Via.com / Flightraja Travels Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to Via.com / Flightraja Travels

Having problems with Via.com / Flightraja Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Via.com / Flightraja Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Via.com / Flightraja Travels

Via.com / Flightraja Travels Website

Via.com / Flightraja Travels Head Office Address

Magnolia, Block B, Level 4, Manyata Embassy Business Park, Outer Ring Road, Nagwara
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Via.com / Flightraja Travels Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 419 2291

View more phone numbers

Via.com / Flightraja Travels reviews & complaints(487)

Debit reference
Avenues1/[protected]/[protected]
Dated 01may2022 for Rs.4396.00.
On 1st May i tried to book ticket to bangalore from mumbai using VIA.COM booking agent and after filling details i was directed to bank site and my account was debited with
Rs.4396.00and no mail confirmation or
SMS received. Immediately i took up the issue with VIA.COM with no success till date
Kindly help.
Via.com / Flightraja Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have canceled a flight with pnr SW8YVJ on 14th May 2022, Indigo has processed the amount but there is no revert from via.com/flightraja till now.

I made 2 separate bookings for my mom and my dad on April 20th for a flight from Agartala to Pune for April 25 (via Kolkata). I got a PNR for my mother's booking indicating that the flight reservation was confirmed. However, for my father's booking I didn't receive this confirmation nor did I receive that the booking failed. Despite this two payments were deducted from my account. One for my mother's booking and one for my father's booking....

Dear Sir

I am in a position to state you that, I booked a ticket on Saturday (12/3/22) from Chennai to Karaikal night, through via.com buses
      The booking reference number is FMNLB3N6S5Y8Z

The ticket was in waiting and then it was cancelled by via.
      com.
      But the amount has been debited and I didn't receive the refund amount Rs. 1366 /
      I registered a complaint to Via.com buses, but they replied that..."refund is not processed due to tech error in CCAVENUE we are forwarded the issue to the concern tech team".

Details of Debit

Date : 12 Mr 2022
      Time :05:32:47 Pm
      IB ITG 56646100 IB
      FUNDS TRANSFER
      Details BDP-via.com-CCAVENUEF[protected] Ref.No

Please do the needful
      Mail.id : [protected]@gmail.com

I have requested refund for my flight from Mumbai to kandla FMNAA3NH17MCQ booking reference I8C74S PNR for 27 April 2022 . But till date not recieved refund from via.com. Refund my amount as soon as possible

I booked 2 tickets FMlNL3NBQKK67 and FMNLA4NBWO2MS. I realized within a few hrs that they were on wrong dates
          . I called up customer care frantically telling them to cancel they didn't only put it in cue mis guided me till 24 hrs were over so they can cut 3000 plus on each ticket. Now my 10000 is stuck because they refused to cancel

I had a booking on Air India flight for 19 Nov 2021, but the airline cancelled the flight on that day. I am waiting for a refund since then. Via.com support is unable to provide any response on when I would receive my refund.

I have booked a flight by via.com website on 23rd Jan. The booking got aborted in their website but my money got deducted. I called the website to refund my money. They said it takes 7 days initial and then they said it takes 15 days. I believe that if the booking is not confirmed abd money is deducted it hardly takes 24 hours to come back to the paid account. I haven't received my money till now the amount was 3308. I need my money back. In this situations If they keep our money for their websites fault then that's not fair. I believe that I can seek some help and get my money back soon.

Booking ID FMNJA39NVFLUW
                Airline: Air India PNR Y1XB4 e ticket No[protected] to 722 Five ticekts
                Delhi-Vadodara date 28th June 2020
                This was a date back to Covid 19 situation in India. I am corresponding with Via.com as an agent in the Name of Shri Kavish travels and tours FRAG Id is 6154843.
                I was asked by Via.com to get Endorsement copy from Air India but it says that they have refunded the amount to Via.com on 19th December 2021.
                But I have not received the amount yet even though you guys received it.
                All the travellers are my close friends and senior citizens. I am feeling very bad that being their friend and your agent I am unable to refund them since 2020. Please help me resolve it and refund me the amount.
                Thank you.
                Vivek Sathe

FMNCA3M3G5PR8 i books a flight ticket which was aborted and the refund of 18030.2 was initiated by via.com on 17 jan 2022 according to via.com. but till now i haven't received my refund. I also contacted bank about it but they told me that they haven't received any amount from via.com bank asked me to talk to via.com to check that money have again received to their account please help me i want my money as soon as possible i am in big trouble

My flight got cancelled from Indigo side and Indigo has initiated full refund but Via is deducting money from that in terms of payment fees.

