Videocon D2H — d2h poor and negligence service

Dear trai,

I am a videocon d2h user with customer id[[protected]]. Since from last 1year 6 months, i am facing n no. Of issues regarding services of videocon d2h, which includes from one months no signal showing unable see tv programs.

I have complained about this issue last month vie call to customer care agent told me will be resolve soon but nobody not came and resolve d issue. Before yesterday again i called registred complaint nos (Dear manju s your complaint no.[protected] for customer id[protected] has been registered and will get resolved till friday, may 3, 2019 12.29 pm) but till now problem no resolved no body visited. I continued their services on their assurance of clean services in future for without signal but to my disappointment it has happened again

As it's happening frequently i request you to intervene & provide resolution. Lodging complaints again & again isn't feasible with videocon d2h. They keep our call on hold for mammoth duration (30 min). Sometimes call gets disconnected & they don't bother to call back. They simply avoid to reply it.

I hope needful action will be initiated from your end & strict action will be taken against videocon d2h.
d2h poor and negligence service

[May 03, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Arun,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Thanks & regards
Dear Arun,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to contact you on this number [protected] for confirmation about the mentioned issue but you are not contactable. Kindly provide your alternate contact number at [protected]@d2h.com so that we can reach you to resolve the issue.

Thanks & regards

d2h
    d2h Phone
    d2h Address
    Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Techweb Centre, New Link Road, Oshiwara, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400102