Videocon D2H — customer care is not at all responding after complaining several times

Cuttack, Cuttack District, Odisha, India
 mopradh on Jun 10, 2019
My d2h cust id is[protected].. I raised a complain around 10 days back saying that i am not able to watch any channel and service is not working.I got a message that complaint number is registered with number[protected] and it will be resolved by June 1st. But No one responded back and I again raised a complain on 7th June.Still they did not respond back and no one came to check the problem. Pathetic service for D2h videocon. Please help.

[Jun 16, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by mopradh, Jun 12, 2019
I did not get any respond yet.

Comments

Dear Customer (mopradh),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [protected]@d2h.com so that our team can look into your concern.

Thanks & regards

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon D2H - customer care is not at all responding after complaining several times