Also Customer Care executive are too rude.

Amount got from Indigo : 81109
                    Refunded : 75929

Booking Id via : FMNAA3LNBHUPE

This is the worst flight booking site I have ever seen

I’ve found via.com offering first class tickets on Skyscanner at a very value price. However, after proceed on to book the first class ticket, I found out that the ticket was an economy class ticket. I would like to either 1. Be upgraded to first class or 2. Get a full refund for the money I paid for the supposedly first class ticket. I’ve tried contacting their customer service and have completely 0 response. The incident happened on 4th Jan 2022. My booking reference is FMNSG208I97TSD, airline PNR is H5V7X2. Attached are the photos of the process in which i booked my flight.

I have requested for a refund for my flight on May 2020 that was cancelled due to Covid-19 and up till now I was unable to receive any refund. Please help in getting the refund. Booking ID FMNSG106NE0DL7

I booked ticket two flight tickets on via.com, and I cancelled them due to some issues. Tickets were cancelled before the given timeline and tickets were refundable. When I asked the team to refund the amount they told me that amount has been transferred into my account, but I haven't received it yet. So, I asked the team to share the transaction ID, so I can track it with bank as well. But now no one is responding. I haven't received my refund amount yet. Kindly look into this and help me to get my refund.

I have booked a ticket from Udaipur to Chennai on dated 12th Oct. 2021 and Booking Reference Number is FMNJA3JWZETHC and Air Line PNR Number - CIVPWR. But Flight was cancelled by Air Line itself.

Same has been cancelled on via portal also on dated 25th Oct. 2021

It is very strange that still i have not received refund amount even after almost 1 and half month, whereas Spicejet Airlines has already processed refund amount on 8th November 2021.

Mail sent so many time on [protected]@via.com, [protected]@via.com, [protected]@via.com but there is no response yet. every time on toll free number i have been told to send again the mail and i am sending it repeatedly. At least 6-7 mails i have been sended.

very poor response.

please look into the matter or i will go for legal action.

Girish Mehta
                            Udaipur (Raj.)

Booked ticket for lucknow to jammu & jammu to lucknow amount deducted 26556 and put on hold no pnr generated issue reference no FMNAA3KYRTODY recieved a call that ticket is increased and you have to pay more money when denied to do so they asked for cancellation for the booking but not refunded the amount it is matter of cheating

Booking ref FMNLA3OQRWJA Dt.27/06/2021
                                PNR GD6YXG/SG
                                26965304/SG
                                REF[protected]
                                spicejet.com refunded to via.com
                                But via.com is not refunded.
                                Travel Date 15/10/2021 by flight SG214.
                                No. Of passengers Two
                                Date of cancellation made on 15/10/21

I had booked 4 tickets through via.com from Mumbai to Dehradun Indigo Flight. Flight rescheduled so I would cancelled the ticket. But airline credit the refund amount to via account but via .com not refund above one and a half month. Customer Care service not working. So, I sm very much suffer in his service. I will take strict action against them.

PNR GD6YXG/SG
                                    Travel Date 15/10/2021
                                    Date of cancellation 15/10/2021
                                    Spicejet.com refunded on 09/11/2021 to
                                    Air liner agency .
                                    Via.com didn't refund till date

My confirmation number is FMNLF3KA440GO
                                      Airlines has refunded the complete amount of Rs 10872 as i cancelled the flight and I have confirmation email from airlines. I made a payment of Rs 10872 and whole money should be returned.
                                      I did mail several times they stopped responding the call, and yesterday executive says you shouldn't call us we can't resolve these kind of issues, mail us. And This is a scam and must be brought to everyone attenty.

Please log a complaint against them I don't want other to suffer in similar way. these issues must be addressed these agents are earning in crores by such scam.