Vistaclothes — products not despatched till date by vistaclothes

Kasturba Nagar 1st main road, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Sharada Aswin Balaji on Apr 24, 2019
Had made an online purchase on april 10 of amount 1194 from vistaclothes, amount has already been deducted from my account but not received the products yet. I had ordered for 3kurtis which in the website had shown would be delivered within 7-10 days. Payment id is pay_chopkfonzbcm5g
Payment date -10april, 2019.
Would request a refund of the above mentioned amount.
Kindly take necessary action and revert asap.
Sharada aswin balaji

products not despatched till date by vistaclothes

Comments

I order for a kurti worth rs 415 rs on 9 the April after order I received a message and a invoice email from Razorpay . But after 20 days I don't received my order. And no any response from razorpay.

I had ordered dresses worth 1500 on march 31st. The seller promised to ship within 12 days . When contacted later, the mobile number is switched off nor they r replying to the mail. Such fraud websites should be terminated and atrict action sgould ve taken. Kindly take necessary action and refund the amount. Order number 15916
I ordered dresses from this website after being redirected from Instagram add. Payed through credit card. Their customer care number is not valid and no reply on [protected]@gmail.com. Please take strict action against them.
How do i lodge a police complaint??
How do i get my money back???

Vistaclothes - products not despatched till date by vistaclothes

Company:Vistaclothes