[Resolved]  Vivo Mobile India — improvement

All things are good but target on silly areas. You people only focusing on cameras only not software or hardware. You are doing small mistakes in settings. Add data usage warnings minimum in settings. Navigation kaya somt i mes din t disabled win necessary just work like samsung or other componies and focus in small objects. Tips products are good but make them powerful by software's.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-04 04:59:30

[Mar 03, 2018] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Mar 03, 2018
Hi Everything About Phone, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com

Comments

My vivo V5s which I bought in july2017 is draining so fast like 10% in just half hour.. I have to keep my fone on charge most of the time
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Mar 8, 2018

Hi Vaibhav Bahety, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [email protected]
I am not able to send mails from my vivo v5 although i m still receiving mails from the same account
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2018

Hi sagarubyb, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [email protected]

Vivo Mobile India Address
    Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003