Via.com / Flightraja Travels Customer Care
Flightraja Travels Pvt. Ltd.

Via.com / Flightraja Travels Customer Care

Flightraja Travels Pvt. Ltd.

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Magnolia, Block B, Level 4, Manyata Embassy Business Park, Outer Ring Road, Nagwara
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

+91 80 4043 3000  [Corp Office]

Contact Details

Contact Form

Delhi
First Floor, Plot 56, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Kirti Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi 110015

Kolkata
#317, 318, 3rd Floor, Krishna Building, 224A, Acharya Jagdish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata 700017

Ahmedabad
#312, Iscon Center, Near Shivranjini Cross Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad 380015

A-404, Business Suite 09, S.V. Road, Opp. to UCO Bank, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054

Hyderabad

# 234A, 2nd Floor, Near Chinatown Resturant, Rajgarh Road, Guwahati 781003

Jammu
Opp. Garden Avenue Lane, Talab Tillo Road, Near Govt. Guest House

Goa
Advani Business Centre, Cabin No. CU 12, Neelkamal Arcade, Atmaram Borkar Road, Above Federal Bank, Panaji, Goa 403001

Overseas Offices

Philippines
Unit C&D, 14th Floor, Ramon Magsaysay Center, 1680, Roxas Boulevard, Manila

Indonesia
PT. Adya Tours (VIA | Indonesia), Pakarti Centre, 6th Floor, Jl. Tanah Abang III No. 23-25-27, Petojo Selatan, Gambir, Jakarta Pusat 10160

Singapore
Flightraja Travels Singapore Pte. Ltd., 10, Kitchener Link, #10-17, Singapore 207225
Tel:
">+65 3158 5737

View More Information...

Load

Via.com / Flightraja Travels related photos (119)

Via.com / Flightraja Travels Complaints & Reviews

K A Bhat on Aug 7, 2020
I have cancelled the PNR (TQYQ3R). The booking fare for the PNR was 37, 971 but i got refund of 34, 941.I want to know the difference of 3, 030 was not refunded. Please clarify regarding this. Indigo is saying the total refund for this PNR is 35, 985 but still i got 34, 941.

[Aug 07, 2020] Via.com / Flightraja Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Via.com / Flightraja Travels — Refund has not been received more than 2 months yet

mr.vsnegi on Aug 7, 2020
    Sir, I booked a flight from Ranchi to Mumbai on 17 March 2020, GoAir, G-388 which has been canceled due to Corona on 7 June...

Shailesh Mohal on Aug 6, 2020
    My air tickets dated 8th may 2020 and 14th may 2020 having pnr no. Fksint and jpvc9r respectively were cancelled by airlines (Indigo) and refunds were made by airline through via.com but they are unreachable.
    They are not receiving any call and not replying email and their website also seems to be non functional for refund enquiry.
    Amount of my tickets are rs. 22621 and rs 6015 total rs28636

[Aug 06, 2020] Via.com / Flightraja Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Adv S R Prasanth on Aug 6, 2020
      I am akhil raveendran. I booked three air tickets in the name akhill raveendran, athira akhil and arsha akhil for thr purpose of travelling from kochi to port blaire on[protected]. Pnr no. Lgf2js indigo flight no: 6e-6269.
      The said tickets were cancelled on 18.03.2020 due to the extraordinary pandemic situation. And till now i have not received the refund of airfare after cancellation. It has been almost five months since the cancellation has been effected. There has been constant follow up made by me and the indigo airlines sent me email stating that 20, 012 rs has been transferred to the via.com/ flight rahja travels, since they were the intermediary in booking.

Even after repeated requests and reminders no amount have been refunded yet

r_g_rajkumar on Aug 6, 2020
        I booked a ticket from delhi to madurai for 22-08-20. My payment is successful and i received a booking reference id : fmnaa3cvwranf. However till now i have not received any conformation on my pnr number or final ticket. Whenever i tried to retrive from the website it always fails. I called up the call centre but no one is answering. I sent a mail which again i got no reply.
        Kindly solve my problem. I need my pnr and final tickets.

R. G. Raj kumar.

Daniel Ikhwan on Aug 4, 2020
          I tried your website for the first time. I did not receive any confirmation email after booking, as a result, i booked with another website. After 2 days, however, the confirmation email from your website was sent to me after i had already canceled everything. Please recheck this inconvenience as i do not wish to pay twice the amount. It would be very helpful if the booking could be canceled and the transaction refunded. This situation only happened due to the fact that no confirmation email was sent to me instantly, it took 2 days for the email to be sent, and by that time it was already too late. Please take responsibility for this!

[Aug 04, 2020] Via.com / Flightraja Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Via.com / Flightraja Travels — Payment refund

Dhanesh Kaushal on Aug 4, 2020
            I was booked a ticket pnr:ac7jtg. Spicejet custumer care informe me that payment return has arrived (Amount inr 12382) in...

