Vivanta Hotels Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 28, 2023

File a complaint to Vivanta Hotels

Having problems with Vivanta Hotels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vivanta Hotels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vivanta Hotels

Vivanta Hotels reviews & complaints page 5

Pardeep mittal p
from Rewa, Madhya Pradesh

Address:Rewa

Dear vivanta i bought a mebership from you
Last year, I visit mrd trip of kashmir it was very fantastic and wonderful holiday with my family, ,
But i face a problem room was good but hotel service not good,
But thanks to my relationship manager vikash sharma he give me proper cordination to resolve that issue, so again vivanta thanks for my holiday,

B
    Bansal Ajay

Address:Kanpur

I am taking holiday from last five years with Vivanta Vacation club continuously and i realised the difference between holidays that i was taking before five years with own planning. I never explored the hidden locations when I was planning myself but with vivanta i never quit any hidden or popular location while site seeing too... At last I will just say I and my family are super happy with their company services and their behavior...

S
      Sanjana sharma oo
      from Gurugram, Haryana
      Apr 21, 2022

Waste holiday they thinking but according to me that holiday is very great

Address:Gurugram

I really happy with Vivanta vacation club

We visited The Grand Dragon Ladakh in February, travelling as a couple. This hotel is one of the first luxury hotels in Leh and it’s amazing to see how beautifully done is this place!
      We checked in around 12, and waited for our covid report (a COVID test was done at the Leh airport). The staff was very prompt and helped us get our covid reports from the authorities as they...
      Ajay bansal .123
      from delhi, Delhi

Address:srs54 palam new delhi

Hey i m ajay bansal and i m happy to the service for vivanta vacation and i m visiting the ranger reserve to the gymcorbett and i m totally satisfied 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Ravindra chopra
        from Rewa, Madhya Pradesh

Address:Rewa
        Website:www.vivantahospitality.com

Hii... Myself ravindra chopra from rewa.
        I am a member of vivanta from 2018.
        My relationship manager Mr Rahul mandovra provide us fairfiled marriott resort in goa for 4N/5D. They also provide us food coupens voucher too.
        Thats my 3rd vacation from their side, i am completly satisfied from company service.

Reet dhiman
          from Sirsa, Uttar Pradesh

Address:Sirsa Haryana

Really very impressed with the services of Vivanta vacations club. Exactly they are on their words. I visited to their one property named Januma retreat in bhopal. It was fantastic... I and my family are very happy with their services. I must prefer everyone should visit atleast once in their properties to spend a quality and luxurious time ( holiday ) with their family.

K
            Kaushik sen sharma
            from Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh

Address:Jabalpur
            Website:www.vivantahospitality.com

I am kaushik sen from jabalpur... Nd i am recently join the owernship plan of vivanta club in march 2022. I got the 10 year plan from rahul mandovra and veerdeep bajwa.
            I availed their 1st holiday in indore. They provide us radisson. And i'm fully satisfied from their services. That's why i believe vivanta is not a fake company. I recommand their owernship plan to everyone.

Abhilesk
              Apr 21, 2022

Fake company not if I go for service

Address:Bhopal

Vivanta vacation club Really great service provider authority
              We stayed for 1 week for our honeymoon- everything was perfect and it was a dream in reality.
              No matter what I write in this review- no review, no photo, no video can capture and describe our experience.
              Seeing is believing and everyone should come to visit the Taj Exotica Maldives to experience this themselves.
              The Island- Perfect. Blue waters, white-...
              Pradeep bhopal
              Apr 19, 2022

Fake Company Fake Promises, Totally Dissatisfied, I want to Refund Amount Immediately

Kindly Refund My Amount Rs. 72, 000/- Immediately

Rahul 6272
                Apr 18, 2022

Address:Sahranpur Uttar Pradesh

Vivanta Vacation Club Bahut hi achi Company hai vaha ki service mujey bahut hi achi lagi...mai isse pahle kai baar aisi hi vacation company mei gya Hoon par Vivanta Vacation Club ki facility or service Amazing lagi...mai future mein Vivanta Vacation Club se Hi juda Rahunga... Thank you very much Vivanta Vacation Club company aise hi Achi services dete rahiye hum aapke aabhari Rahenge

M
                  Monika Jolly
                  from New Delhi, Delhi

Address:Bhopal

My self Monika Jolly, i planned a trip through vivanta Vacation Club.we are very much satisfied with the team, very supportive staff, quick acess through mail also.Thank You so much Vivanta
                  We hope we would be in long term relation

First holiday in udaivills Udaipur

Thank you so much veerdeep Bajwa sir To arrange our holiday and I really happy with Vivanta vacation club because at the time of joining you already told me if I am asking the right commitment which you give I always received my holiday so I am totally positive after this holiday

Great stay, amazing property, almost magical experience….. thanks!!🙏❤️ The staff is very cordial eager to help . The property is made with a beautiful vision creating enchanting vistas all around the views of lake are enthralling . Specially the pool rooms . The dining and breakfast area is picturesque. We spent fair time in exploring the property . The best part is that the kids felt happy and cared for . The staff said Tarun Himanshu jhalta Kaushal and everyone else were very helpful. It is a great able lead by mr Mathur who have created an experience that we want to return to ..

