Vasan Eye Care Hospital
Vasan Healthcare Private Limited

Vasan Eye Care Hospital Customer Care

Vasan Healthcare Private Limited

TwitterFacebookYoutube
No. 15A, Thillainagar Main Road.
Trichy

Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone : +91 44 4340 0950, +91 44 3989 0950
Fax : +91 44 4340 0998

Load

Vasan Eye Care Hospital related photos (17)

Vasan Eye Care Hospital Complaints & Reviews

Dhirendra.singh15
SPECCS NOT DELIVERED ON TIME, Worst service and careless staff Making patients to wait longer hours.They are not even maintaining patients order also. The only way to make your done is shouting on staff. The STAFFS itself are spoiling the name of vasan eye care. STAFFS are giving time for 1:00 PM delivery and it is not delivered on time and answering in proper way from begining to TOP management, Janakpuri Mr.Roman[protected]. Dhirendra Kumar Singh [protected]

[Oct 07, 2015] Vasan Eye Care Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

iamit54
    This is to bring into your notice that we had approached the Vasan eye care centre at Indira nagar Lucknow for the Lasic opearation of Miss Sonal anand. The Lasic operation was performed at your eye centre on 24th April 2015 by Dr Pushpraj. l. After the operation the patient had approached the vasan eye care centre numerous time with complaints of blurred vision and headache. but she was told that it is a normal thing and clear vision will be restored by 3-4 months. However due to continuous headache and blurred vision when we visited the eye care centre today and undergone the tests a power of 0.5 was detected n both the eyes and no proper reply was given as to why this has happened. Due to this the patient is experiencing a lot of mental stress. Request you to please intervene as this hampers the image of your prestigious institution. Excepting your reply at the earliest.

manikandan_sandhiya
      Yeserday, we have visited in vasan eye care fro eye infection. i have payed 100 rupees for registration and 495 rs for treatment. but there is no prescription details . only they provide eye drop only. pls provide me the prescription for the patients. VERY BAD HOSPITAL

[Jul 15, 2015] Vasan Eye Care Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nalindesu
        I went Vasan eye care, Ameerpet, hyderabad for my father cataract operation on July 6th-2015 they cheked and took all required tests and they gave 8th for operation at 8:00 AM, they called 7th 5PM and told there is some technical issues so they told me to take my father to Kukatpally, hyderabad for cataract surgery it will take only 1 hour, I took my father on 8th at 8AM, but there is no one available in hospital and they said to wait and after 15 mins they came and told me to go 4th floor then they told they will start at 9 AM after 9AM I asked it is 9AM then they said 10AM... After 12 PM they took my father to operation theater and my father came out 12:30PM and again they said to wait outside the operation theater for checkup (they said it will take just for 5mins), after they left that place. I waited long time and I checked and find one syster and checked with her she also checked and said to me to wait... after 2 hours 2:30PM doctor came and checked my father and told to leave. I thought to complain the hospital supervisor but they said the supervisor is not available in the hospital its very strange. there is no proper response from the staff, no care for patients, not at all clean hospital, no communication in between the staff. I am really very frustrated with the service provided by the VASAN. I really not suggested to go VASAN.

[Jul 08, 2015] Vasan Eye Care Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Panjuraj
          On 6.6.15 we done an operation in your tuticorin branch hospital. At that time we paid the amount of Rs.6000/- to your staff Mr.Thirumani Rajan but he didnot give us the receipt. Before the operation your hospital manager intimated us to pay Rs.6000(Surgery) & Rs.2000(Medicine) only. But after the surgery your councellor forced us to pay extra amount of Rs.14000/-. They don't allow us to talk with the manager. Today 10.06.15 we have the checkup. But your whole staff treated us very bad. Patient checkup didnot done. We need a reply form yourself immediately otherwise we will take the legal action & we will go to the press also.

