[Resolved]  Vivo Mobile India — no security in vivo mobile phone

Dear team,

I am using vivo v9 smart phone and the face unlock feature of this mobile is not secure because it can be unlock by my real brother also. There is a high risk to my confidential information saved in my mobile phone.

Not happy with the performance of vivo v9 smartphone because there are so many applications where i have enabled this face unlock security feature but it is not working properly and can be easily unlocked by someone other than me also.

Vivek
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2019

[Apr 28, 2019] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Apr 29, 2019 Hi Vivek, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivo.com
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi, The apps keep crashing on my Vivo V9 device, I tried reinstalling but the problem still persists. Please help. Apps like Wattpad and HealthifyMe keep crashing, I need help ASAP.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Apr 30, 2019
Hi isha hooda, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [email protected]

Vivo Mobile India
    Vivo Mobile India Address
    Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003