[Resolved]  Videocon D2H — Vid D2h

Customer Id[protected]

Old register number - [protected]

New number want to register - [protected]
May 9, 2021
Plz change my registered mobile number Name : Siddhesh Prakash Bane customer Customer Id - 108801188 Old register number - 9558010813 New number want to register - 9867274766 Alternate number for calling -8369108092
Apr 06, 2021

d2h customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 06, 2021
d2h Customer Care's response
Dear Siddhesh,

Thanks for writing to us. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Thanks & regards
Apr 11, 2021
d2h Customer Care's response
Dear Siddhesh,

We tried contacting you on 98*****766 regarding RTN change-related concerns, however, there was no response from your side. We Request you to kindly share an alternate number where we can reach you or call us on[protected].

Thanks & regards
Apr 14, 2021
Wrong time calling... It was my job hours.. Call me after 8:30 pm
Apr 14, 2021
Updated by Siddhesh87
I expect your call on these 2holidays yesterday or today... But you are fail to do that... How can JOB DOING PERSON shud seat in front of TV WHOLE day and receive call... Anyways if this time not satisfy...am going to change that dish...
May 09, 2021

Alternate calling no. - [protected]

d2h
    d2h Phone
    d2h Address
    Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Techweb Centre, New Link Road, Oshiwara, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400102