied for pan from UTI website since last 15 days i have not received any mail or SMS regarding PAN application or any confirmation regarding acceptance of PAN application. at least they have to confirm receipt of payment by mail or email but they dont.

UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Phone
    UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Address
    Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street, New Delhi, India - 110001