Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Complaints 2039
1918
Profile

File a complaint to Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]

Having problems with Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]

1800 180 0440

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] reviews & complaints page 14

I am not getting physical bill by more than 3-4 month.I have already informed about this orally to the person who come to teke reading and provide bill.Also informed to UPPCL authority by Twitter complaint but no response.I am paying my bill through online paytm platform which shown in paytm portal.

My account ID:[protected]
Customer Name: Ajay Shukla
Mob : [protected]
Add: Shastri Nagar...
I hv used my credit card last night for payment and i hv done it
But no msz rcvd from paid paymnt from uppcl and showing pending payment still
Here is transaction id:-hga3po9ada[protected] dated 27.8.21 time 22.23...
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
With due respect I am to say that I am having a domestic connection of 2 KW since last 3 years. I pay my bills online regularly which is about 1200/- per month in average. My previous bills of this year may be checked as under.-

4/1/21 872.24
12/6/21 1357.48
11/7/21 1437.00
10/8/21 2254.64* (overbilling)br...

Sir
I am a handicapped person and have no earning source an electricity meter is installed on the name of my Late Father mr Dal chand sharma by your company in 2016 and installer has not given the information of the above meter to the department and no bill has been given to me till 27/08/2021 now some body has called me on my mobile no. and told me that you have to pay Rs 60000/ (Sixty Thousand) for the bill of above connection. they have fixed meter on the premises but they are giving bill on the basis of fixed charges. Please provide bill to me according my meter reading. thanking you. my Ac no. is[protected] Please rectify my problem.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid all the electricity bill on time and the current bill show the payable bill of 30245 rupees
    Please check from your side there is some kind of mistakes because i have all previous bills....

Dear Sir
    I have submitted my Application form for 3 KB Connection in Ramlila Madan Hydel but still in pending.

Sir I am Anil Kumar every month our electricity bill comes around 2000 rupees which was not correct as our consumption is not too much I ve complaint it too many times on our itera bijlighar Gautam Buddha Nagar but no one listen my complaint they say our cealing report was not registered on computer but I have too many times submit the cealing report copy in bijlighar please resolve this problem as soon as possible...

Account number [protected], address Savitri Dwivedi, K P Dwivedi, new colony, PARA road, Rajajipuram, lucknow, UP

For the past one and half year no one has visited our premises to take the meter readings, and the wrong bill is generated and hence inflates every day by late fee levied etc. I complained ( complaint number MV [protected] dated 13july 2021) and when I enquired after 10 days I was told the complaint is closed on 15th august 2021 . Neither problem was solved nor I had any information on my email ID or registered mobile number.
      I complained again and was given a new complaint number MV [protected] on 25th august 2021.

I paid the wrong bill only, online on 21 august 2021, as the payment site has no option of depositing less amount and waiting for the problem to be rectified is taking too much time.

My request is that meter reading should be taken and then bills should be raised.
      Pls look into the matter and resolve the issue as early as possible.

Archana Shukla

Please correction bill
        a/c[protected]
        please show online bill

I wanted to raise a complain. i live in District varanasi, Area shivpur Ramjanki dham colony i am continuously facing electricity issue the power is been cut in my area for every 4, 5 hous which is not justified at all. Kindly look and solve or else i will have to take legal action.

बिजली कम उपयोग के बाद भी बिल्ली बिल ज्यादा आना कृपा मीटर चेंज करे या जांच करे बिल की...

Hi Team,
            I have filled my electricity Bill in this month at 1st August 2021 and I got again electricity bill that amount is 1758 rps. This is too much. We are using 1 TV 1 fan and 3 to 4 L.E.D lights. This is the wrong bill generated.
            My last month bill was 163 rps only. Even my neighbor is using the same and his bill is 4358 rps. It's totally wrong. Request you to please do the needful asap.

The transformer of village Shahpur Mahmudpur Post Nyori District Ambedkar Nagar Pin Code 224139 has burnt down. Some light men are asking for ten thousand to five thousand rupees to replace this transformer. Which is not being heard. Due to which no work is being done in the house. Please try to replace this transformer as soon as possible.
              Contact no [protected]

Dear sir~
                Uppcl
                I beg to say that My meter not register in UppCl office thats not my fault in 2019 My meter was change And those who has change not gave me a selling paper-Last bill i was pay october 2020
                When i see in december 2020 then my bill was too high in two months my bill was in dec 103000 and sir I was complaint Many more time but No one can correct my problems so i requested u sir plzzz Gave me salution
                Thnk u Sir

Thnk u Sir
                  Your obiedeantly
                  Abbas khan
                  Address=Utter pradesh jaunpur sipah

While doing payment bill is 1992 but the bill I received is of 1337 so why there is a glitch in this please send the corrected bill...

In our area Katehari bazar Ambedkarnagar pin-:224151 we are facing troubles in very high voltage, as results in burning of appliances the voltage must be in between 220v to 240v but getti g more than 300v so pls tesolve our problem as soon as possible

Installation electric Pole in my gali .already complaint registration after 16 days .please action this.

लाईट नहीं आ रही हैं। अतः लाईट सही कराईं जाए।
                        बिजली घर भागूवाला

There is a electric pole in my town area "chit bara gaon, Ballia.which is not in good condition and it may take someone life at any time so would like to bring UPPCL notice on this and take care about it.

Town Area- chit bara gaon