Sugama Tourists Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 17, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Sugama Tourists

Having problems with Sugama Tourists?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sugama Tourists customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sugama Tourists

Karnataka

Sugama Tourists Phone Numbers

+91 2228 3986

View more phone numbers

Sugama Tourists reviews & complaints(89)

I was travelling from Chikodi to Banglore, the bus driver stopped at one of the wort hotel called mulla dhabha.. Where the washroom(just for namesake bits is present) has no lock to close the door, no hygiene, no proper water supply. After that again he stopped in some random dhaba near tumkur which the worst.. Could not even step in... There was no gents toilet too.. When asked for the driver and keeper regarding that. They said what can...

Dear Team,

As per booking details pick up van is 8.35 pm at Ganesh Bhavan Bus stop and we came at 8 Clock and Pick up van driver is not able to pick up as you said stop as per booking and talking rubbish without common sence and kindly take serious action and driver number [protected].

Passanger
Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Getting worst day by day.. They will not inform about pick bus or van towords booking after booking call will get from pickbus and we should stand in the bus untill our bus got it will take 1hour to get our bus in that time staff will behave cruelly...

Dear Sir
      With reference to the above subject I would like to inform you that tonight My wife and Son are travelling from Bangalore to Siruguppa at 8.30pm bus with boarding point Shankarnag Circle Vidyapeeth. While telephonic conversation with Cleaner of the bus, he misbehaved with me and My Wife talking in singilar words to both and said if you don't come at 8.20pm we don't wait for a minute and will leave you and go. We never expected...

The tourist organizers are refusing to give space for luggage keeping. Journey from vijaypura to Bangalore. The people of the tourist are saying there is no space for luggage as they have kept lemon for transportation. Bus no: PY 01 CH 0442 on 13th Feb 2022.
      Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have travel Bangalore to kustagi bus I have booked double seat booking for one person but next to another guy will come with children to adjust 2 seats to 3 seats I told to bus in charge but he told this not our response.

It’s uncomfortable to sleep and the full journey I suffered
        Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They literally delayed for 1 and half an hour in dispatch, when I called some gurumurthi [protected] from sugama travells, he literally disconnect the call and didn't listen to the complain at all, such a worst travels it is! Horrible experience, some customers have drunk and still in bus and travelling along with us, I hated it...

Root no-34
          Banglore to Mahalingpur
          name of Shivanand Hangaragi behave and talking so worst. And he bargening money for service.
          Dec 18, 2021
          Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have given compliant already one more thing is this travels bus and people are very unfriendly. And this travels has no time sense at all. If the departure time is at 10 o'clock they will be still in the spot till 11.30.. worst experience ever
            Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bus is not at all in good condition, I mean seats and windows. Importantly bus driver and cleaners don't wear mask or have not taking COVID precautionary measures. Seats are very dirty, if you ask cleaners in bus about seat issue they respond with very unfriendly way which is not kind to passangers because we as passangers paying you people. I didn't pay my 900 rs to travel in an broken seat. Not yet all satisfied with this travels. I will never book this bus again even if the price of seat is 1rs.
              Bus number- PY01CJ7602
              Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rude and iresponsible bus drivers, I had bymistake forgotten a bag and we had told the conductor to stop for 2 minutes . The driver suddenly started the bus and didn't stop when we asked to get out of the bus.
                After having an altercation the driver finally stopped .
                Here are the details
                PNR:8617383
                Vehicle Number:KA 51 AF 5837
                Service:ROUTE NO-25, KUNDAPUR - BANG
                Driver Name:Puneeth(25) Cl
                Phone Number: [protected]
                Terrible service will never travel with sugama travels again .
                The management needs to take strict disciplinary actions against such staff .
                Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am traveling from Bangalore to lingasgur SUNDAY NIGHT 26/09/2021, route no 19, bus no ka 51 AG 0564.
                  AT AROUND 3 AM, bus was stopped at remote place nearby city is hospet, but not repaired the vehicle now almost 6.00am till now not repaired no mechanic came,

Is this service you are giving the customers, SUGAMA THE BRAND NAME also spoiling with this type of service. Many sugama busses are there, y not you arranged...

Hii I'm travelling from Bangalore to karkala That bus was left banglore appxo 10 pm but middle of Highway he was stopped bus .. he was loading outside luggage... Fully overload emergency exit also full block...pls ensure... Very bad service...
                  Bus no KA51C3649

Hi team I have used sugama cargo service yesterday to send the bike from Bangalore to chikkamangalore and LR number 171294 was booked by somesh, I had paid rs. 2500 while taking the delivery again the again taken Rs.100 from us which is not informed us while adopting the bike and I had put rs.500 full tank petrol when I took the delivery it is completely empty, this is also not informed us.kindly pay my petrol charges Rs.500 pls
                    Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today I called a customer care guy who is supposed to help with Cargo shipment at 6am.in the morning, [protected]. His response was rather bullying than helping . If he gets so frustrated why his number is mentioned in help line . Sugama travles better change your helpline number...

M done ticket Mangalore to gulberga ..and bus reached bijapoor at 5.30 am ..I asked the bus driver to stop near any toilet .but refused and around 6.30 He stopped near paddy field open ground and asked to go for toilet .in open ground .
                      After bijapoor stop ..roadside I saw few paid toilets ..but ..driver not stopped ..
                      I paid 1350.oo for AC bus and they will not stop for toiles ..why this type of service provided by sugama
                      My trave date 05/04/2021 bus .no KA 51 D 4327
                      My mobile no [protected]

Charging point is not working. In ROUTE NO 34 seat no L1 and L2
                        Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I rajgopal booked a ticket from Bidar to hubli. Due to some work I was about to catch bus from Gulbarga ram mandir stop. Even after five reminders from my friend who is also travelling in the same bus. The cleaner and driver didn't stop the bus. I was waiting at the stop since 9 pm. After going from here asking me to come in another sugama bus till jewargi. What kind of service is this. PY05A0081 this is the bus no. Kindly take action against them.
                          Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Root no 8 Dandeli bus staff are very rood. Unfortunately my wife booked ticket to Dandeli with mr.title (gents).during travels we come to know our mistake. We requested for some others adjustments but staff behaviour are horrible. They were refused to talk with any other co passenger for adjustment. At least There is no courtesy nothing for Single lady drivelling full night.
                            Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's a very bad expirence that the bus doesn't have a screen and emergency charging port. If we ask the conductor is saying it's broken what to do ?? Are we not paying for the ticket? Is this the service you provide?
                              Traveling date 2nd jan from banglore to karkala seat number A9