Sugama Tourists Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 3, 2022

File a complaint to Sugama Tourists

Having problems with Sugama Tourists?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sugama Tourists customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sugama Tourists

Karnataka

Sugama Tourists Phone Numbers

+91 2228 3986

View more phone numbers

Sugama Tourists reviews & complaints(98)

I have booked a ticket for my sister from beamhvara to Mysore today on Sugama tourist and the bus number is KA51AF5831 bus arrived at 9:05 pm at bramhvara bus stand my sister asked about time of arrival to Mysore conducteur has raised voice of attitude and said we can’t tell all those things then where be the customer handling may take into provision and totally dissatisfied of Sugama tourist and this is my last booking
1. If the...
Tracking from Sugama Tourists
PNR:9899156
Vehicle Number:KA 51 AC 9037
Service:ROUTE NO-08, BANG - DANDELI
Driver Name:Shivanand (28) Dr
Phone Number: [protected]
Track at:http://trkg.in/UAE1J3

This bus has to reach hubli by 6AM, but at 6.30 AM it's till in bankapur toll just to repair another sugama bus which had some problem.

To repair another bus why we passenger...

I am travelling from bglr to gulb from sugama travels but it has stopped from past 1 hour without any communication to passengers upon asking to driver it was informed me that they are waiting for another bus to get the tire as they need to change it. This shows their irresponsibility. They did not even keep an extra tire along them for such situation and to avoid delay in journey.
Driver is not even responding properly with complete information.
Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KA51AF4864 Hubli - Bangalore, How do you ensure safety of reserved passengers?If bus has empty seats, is there a rule to pick any unreserved passenger who waves hand? You don't even give tags for the baggage? Wht if some unreserved passanger picks our baggage? . One more instance I have been travelling in Sugama since many years, they often take in service roads and waits until all the seats are full, they have time for that, but once when...
    My father in law booked a ticket from Mysore to Gokarna and travelled on 23/07/22. His age is 81 years.
    When Bus reached to Madangeri, he was asked to get down from Bus and asked him to make any other arrangement to go to Gokarna & they offered Rs. 20/-
    Now my complaint is that -
    1)When I booked ticket up to Gokarna, it is Sugama Travel responsibility to drop there. Also, it is indicated in reservation tickets.
    2)As...

We put bike cargo from banglore to bc road there were bike parts ( battery guard ) missing and the break and clutch liver was broken too .
    Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am was traveling from dasarahalli (bangalore) to thirthahalli on 11 July 2022 with sugama travels bus no KA 51 D 4678.

Bus had not picked me from the preferred stop. When I called them, they told me to come to the next stop which is really very rude.

They have no decency to apologise for their mistakes.
      Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team this is very serious note that .your buses are stopping at the night time where we will not have online transactions or phone pay trans restrorent ..which wil not help us to have foods .so hence inform your driver's not to stop at such restorents
        Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Worst bus driver service at dinner break

My husband dropped my mom on 28th May 2022 in Sugama bus, picked up from Goverdan Theatre at 10.30pm promissing that they will give front seat.. In online as front seats are not available we personally checked offlinr based on Mr.Shivaprasad confirmation we dropped her.. When i called mom at 12.00am came to know that they have put her in last seat.. My mom is 73 year old who has BP sugar back pain and she is heart patient.. He even charged...
          I was travelling from Chikodi to Banglore, the bus driver stopped at one of the wort hotel called mulla dhabha.. Where the washroom(just for namesake bits is present) has no lock to close the door, no hygiene, no proper water supply. After that again he stopped in some random dhaba near tumkur which the worst.. Could not even step in... There was no gents toilet too.. When asked for the driver and keeper regarding that. They said what can...

Dear Team,

As per booking details pick up van is 8.35 pm at Ganesh Bhavan Bus stop and we came at 8 Clock and Pick up van driver is not able to pick up as you said stop as per booking and talking rubbish without common sence and kindly take serious action and driver number [protected].

Passanger
          Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Getting worst day by day.. They will not inform about pick bus or van towords booking after booking call will get from pickbus and we should stand in the bus untill our bus got it will take 1hour to get our bus in that time staff will behave cruelly...

Dear Sir
              With reference to the above subject I would like to inform you that tonight My wife and Son are travelling from Bangalore to Siruguppa at 8.30pm bus with boarding point Shankarnag Circle Vidyapeeth. While telephonic conversation with Cleaner of the bus, he misbehaved with me and My Wife talking in singilar words to both and said if you don't come at 8.20pm we don't wait for a minute and will leave you and go. We never expected...

The tourist organizers are refusing to give space for luggage keeping. Journey from vijaypura to Bangalore. The people of the tourist are saying there is no space for luggage as they have kept lemon for transportation. Bus no: PY 01 CH 0442 on 13th Feb 2022.
              Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have travel Bangalore to kustagi bus I have booked double seat booking for one person but next to another guy will come with children to adjust 2 seats to 3 seats I told to bus in charge but he told this not our response.

It’s uncomfortable to sleep and the full journey I suffered
                Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They literally delayed for 1 and half an hour in dispatch, when I called some gurumurthi [protected] from sugama travells, he literally disconnect the call and didn't listen to the complain at all, such a worst travels it is! Horrible experience, some customers have drunk and still in bus and travelling along with us, I hated it...

Root no-34
                  Banglore to Mahalingpur
                  name of Shivanand Hangaragi behave and talking so worst. And he bargening money for service.
                  Dec 18, 2021
                  Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have given compliant already one more thing is this travels bus and people are very unfriendly. And this travels has no time sense at all. If the departure time is at 10 o'clock they will be still in the spot till 11.30.. worst experience ever
                    Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bus is not at all in good condition, I mean seats and windows. Importantly bus driver and cleaners don't wear mask or have not taking COVID precautionary measures. Seats are very dirty, if you ask cleaners in bus about seat issue they respond with very unfriendly way which is not kind to passangers because we as passangers paying you people. I didn't pay my 900 rs to travel in an broken seat. Not yet all satisfied with this travels. I will never book this bus again even if the price of seat is 1rs.
                      Bus number- PY01CJ7602
                      Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rude and iresponsible bus drivers, I had bymistake forgotten a bag and we had told the conductor to stop for 2 minutes . The driver suddenly started the bus and didn't stop when we asked to get out of the bus.
                        After having an altercation the driver finally stopped .
                        Here are the details
                        PNR:8617383
                        Vehicle Number:KA 51 AF 5837
                        Service:ROUTE NO-25, KUNDAPUR - BANG
                        Driver Name:Puneeth(25) Cl
                        Phone Number: [protected]
                        Terrible service will never travel with sugama travels again .
                        The management needs to take strict disciplinary actions against such staff .