Ankur Kanskar
                          Jun 4, 2023
                          This thread was updated on Jun 4, 2023

Vivanta Vacation club is a fraud company . It's representative gives false commitments and after payment do not respond. They neither reply to mails nor attend calls. Main employees of this company are VEERDEP BAJWA, SHIVANI SINGH, VIKAS SHARMA. They have cheated many in Bhopal, Sagar, Ujjain, Allahabad and other cities. They neither have Twitter, facebook or insta account. I[censored] r cheated by them, just lodge FIR immediately to get refund.
                          Jun 2, 2022
                          Did you get the full refund?
                          can you get your refund??

Ravi krishan
                            This thread was updated on Apr 16, 2022

Address:Bhopal

Thank you so much Vivanta vacation club and veerdeep Bajwa sir
                            Majestic and pristine hotel with an opulent ambiance. Elegant reception area. Staff is highly supportive and friendly. Room size is pretty decent and optimally priced. Restaurant is fantastic and they serve lip smacking and finger licking sumptuous food. In room dining service is awesome. Well maintained gym, spa and pool area. Hotel has given utmost priority to hygiene and cleanliness. Breakfast menu have Indian and continental options. You can customised your breakfast menu as well. Regular sanitisations and enough sanitisers have been provided and placed everywhere for the customers. Face masks are available within the hotel. Apart from pool, I didn’t find any other play areas for kids. Overall, I had a great experience and have enjoyed my stay
                            I[censored] r satisfied and happy with membership than what are u doing in consumer complaint portal ??? Pls font help these cheaters and do not believe them. They have cheated many in Bhopal Ujjain Sagar and other cities. We have already filed Police complaint against this fraud company and will make sure they do not cheat others.

Nimisha Trivedi
                              from Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh
                              Apr 12, 2022
                              Oct 8, 2022
                              This thread was updated on Oct 8, 2022

Address:Vivanta vacation club B-41 sector 2
                              Website:Vivanta vacation club

We had a talk with the costumer care of vivanta vacation club and they said they will refund us the amount ( which was not as much as we ask for ) they asked us to mail the details. We did whatever they ask for but still they didn’t revert us back and still there is no sign of refund ( it’s been a month ) Don’t know what to do we have invested so much time and hard earned money. Do any one have any idea about how to get our money back.
                              Apr 21, 2022
                              These cheaters are presently at Allahabad, They have cheated many in Bhopal, sagar allahabad and other cities. We are filing Police complaint against these cheaters. You also do the same so that other innocent people are saved.
                              These are the bank details provided by them -

*Bank Details*

This thread was updated on Apr 15, 2022

First : Movie ticket free which was not provided
                                Second : Interest Free EMI - but not provide
                                Third : 36 EMI -but Which is 24 EMI converted
                                Fourth: AMC CHARGES INCLUDED - Whose mail had also arrived but after many days of trouble at the time of booking, it was mailed again that it was written wrong in the mail, you will have to do AMC PAID only then you will get the booking

I have a question to you, when you called me yourself and when I refused to take your scheme, you told you 2 WEEK EXTRA BONUS + 1 WEEK GOA TRIP WITH 4 AIR TICKET MILEGA, that too whenever you want, now NEXT Going to MONTH, dreams were shown to be false, after that when it came to AMC, I would not be able to give it so separately, it was also included in 72000

I have also taken the pics of all the papers and the mail was also received by you AMC INCLUDE was refused from your side after that
                                These shameless guys are cheating innocent people.
                                Can we all victims come together for concrete actions against them!

Abhishek bhatia g
                                  Apr 9, 2022
                                  This thread was updated on Apr 16, 2022

Address:Bhopal

Last month I visited srinagar for my family vocations, and booked the rooms in lalit hotel. I have taken the membership of vivanta vocation club. They provide me all the luxury facilities as they said, like pick and drop, food vouchers and and luxurious stay in five star hotel. Me and my family enjoyed the vocations, we loved this trip and all because of vivanta vocation club.

Ankur Kanskar
                                    Apr 8, 2022
                                    Aug 21, 2022
                                    This thread was updated on Aug 21, 2022

Address:Corp. Office - Vivanta Vacation Club (A Unit Of Vivanta Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.) B-41, Sector 2, Noida 201301
                                    Website:vivantahospitality.com

My family bough membership from Radisson Hotel Bhopal on 09.02.2022 for 10 years and paid around Rs 2 lakhs in emi option. There representative VIKAS and SHIVANI had given all wrong commitments during seminar and did not informed about AMC of Rs 9000/- per year. Also the agreement signed was extremely different and VIKAS said a separate agreement will be sent after one week. There customer care is not responding to any mails. After lot of talks, VIKAS and VEERDEEP BAJWA committed that refund will be done by 15th Mar'22. Refund was not recd on 15th and they just sent a mail that membership is non-cancellable and non-refundable.

They are not giving and written commitments and cheating innocent people. I want my money back, I HAVE ALL THE CALL RECORDINGS AND SCREEN SHOTS OF THERE FALSE COMMITMENTS WHICH I WILL SHARE IF NEEDED.
                                    Jun 2, 2022
                                    Apr 09, 2022
                                    Updated by Ankur Kanskar
                                    PLS FIND ATTACHED SCREENSHOT OF VEERDEP BAJWA AND VIKAS CONFIRMING THAT REFUND WILL BE DONE BY 15.03.2022. THEY ARE JUST CHEATING PEOPLE ALL OVER COUNTRY.

Apr 11, 2022
                                    Updated by Ankur Kanskar
                                    Instead of returning the money these Shameless people are bringing some so called satisfied customer to give positive comments here. But it is very surprising that if but satisfied than what brings u here in consumer complaint portal...
                                    Ankur ji did you got the refund. As same thing is going on with me. Totally fraud company.