Vivo Mobile India — both cameras not take clear pic. now

12/569 gandhi nagar urrahat rewa m.p, Huzur, Madhya Pradesh, India
 ashishvicky on Apr 24, 2019
Here i purchase this mobile in november i think, at that time camera issue i was not taken seriously but randomly its neither become fine nor yet i take clear images in day/night time also.
Time goes on continuing and issue of camera not taking clear images is still a problem for me. It's also a opposite i got as vivo mobile advertise about 'best in camera'.

Now What i do ?

[Apr 24, 2019] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019
Hi ashishvicky, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [email protected]

Comments

Respected Sir or Madam,
I am from Kerala I lost my vivo v11 pro on 9.04.2019. I blocked the numbers but some personal photos and family photos are in it the number I used in that mobile is [protected] . I give complaint to local police station kindly please take any action.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019

Hi Libin T Abraham, we are sorry to hear this. We have responded you through inbox, kindly check.
I m complainting about my phone 's minor difect ...its first sim slot does not work...then i hve go to care...but they say...your phone...will be delivered you after 15 days.😡😡😠😠😡😡...why??? Without phone...my works will be stay
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Apr 30, 2019

Hi Prajeet Verma, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [email protected]
Phone is lacking too much so plz see to it fast.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, May 4, 2019

Hi Sairaj mane, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [email protected]

Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Vivo Mobile India - both cameras not take clear pic. now