Related Vivanta Hotels reviews
View all 190 Vivanta Hotels Reviews
Vivanta Vacation Club — Fake commitment or the real commitment by Vivanta
Fake commitment or the real commitment by Vivanta
This is not fault of Vivanta vacation club if property have that quality or not because that choice of my so I can’t blame to Vivanta vacation club they fulfil the commitment they told we give you this property so they give but this review for Vivanta tele🐅andThis is not fault of Vivanta vacation club if property have that quality or not because that choice of my so I can’t blame to Vivanta vacation club they fulfil the commitment they told we give you this property so they give but this review for Vivanta and Januma retreat
I am writing an honest review for the sake of both customers and hotel. Dividing the review into two categories one the Pros and other the cons.
1. The property is cherished with green beauty of nature which makes you feel so serene and relaxed staying thereby.
2. A beautiful place for the nature loving travellers, to relax their moods and enjoy the natural therapy of peace.
3. A traditional heritage luxury hotel.
4. Staff is so polite and courteous.
5. Beauty of cottage from outside and luxury from inside.
6. One cafe and two restaurants decors the hotel with tasty and healthy food.
7. Beautiful and cozy collection of pillows.
8. Wandering and playing area is surrounded by the nature to make u feel the environment without any pollution rising early.
9. The lobby connected to nature, attached to cottage rooms is so beautiful to sit and spend time with a partner or alone.
1. An extra weightage on pocket, in restaurants and cafe.
2. They do not upgrade your room if not booked prior.
3. The staff is stubborn to co-operate in case of any change in booking.
4. The check-in time is 1400 hrs, while mentioned is 1200 hrs, so if one is disciplined enough to reach on time mentioned on website than they have to suffer waiting for two hours.
5. The gym is too small. No dumbbells, bars or weights for a regular athlete. Machines are not well maintained. Some spider webs are found on the machines. No trainer is available for gym or to help in lifting.
6. The washrooms in the area of gym and spa are not hygienic.
7. No detox water or black coffee available in gym area, as it's a luxury property it shall have it.
8. A lack of auto taxi is found in the near by area to the hotel.
9. Swimming pool is small, beautiful tho.
10. No fruit baskets or other drinks are available in the refrigerator of the room.
11. On some online websites like agoda, only cottage rooms are seen while there are two cottage rooms one the premium and other the luxury. Only luxury cottages have open air showers and bathtubs.
Special thank you so much veerdeep Bajwa Sir what you say at the commitment time you full fill thank you so much to make part of your company
Was this information helpful?