Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to Vijaya Diagnostic Centre

Having problems with Vijaya Diagnostic Centre?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vijaya Diagnostic Centre customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Website

View more phone numbers

Fax

Complaints recently resolved by Vijaya Diagnostic Centre customer care

Vijaya Diagnostic Centre reviews & complaints page 3

A service for home collection of blood sample was booked the previous day. No message with confirmation or technician details were sent. Despite repeated follow up, for an appointment scheduled between 7:20-8:20 am no technician or appropriate response was given until 11:30 am. Whenever called, the representative only acknowledges that appointment is confirmed but technician will reach within an hour. The technician number provided is always switched off. This is horrible state of affairs where the patient who is in post op care was kept starving for 2 hours waiting for the technician.

Staff response to the patients is not good …. We need to wait for at least 4 hours for getting diagnosed

They have said we can come any time from 7am to 7 pm.
      But today when I went at 6 45Pm, they are saying that time is up.
      This is happened twice.
      Wrong information.

Sir, I am K Subba Rao have gone to Anakapalle Vijaya medical center for sugar tests to me and to my spouse K Swarna Kumari yesterday morning. (06.09.2021). The reports given are not at all correct as it was shown 430 and 460 before and after breakfast as this much value never came since 8 years and I am fully fit now and no symptoms are there with these sugar levels. Today, I have gone to other lab Ganesh Scans to confirm these sugar levels before consulting the endocrinologist. But, U came to know that sugar levels are normal.
        Hence, I humbly request you to monitor the sugar reports given by your lab as the doctor will give medicines as per these reports only. The other test reports are ok of your lab.
        Your early action is highly appreciated

Vineetha, sample collector has done rough handling while collecting the sample and I am a pregnant lady..It caused much pain and loss of blood.Give your consultants proper training before onboarding them for blood sample collection

Staff is totally irresponsible... starting from security guard till CT scan technician...

This is inform to you that I was given a sample for Biopsy in your Nandyal diognosis they was collected Rs 1000/- but they wasnt giving the invoice so kindly arrange to give the invoice for claim insurence

Other wise i will go the legal proceed

Sai Dhaneshs/o M sreenivasulu
              VID [protected] 12/07/2021
              CELL NO [protected]

We have visited Vijaya Diagnostic Hanamkonda branch for a blood test of 6 yrs old kid .
                The person who took the samples is unprofessional and he doesn't have lab experience.
                He inserted syringe 10 times to get blood sample from my kid hand .

I booked slot for collection of blood sample for my mother
                  As she had to get her CBP, CRP and FBS tested.

I requested them that pls send someone on urgent basis as my mother is not able to get up from the bed.

They confirmed the slot on 12th August no body turned up
                  I again booked on 13th August yet no body turned up.

Very disappointing service by so called leading diagnostic...

I would like to write about the ill mannered service from Vijaya Diagnostic Center, Vijaya Diagnostic employee collect my nasal swab sample for PCR test at 11:00 AM on[protected], and said that though it is mentioned the report time 18 to 24 hours, you will receive the report by evening 10 PM, it happened in same way for my friend, today 15th August it is 10:45 AM, still I did not receive my report, I need to submit the report to board the flight, since morning I called 2 times to vijaya diagnostic center and these people are telling once it is ready you will receive SMS and they receive the sample late and reports will be given as per sample submitted time, when I call to the employee who collected the sample, he was talking to me rudely. I will request all be customers to please choose some other diagnostic center.

Imran Khan
                  Mobile No: [protected]

I have booked for home sample collection for my parents Shri K Nageshwar Rao and Smt K Syamala Devi on 22/07/2021# 0645 slot. Till 0830 hrs nobody came and when I called customer care(Hyderabad)) they said due to rains this problem has occurred. Then I asked them to reschedule my booking to 23/07/2021 #0645 slot was again confirmed to me. On 23rd also nobody came.On calling customer care they told me that within half an hour your technician would call me. Nobody called me till now.

