[Resolved]  Vasan Eye Care — Cheating the patients with Kodak K+ lens and unsatisfied response there by

In the month of may we went to vasan eye care (Kukatpally) for eye check up to my mom and dad. They had some eye problem and they required spectacles. - I asked them for the crizal lens. They told me and convinced me to take Kodak K-plus lens. But there was some issue with the lens with in 5 months.. No clear view.. - I took two spectacles ( Order : 98020 and Order : 97189 ) and costly lens. - I have given spectacles on Dec 3rd and didn't received until now.. - I given the spects back and they said they need to send it to Kodak for De-coding and asked me to wait for a week.. - Almost 2 weeks completed by today and no satisfied response from them. I contacted them by phone nearly about 12 times. they will say today or tomorrow and postpone. But no satisfactory response. - They didn't even given me a call and told the status. - I even mailed them to the email address chairman.[protected]@vasaneye.in, and no response from them even.. My parents are unable to see clearly and they are facing headache problem now ..
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Beware of CHAETERS like Vasan Eye Care, as they care ONLY for their money and not about patients eyes. I ALWAYS avoid them and want my lovely contryman to say bye bye to Vasan...Eye Care.

Vasan Eye Care Hospital Phone