[Jun 10, 2015] Vasan Eye Care Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

APPU1987
            HELLO, I AM TRESA MARTIN, FROM RAIPUR, I WENT TO VASAN EYE CARE HOSPITAL, RAIPUR FOR MY EYE CHECKUP, AND BROUGHT A FRAME AND GLASSES FORM THERE. BUT WHEN MY GLASSES ARE READY, I WAS UNABLE TO SAW ANYTHING CLEARLY, I WENT TO COMPLAIN IT TO THE DOCTOR AND THEY WERE AGREE THAT THERE WAS A MISTAKE IN THE NO., THOUGH THE MISTAKE ARE FROM HIS SIDE, HE ASK ME TO PAY FOR ONE MORE FRAME AND GLASS AND, WHEN WE TOLD THEM THAT WE WILL COMPLAIN IT, THEY WERE SAYING U CAN’T PROVE IT. THAT'S WHAT ATTITUDE YOU HAVE FOR YOUR PATIENT, ARE YOU JUST WANT TO MAKE MONEY, CONSUMER SATISFACTION, CONSUMER CARE ARE ALL NOTHING FOR YOU. PURCHASED :FRAME AND GLASSES WORTH RS 4900 (INCLUDING TAX) INVOICE NO.:CG001/15/IN/390181 DATE:03/05/2015 ORDER NO.:CG001/15/SO/100147 COMPANY NAME: VASAN EYE CARE HOSPITAL, RAIPUR PRODUCT DETAIL:FRAME WINNER 14042 SV UNSEX METAL HALF RS 942, KODAL ALFA REG SPH CR 1.5 HMC PROTEC NONTINT RS 3800.

[Jun 09, 2015] Vasan Eye Care Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vasan Eye Care Hospital — Very bad treatment to Patients

Monalisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
              I went for my mom's eye operation during last week. The doctor who did the operation was Raj. he didnt have sense nor operation....

gralhan
              sir my mother is a senior citizen and having treatment at ghaziabad branchj of vasan, on 17.02.2015 we have visited and the doctor consult us and ask for the tests i.e. CCT OCT HFA for rs.3200.00 and tell us to come 19.02.2015 but we are waiting here from 10.00 am but no test was made till this time and when i asked for the customer care number the reception denied to give the number and said that one machine is not working of HPA so u have to come another day for the same while on 17.02.2015 the staff said that all the tst will be take 1.30 hours only and till 1.00 pm no test was made and wasting our time ... the UID No is 18093 and the patent name is NIRMAL RALHAN, my phone no is [protected], ADVOCATE GANESHWAR RALHAN.

[Feb 19, 2015] Vasan Eye Care Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Boi 777
                I VISITED VASAN ON[protected] FOR TESTING OF MY EYES AS THREE MONTHS BEFORE WHEN I VISITED MY EYE GLASSES WERE MADE WRONG SO I REVISITED FOR EXACT NUMBER OF MY EYES. AFTER ALL CHECK-UPS WHEN MY EYES WERE TO BE TESTED THE PERSON WHO WAS INCHARGE OF EYE TESTING TO HIM MY MOTHER TOLD THAT LASTLY WHEN WE VISITED THE EYE POWER NUMBER WAS CHECKED WRONG SO FIRST HE ACCEPTED AND SAID OKAY THIS TIME EYEWILL BE CHECKED PROPERLY. BUT AFTER SOME TIME WHEN I STARTED READING THE LETTERS ON SCREEN HE SHOUTED AND SAID THAT WHAT YOU SEE ONLY TELL THAT IN A VERY ODD VOICE AND HE ALSO COMPLAINED DOCTOR THAT I AM A COPY MACHINE AND DOCTOR SAID THAT TODAY THE EYE NO. COULDN'T BE EXACTLY FINDED BUT I ASK WHAT WAS THE NEED OF CHECKING MY EYES FOR CATRACT? I AM NOT HAVING ANY SUCH PROBLEM OLD . AFTER ALL MY EYE GLASSES WERE NOT MADE AS DOCTOR CHECKED MY EYES PUTTING eye DROP . I WILL NIETHER GO NOR SUGGEST ANYONE TO GO TO VASAN AS THEY FOOL YOU AND ILLTREATYOU.I VISITED VASAN EYE CARE FOOLBAGH, KANPUR. EYE CHECKER WAS A MAN AND HE WAS HAVING PROBLEM IN HIS LEGSWHO ILL TREATED ME.MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected]

