Sugama Tourists Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to Sugama Tourists

Having problems with Sugama Tourists?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sugama Tourists customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sugama Tourists

Karnataka

Sugama Tourists Phone Numbers

+91 2228 3986

View more phone numbers

Sugama Tourists reviews & complaints(106)

Bus no KA51 AF 3000
When I talk with driver he rejected to come and pick from Ashwini circle which is part of pick up point.

It's 11 o'clock and for travel purpose I paid 200 to Auto

If it's ladies I am not how they are safe.. it's very frustration with this travel
Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sugama travels it's a bad experience I seen today due to lack of time sense and y u guys are mentioned time for arrival and departure
    * Always late traveling due to time issue
    * And when I travelling I seen 4th time in this sugama travels luggage loading and unloading it takes huge time right
    We are thinking it's goods vehicle not to handle customers please update and do the needful I want reply

Hello sir/madam
      we lost our good ring 💍, , seat U4'U5 .
      Passenger Name: Dr Babar pasha and Dr Kashifa..
      Please it's our kind request if you people got means .. give us 🙏

Bus details :
      Tracking from Sugama Tourists
      PNR:10572596
      Vehicle Number:KA 51 B 3140
      Service:ROUTE NO-17, RON - BANG
      Driver Name:Shivalingappa Halohalli Dr
      Phone Number: [protected]
      Departure date:[protected] from gadag to banglore .
      Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This has been so frustrating to customers that diligence of dropping on time. We have reached destination an hour late just because of their parcel pickups at n number rof locations. I too had to see a fight between a customer who is requesting the driver and conductor. Who were laughing negligently seemed to be more worrying all of the people in bus.
        Is bus for picking up parcel or customers.
        Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked 01 seat from Bangalore to soraba at 10 am morning. By 5.30 I approached red bus and sugama for rescheduling. All are denaied my request. It is clear that they charged ticket amount for not given the service to the customer and charged GST also. Either one option should be there for customer for rescheduling and cancelling and refunding. Here nothing is there. Concerned arrange for reschedule my travel or refund the same. If not resolved... Will reach in consumer court. Thank you.
          Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I took bus from gulbarga to bangalore, i bboked sleeper U1 seat to my surprise the seat is so small n it doesn’t have a carrier, u pay rs1000 for such bus and seats are not at all clean

Vehicle Number:PY 01 CG 9933
              Service:ROUTE NO-83 BIJAPUR - BANGALORE
              DOJ : 27.10.2022 10.15 PM

Bad handling of bag from the helper of the aforesaid vehicle caused damage to my trolley bag. It's a new bag and despite my request to not keep the bag on the sharp edges of broken metal sheet, the helper kept the bag on it and dragged it roughly out of luggage cabin causing two deep cuts into the bag. It's looking terrific...
              I have been regulars customer of sugama from most than 2 years but last trip was very bad behavior by your team and threatening(rowdy) behavior by your office members(4 of them) . After speaking to other i confirmed that they do with almost all customer.

Below is misuse of public property

1) I see them blocking whole Race course road from 9 to 11 PM with there buses which causes inconvenience to all...

I have booked a ticket for my sister from beamhvara to Mysore today on Sugama tourist and the bus number is KA51AF5831 bus arrived at 9:05 pm at bramhvara bus stand my sister asked about time of arrival to Mysore conducteur has raised voice of attitude and said we can’t tell all those things then where be the customer handling may take into provision and totally dissatisfied of Sugama tourist and this is my last booking
              1. If the lady customer knows the time she can arrange a pickup or something with he guardians
              2. If the conductor does not know the timing of reaching Mysore unprofessional
              3. And Lady asked about dicky because of luggage he again showed his bad manners

Tracking from Sugama Tourists
                PNR:9899156
                Vehicle Number:KA 51 AC 9037
                Service:ROUTE NO-08, BANG - DANDELI
                Driver Name:Shivanand (28) Dr
                Phone Number: [protected]
                Track at:http://trkg.in/UAE1J3

This bus has to reach hubli by 6AM, but at 6.30 AM it's till in bankapur toll just to repair another sugama bus which had some problem.

To repair another bus why we passenger have to wait 1 and half hour.

Is this sugama on time working??
                Worst service I see today.
                Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am travelling from bglr to gulb from sugama travels but it has stopped from past 1 hour without any communication to passengers upon asking to driver it was informed me that they are waiting for another bus to get the tire as they need to change it. This shows their irresponsibility. They did not even keep an extra tire along them for such situation and to avoid delay in journey.
                  Driver is not even responding properly with complete information.
                  Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KA51AF4864 Hubli - Bangalore, How do you ensure safety of reserved passengers?If bus has empty seats, is there a rule to pick any unreserved passenger who waves hand? You don't even give tags for the baggage? Wht if some unreserved passanger picks our baggage? . One more instance I have been travelling in Sugama since many years, they often take in service roads and waits until all the seats are full, they have time for that, but once when I was travelling from Bangalore to Hubli, i was picked up at 8PM, I asked the driver to stop for 5 mins, so that I can take something to ear, he told we're getting late and didn't stop, but to fill seats he almost left bangalore 1 hour late.
                    Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My father in law booked a ticket from Mysore to Gokarna and travelled on 23/07/22. His age is 81 years.
                      When Bus reached to Madangeri, he was asked to get down from Bus and asked him to make any other arrangement to go to Gokarna & they offered Rs. 20/-
                      Now my complaint is that -
                      1)When I booked ticket up to Gokarna, it is Sugama Travel responsibility to drop there. Also, it is indicated in reservation tickets.
                      2)As I indicated, his age is 81 and unable to make his own arrangements. Your staff have no humanity?
                      Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We put bike cargo from banglore to bc road there were bike parts ( battery guard ) missing and the break and clutch liver was broken too .
                        Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am was traveling from dasarahalli (bangalore) to thirthahalli on 11 July 2022 with sugama travels bus no KA 51 D 4678.

Bus had not picked me from the preferred stop. When I called them, they told me to come to the next stop which is really very rude.

They have no decency to apologise for their mistakes.
                          Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team this is very serious note that .your buses are stopping at the night time where we will not have online transactions or phone pay trans restrorent ..which wil not help us to have foods .so hence inform your driver's not to stop at such restorents
                            Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Worst bus driver service at dinner break

My husband dropped my mom on 28th May 2022 in Sugama bus, picked up from Goverdan Theatre at 10.30pm promissing that they will give front seat.. In online as front seats are not available we personally checked offlinr based on Mr.Shivaprasad confirmation we dropped her.. When i called mom at 12.00am came to know that they have put her in last seat.. My mom is 73 year old who has BP sugar back pain and she is heart patient.. He even charged...
                              I was travelling from Chikodi to Banglore, the bus driver stopped at one of the wort hotel called mulla dhabha.. Where the washroom(just for namesake bits is present) has no lock to close the door, no hygiene, no proper water supply. After that again he stopped in some random dhaba near tumkur which the worst.. Could not even step in... There was no gents toilet too.. When asked for the driver and keeper regarding that. They said what can...

Dear Team,

As per booking details pick up van is 8.35 pm at Ganesh Bhavan Bus stop and we came at 8 Clock and Pick up van driver is not able to pick up as you said stop as per booking and talking rubbish without common sence and kindly take serious action and driver number [protected].

Passanger
                              Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Getting worst day by day.. They will not inform about pick bus or van towords booking after booking call will get from pickbus and we should stand in the bus untill our bus got it will take 1hour to get our bus in that time staff will behave cruelly...