Via.com / Flightraja Travels — cancellation amount refund

Jitendu Rout on Aug 4, 2020
            M booked a ticket on 8th june 2020 for 5th july 2020 (Flight no. G8-378).
            I got a message from airlines that flight...
            Complaint category Travel Agents

Via.com / Flightraja Travels — non refund

Cinci on Aug 3, 2020
            I booked flight ticket in air india for 2 passengers through via.com and my booking details booking id : fmnaa3b4vfqrh. I...

Via.com / Flightraja Travels — Refund of tickets after flight cancellation

AnubhaBagui on Aug 2, 2020
            Please see that flight is cancelled by Singapore Airlines itself.
            I want to get refund for my ticket please - Ticket...

Via.com / Flightraja Travels — Refund is not returned yet

jmanita026 on Jul 31, 2020
            My Ahemdabad to chennai flight dated 29th March 2020 with PNR# XCCBKJ was cancelled due to Covid -19 .

Contacted...

Via.com / Flightraja Travels — Cancelled ticket refund process

Anky1234 on Jul 31, 2020
            I am Major Amit Kumar Singh from Indian Army. I will not be able to travel in coming months due to the tough situation at...

Ritz Priya on Jul 31, 2020
            As per airlines the flight refund is done, yet the refund is not done i want the way to use my credit shell

[Jul 31, 2020] Via.com / Flightraja Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Via.com / Flightraja Travels — Refund not initiated - Booking Reference No. FMNLA3CE79QQD

Ranjan Kr Singh on Jul 29, 2020
              I had booked my flight by paying an amount of Rs.16, 330/- through via.com on June 6 with Booking Reference No. FMNLA3CE79QQD....

Karishma patil on Jul 28, 2020
              I had booked a ticket on via.com for bus booking with reference number fmnlb3ctrjjqa. The transaction of payment had down from bank but via bus is not booked

Paid ticket but not confirmed
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-29 20:59:12
              I had been refunded back the money. Regards, Karishma

[Jul 28, 2020] Via.com / Flightraja Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I had been refunded my paid amount.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

Via.com / Flightraja Travels — need to book ticket with credit shell

sana0902 on Jul 25, 2020
                Dear sir/madam,

I Had a roundtrip booked from May to begining ofJune, from VIA.com from indigo, which got...

Via.com / Flightraja Travels — How to make booking through credit shell

Gulshan juneja on Jul 25, 2020
                Dear team,
                I have booked the round ticket from via.com from indore to delhi and viceversa, due to lockdown my flight...

Pandaram Perumal on Jul 21, 2020
                Dear sir/madam
                I have booked the ticket with ref booking id: fmnaa3a4t0h4v, through via.com for the date of booking date: jan 26, 2020.

Passengers
                For order fmnaa3a4t0h4v, you have opted partial cancellation

Select passengers
                Ajl -> ccu
                Goair
                Ccu -> maa
                Indigo no 6e-534

It was cancelled due to total lockdown and i went for cancellation through the via web page which did not allow me to cancel. Regarding this i have complained tiwce to the via.com no response. Go air line said that they refund the money to via.com on[protected].
                Kindly do the needful.
                Mmy mobile no [protected] or [protected] or e-mail id [protected]@gmail.com as early as possible as i am working in bsf stationed at lunglie, mizoram.
                With warm regards
                P. Murugan bsf

[Jul 21, 2020] Via.com / Flightraja Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Subhvicky on Jul 20, 2020
                  My flight scheduled on 7th of april from blr to ccu having pnr - x5m95a carrying 4 passengers got cancelled from the airlines (Airasia) end due to corona virus lockdown. After trying several times and reaching out to the airlines they finally refunded the amount on 9th of july to the travel agency that was via.com. I tried reaching out to via.com on all the platforms possible i. E email, phone call and on twitter i haven't got any response.in this tough times when everybody is starving for money, these via.com people have just blocked my money. I want earliest resolution as possible.

[Jul 20, 2020] Via.com / Flightraja Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Via.com / Flightraja Travels — refund of my booking is still not received

madcats on Jul 19, 2020
                    I did one one booking from via.com in the month of april20 but due to covid-19 it got cancelled so i requested spice jet airlines...

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                    LT Online Store
                    Order not supplied and no reply
                    (13 minutes ago)
                    No Screening
                    (15 minutes ago)
                    Tata Sky
                    Refund amount or transfer recharged amount to other account
                    (50 minutes ago)
                    Tata Sky
                    Amount deducted from Takasky wallet for Pack that we didn't activated and Customer support is not ready to refund it
                    (5 hours 3 minutes ago)
                    Municipal Corporation Of Peerzadiguda
                    regarding street dogs in my colony