[Jan 25, 2015] Vasan Eye Care Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

samadhans2005
                  Hi my name is Samadhan Katkar & i am from Mulund Mumbai, i did my Lasik operation for my right eye under the cashless treatment on 18th Dec 2013 in Mulund Hospital when Vasan was high on media, trust me till the time of my operation i was just pushed to get my left eye also treated which was not required. Soon after the operation they asked me to know the pre & post results of my eyes. Unfortunately the vision was blur, then they rest assured me that since the number was high it will take max one month to get correct & gave me 4 different kind eye drops.. Since that time i got the feel that i have screwed my eyes by believing the media gimmicks. After a month i revisited the hospital & registered similar complain of having blur vision, this time with the blur vision i also started getting dryness in my eyes due to which i constantly felt some needle is been poked through my eyes. After consultation with Doctor he completely refused with a rude tone on the blurring part & forced me to agree upon the zero number in my operated eyes. For one minute i felt that i am standing in a retail store & asking for an exchange against the defect product & getting the expected answer from the shopkeeper that the defect is not from our end & hence we cannot exchange. Today i have left with no option except keeping quiet & collecting money to redo my operation. Whoever is reading my complain request not to visit Vasan Hospital, you will be left with zero money & zero assurance from the Hospital In such cases Government should cancel their certificates & close down such retail oriented Hospitals.

[Jan 10, 2015] Vasan Eye Care Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Karunakaran S
                    I wish to share our personal experience to us with Vasan Eye Care. Their tactics to catch the patient is by giving free lunch and distributing free eye check up 3 tokens to every body who had visited their free lunch and eye care camp. By giving Rs. 70/- cost lunch to one persons, they are simply circulating 3 or 4 tokens to them. to bring their elders of their family for free eye checking. By doing so they simply recommend for costly operation. By they way they will advise, that you (patnent) had come here at the right time. If any further delay we will simply lost our vision. In this way of threatening method. Generally our elders having worry about their fate simply go for surgery without any second openion with other doctors. and also they will never listen to their family members advise. Like this one of senior family member caught in their trap. The doctor named Prema done this operation in TTK Road, Alwarpet Branch. She had done two operation on the same day in single eye. After this the patient administered 10 different types of eye drops. After doing the treatment follow-up the patient lost his total vision and the eye become like loose nose, by always discharging water on it. After the operation, when we are keep on visiting here for the last 15 days. She simply keep on changing the drops and trying to do something. But the patient feel extreme pain from the eye to whole head. As we don't take further risk on it, and checked with other senior doctor in Anna nagar. By cheking the patient eye. That doctor sais. The doctor had totally damaged the eye. It is very difficult to rocover it. But they assured they will try. But doing this process we have to spend time, money and pain on it. We again gone with this treatement cours which was lasted for more than 3 months. Finally we got 25% vision. On the whole we spent nearly 3 lakhs. Now the patient is having the vision 50% of the vision he had before the operation in Vasan Eye Care, TTK Road. Please be aware. It seems they running this show as franchisee model. They only aim is making money. May be some political bigwig behind it. Other wise such open cheating will not happen in our country. See their advertisement in all the media. As per the Medical council terms. No Hospital having right to advertise by them self through any media as per the article 16 of the terms. But here everything is going on freely. Awareness is the only wealth we have. Try to circulate this information as much to your friends and relatives. Now a days when we go to bank. There 3 people from vasan eye care sitting and giving tokens for free eye check. Please try to avoid by falling in their trap.

[Sep 20, 2014] Vasan Eye Care Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vasan Eye Care — Wrong Prescription

md aathif
                      I checked my eyes in Vaasan Eye Care, Ambur (Vellore dist). Previously I had the Eye power of -2.75 (minus two point seven...

