Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 18, 2022

File a complaint to Vijaya Diagnostic Centre

Having problems with Vijaya Diagnostic Centre?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vijaya Diagnostic Centre customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vijaya Diagnostic Centre

View more phone numbers

Fax

Complaints recently resolved by Vijaya Diagnostic Centre customer care

Vijaya Diagnostic Centre reviews & complaints page 4

I have been trying to book an appointment for home collection today
17 May 2021 and I have been calling since 3:30 pm. Appointment was not booked due to technical issue and no one has called back . I am calling for an OLD LADY in this COVID TIME .
It's bad.

I was advised to do CT Chest for respiratory problem but they tested for covid with out referring doctors prescription

Reports are not received on time.very irresponsible and careless behavior towards patient health. In case of emergency whenever we call for any information nobody answers the call.. they never answer any call. In such a case how will any issue be resolved. They are very rude to the patient and do not get the work done on time. Very highly careless behavior

We have booked home visit Covid-19 (RTPCR) Test, through Vijaya diagnostic customer care. For my uncle.

Test sample was collected on dt : 24/04/2021, and they said it will take 3-4 days to get the report. But till date we have not received the report.

We have tried many times to view the report on web log, by using the Userid : 11214976 and Password : QSBC1970, which was mention on the...
        Hi Sir,

i have visited to Vijaya Diagnostic center, HImayat nagar on 19th March -2021 for MRI Brain scan for my chaild ..and Paid full amount of 7000/- .. But MRI not done due to my chaild is not suppoted .. so i have filed application for Refund the amount .. But still i have not recived refund amont.

Pt Name : Mast MRUNAL
        Reg # [protected]
        UHID #[protected]...
        Hi Team,

Yesterday I booked a Home sample collection service from Vijaya Diagnostic center. The collection was for Fasting Blood Sugar, Complete Urine, RFT. These were allocated in the morning slot at 7:00 AM IST on 8th May. and Post lunch Sugar was allocated at 12:00 PM IST the same day.
        I have received a confirmation on my booking and the Agent's name is V.Hemanth Mobile number : [protected].

He was...

Hi My name is Manoj I gave RTPCR sample in Vijaya diagnostics, now can you help me with the ICMR SRF form. attaching the same in attachment.
        Can I expect a response in this

I got my blood test done for maleria, typhoid and dengue on 17th of April. Paid rs.3970 for the test, but didn't receive the report since 10 days.tried calling ur diagnostic centre many times.either u don't pick up the phone or i[censored] pick up then you say that you will get the report in 2 hours but this 2 hours has not come since 10 days.if I don't get my money back then I'm filling police complain against your diagnostic centre...

Dear sir, today I came to boduppal branch for RTPCR test . At same location pregnancy ladies scanning, covid patients .how the management allowed such type of neglegency .
          Same location covid patients and pregnancy ladies are waiting . Very neglegency by the management boduppal branch.pl take necessary action . Testing staff also very neglegency

Inordinate delay in getting reports.
            My. REGN. No.[protected] fvg. Mrs. P R Padmavathi. l have given samples for test on 26/04/21 for 6 tests at Your Karkhana branch. Out of 6, 5 reports received same day. One report is still pending. For want of one report my consultant with Doctor is getting delayed., and the Patient is suffering. I approached the Centre Manager's, Level I and Level II, they listen to my Greviance but the reason for...
            I have booked a slot for today 24/4/2021 for RTPCR sample collection. No one turned up till now and the irony is getting through their call center number is like visiting Kailash with life. Horrible service. When you cannot handle first thing disable online slots. We understand the situation, but fooling customers is a sin. Please refrain from doing so

Murali...

Day before yesterday I gave rt pcr sample at Nandyal(518501) vijaya diagnostic centre, I was told the report will be delivered by evening today.but now they say it's tomorrow.

This complaints regards to Home sample Collection.

I have booked a slot for Home sample collection on 17/04/21 between 11.30am to 12.30 pm. None of any executive called me for taking sample...
              So, I have rescheduled the slot on 22/04/21 @ 11.30 to 12.30pm. Today also no response from home sample Collection executive...

I have escalated the same issue to Customer care executives..Eaither they do not have...

In Vijaya diagnostics portal they mentioned rtpcr covid test is only for registered one's not for the walkins. However they are allowing more walkins. Which is creating lot of problem for us and there is no social distancing between patients.

Vijaya diagnostics is playing with human health. It has to be punished very badly.

I have booked a COVID test slot at 5 pm April 18th. Now when I went to branch it was closed and watchman said Sunday it will be closed.

If center is closed on sun then why you guys are showing slots available on sun.Just bcoz slot is confirmed I didn't try another place and now if need I need to get test I need to wait till 3 days.
                What the hell of service you guys are doing.
                I am calling their customer care. No one is lifting the call.
                Worst service ..very poor.

Home sample collection of RT PCR swab was taken fro my father aged 82 on 13 April.
                  Results of the RT PCR results not yet provided.

Test results of RT PCR test of my mother aged 72 taken at the same time and day was provided on 14 Apr

When called and enquired (at the Call-in no.[protected] we are told that there is technical problem.

Getting to know the test result is both very critical and urgent. Request resolution of the issue ASAP. Otherwise will be forced to take to Consumer Court and report in media

Worst service . doesn't lift. Cal any branch in Hyderabad .I was booked in rtpcr in home collection.sample collection boy doesn't respond s. I called so many times in costumer care.costumercare all so there not given proper details.15/4/21.booking but they not come .worst services and proper responds also not given...
                    I registered for covid 19 rt pcr test, it's been more than 53 hours, still didn't get the result..I have to travel to different state. Not a single customer care number is working, my id is VD7103268..
                    Such a unprofessional behaviour doesn't expected from vijaya diagnostic....

The report consists of 3 pages in addition to xray report. On observation of the report given to me in 2 pages, it was found that the details of tests performed against serum globulin & serum direct bilrubin were not found n the report given to me.Please see that entire comprehensive report is given to me while giving blood culture report(bact/alert 3d).Take care while giving reports to clients.

We have given sample for rtpcr test at kphb 6th phase branch and didn’t receive the reports even after mentioned time. When we try to call the contact number nobody will answer. Worst COVID center. I suggest not to go for COVID test here. Money will be collected but reports will not be provided on time. There will be delay in reports.