[Resolved] Vivo Mobile India — android p update and funtouch os 9 update

Ramachandrapuram, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Sai Talloju on Dec 4, 2019
My device vivo y83 pro. I'm using this mobile last i didn't get any upgrades from vivo only i'm getting updates like security patches and minor bugs updates. I'm purchase this 16, 000/-. Vivo didn't release any updates for this device and telling not to plan for this device. I'm paying 16, 000 for this devices for better experience and andriod updates. They didn't privide.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 9, 2020

[Dec 04, 2019] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Dec 05, 2019
Hi Sai, thank you for contacting vivo India. We would like to inform you that we have responded to you through DM, please check.
Updated by Sai Talloju, Dec 08, 2019
Hello
Answer my question?
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Dec 09, 2019
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your complete details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivo.com

Comments

My phone has stolen .I report fair to police station last 6 months ago but there had no result please block the hand set through IMEI 1:[protected] & IMEI 2: [protected] number . attachment file is below

Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Dec 7, 2019

Hi Debasish Pati, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your complete details on our official mail id that is [email protected]
One of your employee she is working in your service centre .Name sarbjeet -she sold me used data cable. And she was saying billing has been done .so we can't so anything .if your staff working in this way. Means standard is dripping down. Her behavior was quite rude. Suitable action taken should be taken immediately.
Poonam rana
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Dec 7, 2019

Hi Poonam, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your complete details on our official mail id that is [email protected]

Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Vivo Mobile India - android p update and funtouch os 9 update