C.L.Parihar
                      I (C.L.Parihar) aged 66 years get the eye tested on 27th April 2014 as on 27th April 2014. As per advised I have selected progressive glasses for spectacle costing Rs.3740/-.A sum of Rs 2000/- deposited as advance.I have given spectacle frame also. I have been given date of collection 4th May 2014. I visited on this date and deposit balance amount.I put the spectacle and found that left side glass is defective because object was not correctly visible.I compliant to in charge and she told that it will be sent to Jaipur for necessary correction in lens. I have been given time or collection 11th May 2014. When I visited on this date no work has been done on that lens and defect was as it is.Again I have been given time for collection on 18th but In charge (Mr. Verma) told that still your spectacle is not ready and please collect after three/ four days. I was disappointed with such unsatisfactory service and I request him to give contact no.of your senior boss but he has not given and "I have decided to take the money back". Still my frame is not returned and on telephonic enquiry that collect frame on 23rd May after 11.00 AM. Is this not the harassment to senior citizen and poor quality of service. MY SELF KNOW HOW I SFFER WITH OUT SPECTACLE. Hope seniors in vasan care will look into this so that other senior citizen may not suffer for such services. C.L.Parihar.

[May 22, 2014] Vasan Eye Care Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      hmm...
                      Their Chennai branch is good in terms of services.

Vasan Eye Care — Misguiding and fake promises [Resolved]

Yusuph
                        I Yusuf Anwar paid advance money of Rs 25000 for my cataract surgery on 05/04/2104 UID No. 21971 to Vasan Eye Care kanpur...

k.bhaskararo
                        the vasen eye care, vskp has fixed eye operation on 7-3-2014 at 11am after through verification medical reports i.e., blood, urin, etc. duly paid an amunt of Rs.1180/-. under cashless through appolo munich. myself attend for operation i.e., catract surgery on that day, at a last minute the hospital staff informed that your proposal not approved by the insurance company and postponed the surgery. myself through enquiry the proposal submitted by the hospital, they are mentioned in the form as dieabitec mellitious (DM)patient actually i am diabetic patientfrom 2012 onwards but is under control by using table every day. during the year 2012 myself one eye operated through cashless by the hospital only on that proposal they have not mentioned and obtained approval. but in this irregularly submitted proposals as a result i am suffering allot for non completion of operation. Therefore I request to take suitable action and to see the operation completed through cashless at an earliest.

k.bhaskararo
                          on 6-4-2012 my right eye catract survey was done through cashless. on 7-3-2014 the authorities was fixed for another eye i.e., left eye catract survey and allotted bed in the hospital also in the last minute the staff informed that your insurance approval not received. after my thorough search the staff submitted proposal irregularly duly mentioning the patient is have diabates. for that reason the insurance not given the approval. actually during the year 2012 i.e., first operation time myself suffering diabtes and it is under control by daily using one tablet.this version was not informed to the insurance agency as a result the patient is suffering . please verify the entire file o[censored]ID50389 atonce and obtain necessary approval for cashless from the agency while submitted whatever proposals required since the same person operated during the year 2012

awaiting early action and inform to me in positive manner

Vasan Eye Care — Cheating the patients with Kodak K+ lens and unsatisfied response there by [Resolved]

suryanaresh
                            In the month of may we went to vasan eye care (Kukatpally) for eye check up to my mom and dad. They had some eye problem and...

Vasan Eye Care, Ameerpet, Hyderabad — Not Giving Medical Case File [Resolved]

rajeshmethuku
                            Sir Am Rajesh Kumar Methuku from Andhra Pradesh. As i went to check my eye sight to Vasan Eye Care which is located in Ammerpet,...

Vasan Eye Care — wrong prescription and looting money [Resolved]

sumanth.karanth
                            Hi I had got my eye test done in Vasan Eye Care Shimoga, where I was told about increase in my specs power after whole day...

surakesh
                            I went for my normal eye checkup and they said me there are holes in some part of eye supporting feature.and had to undergo minor laser treatment that will cost around 2300/- ,5 to 10 minutes ,no need of any rest required. Eye power they told as -4.25 on one eye & -4.75 on the other eye.

I checked with another eye hospital - they said I dont have any hole , everything is perfect and also power is -1.25 & -1.50.

what the hell is they are doctor ?

[Apr 03, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.