Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 30, 2022
2054

File a complaint to Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]

Having problems with Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]

1800 180 0440

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] reviews & complaints page 15

In my area electricity is not available from 11 O clock in morning please maye my area supply normal
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/ Madam,
    my flat is empty from two month, and reading is only 1.
    got bill 11, 891.03/- of this month. i had word with customer care number he told me that your meter load increased 48 watt.
    i have only 1 BHK.
    please check and revert back.
    thanks
    vinod
    cusumer numer [protected]
    tel [protected]...

Dear sir
    I am ambuj agnihotri. I belongs to village dhaurahra khurd, post phardhan and district-Lakhimpur kheri. My electric feeder name is kaimahra feeder. We are facing the problem of heavy power supply cut from 1 month. We are finding only 2 to 3 hours power supply in every 24 hrs. So i request you that please look into the matter and do needful for us.

I m from hardoi district in my village sursa there is heavy power supply cut off during night . And if we call to powerhouse then they answered in very bad way and bad behaviour .some times they abuses to customers . Here from 8 to 1 at night they regular cut the power supply . And it is not only my complaint this is the complaint of hole villager .
      I request please provide us power supply as fast as it is possible. thank you....

Meter running fast since four months. Check meter suitability.

Mahoday mai kiana Devi Damodar Pur gheenpur mauaima praya raj ki niwasi hun meter number, 87798169 akasheey bijali ke karan kuch dino se kharab Ho gaya hai jisse bijali bil jada arahi hai shreeman se nivedan hai ki new meter lagane ki kripa kare...

There is an SDO in Ghaziabad name Shubham Tyagi who takes bribe under the table and admit to earning around 50000 monthly per month above his salary. He also misuses government perks for personal use and uses the car provided by the company for official use for personal use and also puts fake petrol bills. There are many officers like him in UPPCL like this who are corrupt and creating overburden on uppcl which is already in the loss. Please initiate an open enquiry for Ghaziabad district for strict actions against such cases.

महोदय,
          राज्य सरकार के वादे, 18 घण्टे विद्युत आपूर्ति, के अनुरूप ग्राम कोटवा, प्रयागराज में नियमित 8 घंटे विद्युत आपूर्ति हो रही है।जो कि आम सरकारी योजनाओं की तरह 2 -2 घण्टे...

Its almost 4 hours power outage in sector 22 noida.its now a daily practise that power goes off for atleast an hour and today its. gone for more than 4 hours .tried reaching authorities over phone support no response.people like us working as wfh are effected the most.

Mahoday nivedan hai ki hamare yaha 3 din se electricity supply 3 din se badhit hai. Rat rat bhar light nahi rahti. Abhi bhi light nahi hai. Andhere me rahne ko majboor hain. Jisse bachcho ki padhai bhi badhit ho rahi hai. Kripya uchit karyawai karne ki kripa karen.

I have paid bill through UPPCL site with bill pay helpdesk through myy UPI but it is still showing bill not paid.

Below was the transaction ID for amount deducted

IMPS OUTWARD ORG UPI To billdesk@hdfcbank, REF NO[protected], UPPCLR...

Respected Sir/Ma'am This is Anamika maurya from village mudrasan district sitapur... Im here to inform you about some problems of electricity which we are facings from so many days... I dont know the exact reason but may be due to heavy load or poor quality of cables our village's transformet gets destroyed in just 15days it happens each month.. IT is so true that authority provide us transomformer as soon as possible but plz. Sir do a permanent solution because in this covid situation the education is online and electricity is the basic need of it so plz its my humble request to you do a permanent solution by which Transform can work in better way.

******INCORRECT BILL********
                Dear team,

The bill for the Sept month has been generated with a meter which has completely stopped (no display), no action has been taken by the concerned people even after repeated complaints about meter replacement.

My bill for last months has been generated by the uppvnl is 4, 53, 000.
                This is an act of ignorance and irresponsible behavior by the concerned dept o[censored]ppvnl.

I request the concerned authority to take necessary and quick action against such an act of ignorance, which may have serious repercussions on the a common citizen, may cause a catastrophe in his/her life due to such a high & absurd amount of monthly electricity bill.
                For your info please

Kindly do the needful As soon as possible.

I am getting a sms for electricity bill submission of below consumer
                  Kindly remove my mobile number as this consumer is not me or any one from my family .

Sir hum apna bill sahi se jama krte hai aur miterv lg chuka hai aur ab hum miter riding ke hisab se bill jamakrtefir algsenet pe bill kyu badkr aarha hai mujheiski sudharkrwani hai...
                    Sir meri light bill badkar aarhi hai miter ke hisab se mera bill sahi hai pr net pemerabill badkar aa rha hai bill badkar aane se me bahut presan hu aur sudhrwate sudhrwate me thak gya hu pr meri kahi v sunwayi nhi ho rhi hai kripya mera bill sudhar karwane ka kast kre 🙏...

Sir
                    मेरा बिल बहुत ही ज्यादे आया है जबकि मैंने हर महीने अपने बिल सही से और समय से चुकाया है
                    कृपया मेरे बिल के बारे मे मेरी सहायता करे...
                    Jagdish Lal Srivastav

Respected sir,
                      I informed you that in my area one home is there, his home cut incoming meter live wire with the help of sub-station worker. He use most or everytime in that electricity with the help of that incoming meter wire.
                      He used 3 AC, 2 Fridge, 2 Geyser, inverter, motor, induction, etc at that cut wire. His name is Hemant Rana but meter connection name is Sangeeta and his account id is [protected] and meter number is...
                      I am rohit sonker UPPCL mai mera bill galat a raha hai but mai kai baar ja kar complain kar chuka hu lakin mera bill mai koi currect ion nahi kiya ja raha hai kindly help me team. A/N [protected]...

Myself Pooja from ghaziabad actually we are facing the problem of low voltage. Since 10 days there is an issue of low power supply. We can't even ON our electronic items. Any item is not working due to low power.
                      Please do something for this.