Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 23, 2022
2044

File a complaint to Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]

Having problems with Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] reviews & complaints page 18

Dear sir
I"m giving this complaint regarding my village electricity .

I would like to inform you that everyone is getting electricity bill since last 5 years in my village but no one get electricity connection . Only meter has been fixed in every village house. But in village no power supply no poll no transfer mean that batti gul meter chalu
So please look into this matter and do the needful help
Village...

From last one week voltage is fluctuating and current is flowing in the neutral wire of input electrical supply to my electric meter. Due to this all concealed lights and tube lights in my house are blinking even in swich off condition. As of now 6 concealed lights have been short circuited.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are suffering from huge electricity issues electricity supply is not proper and so much fluctious and even not continuous.

Sir, my name is Tejpal Singh and my connection no. Is[protected]. A fault is occur in electric meter due to sparking and power supply is disturbed. Please replace the electric meter as soon as possible.thanks

It is now frequent power cut in rural areas like Dilari. 10-12 hours power cut and still continue. There is no responsibility of the power supply unit of uppcl. What can be do we are feeling the pain and are in distress due to summer temperature.
        So please do something
        Village and Post Dilari
        District Moradabad
        PIN 244401

पहले यहां power connection था जिससे कारखाना चलता था फिर इन लोगों ने बहोत सारे गलत नियम बनाकर अवैध रूप से पैसा लूटना शुरू कर दिया जिस कारण business बंद होने की वजह से सदमे में घर के दो मुख्य...

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] — I'm complaints about bill collector

Dear Sir
          hm log hr mheene bill jma krte hai hmare yha jo bill nikalne wala aadmi aata thha wo jitna nikal deta hm usko online or offline jma kr dete thhe kuchh year s baad i think 1.6 years baad wo aadmi change ho gya jb to usra aadmi aaya nikala 18000 kuchh rupaye wo bolta hai phle wala aadmi shi bill nhi nikalat thha ab aap hi btao glti kiski hai jo nikala hm logo ne jma kiya ab ye kaon jma krega q ki hm log itna paisa jma k w ti...
          Honorable Sir by sticking to our house 1 There is an electric pole, which catches fire from time to time, which threatens us, we request you to get that pole removed, it is in our house....

The meter at my place was faulty which caused this high amount of readings and the bill (Bill number:[protected]. The issue was brought into the kind attention of the person who comes to take readings. Nothing was done from his end. But then later I managed to raise the request to change the meter which was later changed. The bill resumed to normal this month as meter was clearly faulty despite the normal consumption. I would like to take this into consideration and correct this bill. Also, I would like to take serious actions as no one in the local electricity center addresses the issue.

Meter redaer does not come on time he always comes late nad consumer hasto face over reding bill.

There is continue theft of electricity at the address of 1/142 bhoosa mandi fatehgarh near saleem beldar house . Farjana begum is continue theft the electricity bcoz is electricity connection is disconnection due to huge amount of bill is pending about 96000 - but still she theft the electricity . I have already registered so many complaint against her . But no one take any strong action against her . So i want that uppcl immediate take strong...

Ser hamara mitar bhut fast chal raha he aapse nivedan he ke hamara check mitar lagane ki anumati de aap

I have deposited Rs 7073/- for electricity bill of aug2021 on 10th sep
                Using internet banking. This amount has been debited from my account but I have not received message of deposit.please check and solve the problem.
                Ashok kumar
                Mob [protected]

I'm resident of Karkar model sahibabad Ghaziabad, there is an heavy bundle of mashey wires infront of my under-construction house. We had told line man about that but he said when we will give him wire then he will see what he can do.
                  Please see to it otherwise it may be some serious issue as wires are hanging down in street or someone will get shock.
                  Pls do the needful.

Saurabh Rawal
                  [protected]...

I have submitted the documents to increase the load from 2kw to 4kw around 4-5 months back. After multiple visits they have not increased the load and they always gave me that due to covid it is taking time. Now, when I asked them firmly, they told me that the documents have been lost. Now they are denying to visit my home and do the needful procedure (taking meter reading, etc.) required to increase the load.

Would request you to take the necessary action.

Thanks & Regards
                  Himanshu Sharma
                  Hapur, Uttar Pradesh - 245101

I am facing problem about my light bill.every month my light bill exceeding but I am not using too much light.i think there is some problem in my light meter or monthly bill.please give me some solution.

The month of August bill was generated and an extra amount of 1259 been added, I went to the subdivision office for clarification but they don't take ownership and said it is a system-generated bill, I asked to explain the breakup of the amount and why 1259 INR has been added extra in the current bill. And the worst thing is they said this is the check bounce charge even I did not pay by check.
                      I have the recipient of the last payment which is been paid through UPI.

Below is the detail :
                      Account no - [protected]
                      Consumer name: Neelam Chauhan
                      Mob - [protected]

I am a resident of Pushp Vihar Avas Vikas Chandausi Sambhal and we haven't received electricity since 9 am in our locality. I had called in the power house of Chandausi but they haven't responded to my queries and have not enlightened as to when we will receive the electricity. I request you to kindly take action immediately. Thank you.

Light nahi aa rahi h hmari subah se

In my area problem of proper electricity supply is continue from more than 1 month. We are not getting supply of 18 hours properly. We are getting only 10 hours supply hardly in a day.
                            The behaviour of customer care officials is very rude ....