We have given blood on 18th July 2021 ie. Sunday in Himayatnagar branch. On the bill it was written that the reports would be ready by Monday 19th 7PM and it was confirmed orally as well. But today is 22nd and still the reports are not received. We called to check on report status on 21st Wednesday, they told that report would be ready by next day. Today, we waited till after and when we called the lab around 2PM they are saying that the information provided that report would be ready by Monday 19th is wrong. We have an appointment with a busy doctor on Friday. To give wrong information, it must be a new test introduced recently. But the lab manager Ashok has agreed that it is not a new test and they have been doing it for over an year now. Now if we miss this appointment, we have to wait again till next week.

Reg No : [protected]

Https://www.complaintboard.in/

Vijaya Diagnostics Center MD/ CEO seems to running this lab for just making a lot of money but when it comes to providing the service THEY FEEL THAT THEY ARE GIVING IT FREE OF COST AND CAN HARASS THE CUSTOMERS/ PATIENTS IN A BIG WAY.

There is no provision even to escalate an issue at the next level about an employee. I have been trying to call the Ameerpet Center (at least I would...

Mam, Sir, I have reached AS Rao Nagar Branch at eve on 9th Jul, and asked for tests CBP, CPU, & CUE. All fees collected and waiting for 30min later been called for tests and finally instructed CUE test you come tomorrow as sample sending cut off is over. Here, I want to inform 1. If you do not have service available immediately inform patient or customer immediately before we pay Bill's. 2. It is not your Admin dept. mercy for taking tests and getting an appointment when we need to do the tests. 3. Please inform customers if someone to wait for 30min for tests to carry before taking your fee as we do not know patient condition whether he can wait. 4. Please train your staff basic Administration formalities. Finally, it is un satisfied experience with your branch staff. Thank you, Srinivas

The front desk - Don't care
                          Call Center - Have no idea

Basic test reports take forever.

Please don't use them for any important tests... patient may die before getting the report

I arranged for few blood tests for home service today in charminar area.The person injection the syringe so wrong that it was badly punctured and alot of blood was simply flowing once he removed the needle, my hand turned blue and i felt dizzy.The technician simply asked me to apply some ice and went away.
                            Namaste,
                            We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please initiate a direct message on any of our social media handles and provide your details with us so that our team will get in touch with you to address this issue on priority.
                            Vijaya Diagnostic Centre

This is Prasad Raju raising a complaint on Vijaya Diagnosis Centre. I have booked a slot for having tests for my 85 years old mother. Half of the test have been done and the other half is not completed till date. The person who had come home to collect the samples had forgot to bring a bottle to take a sample o[censored]rine. He said he will be back in 2 days. I have waited for 20 long days and no response from them. Each time i contacted the CUSTOMER care they where like i will get a call from them within 24 hours. I called them thrice and haven't received any call. This is total ###. This kind of worst service is not expected for a CUSTOMER. This is the worst thing that has happened in this whole time.
                              I want to escalate a complaint on this regard in am ready to file a case against them, no matter how long. I even have one of the call recording with the CUSTOMER service.
                              Jun 19, 2021
                              Updated by Prasad I
                              I have attached an order confirmation and paid for the tests in full.

Namaste,
                              We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will definitely address this issue on priority.
                              Vijaya Diagnostic Centre

Yesterday i lodge complaint against Rajesh samples collecting person but without going my complaint sending same person totally wrong and unacceptable. Decided not give samples to your lab.
                                Dr.Narasimhan
                                Namaste Doctor,
                                Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience at Vijaya Diagnostic Centre. If you would like to share details of your experience or any additional feedback that will help us serve better next time, please don't hesitate to reach us on call at[protected].

Writing this to inform you that the services received from your lab(vijaya diagnostics)was pathetic and it was completely unsatisfactory
                                  Yesterday my husband waited for more than half n hour to make bill payment in advance, today we went for ultrascound scan, today also we were waiting outside almost for an hour, they asked me if i get urine then they asked me to come inside..
                                  Then my bladder was full and i went inside, the...

I visited to Dilsukhnagar branch for Rtpcr test for my father.. I booked the slot for 8.00am and when I visited the branch and done with the formalities after that they made me to wait for 1hour saying technical person went for breakfast.. Is there only one person in whole branch to take the test.. And the same situation repeated with me every time.. I went in different time once I went at 9.00am and today 2nd June 2021 I came at 9.30am to this branch for Rtpcr test for my wife.. Same situation technical person went for breakfast.. Vijaya Diagnostic has only one person to take the test???.. Im just taking this to the notice of the management..