[Resolved] Vivo Mobile India — Repair of handset in warrenty

Chandigarh, Punjab, India
 Rajbibs
Dear Sir.

I am sending this email with very big hope and hope for justice.

I have purchased this phone approx 6 month back and now its earpiece, loudspeekers and sound jack are not working.. one day when inserted your given earphone in jack then felt something wrong and from that all above is not working and i visited your care center to get that checked but your store and care (email escalation) is not ready to listen me, they are saying that it has been tempered,

Sir is that anybody fool who will go to market and get his phone checked in market by paying money when his/her phone is in warrentely.

Sir i request you to please arrange FOC repairing my phone or replce my phone so that i can enjoy using my favorite vivo phone.

waiting for your kind response and justice.

Warm Regards
Raju Kumar
[protected] and [protected] and [protected]

Repair of handset in warrenty
Complaint marked as Resolved May 9, 2017

[Jan 13, 2017] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2017
Hi Rajbibs, as per the telephonic conversation, we will get back to you shortly.
Updated by Rajbibs, Jan 16, 2017
Dear Team,

Kindly update ! nobody have visited yet to collect my phone for FOC repairing.
Updated by Rajbibs, Jan 17, 2017
Day has been passed, no body contacted me, please call back me with final resolution. You will get my phone repaired FOC or not. So that i can move further to higher authorities along with filing harassment penalty as well on Vivo.

Please call me asap

[protected]/[protected]/[protected]
Updated by Rajbibs, Jan 17, 2017
Also please share me the email id of your CEO Mr. Alex Feng.
Updated by Rajbibs, Jan 18, 2017
i am still waiting, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Updated by Rajbibs, Jan 19, 2017
Can you people please call me and let me know the final status...???????????
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2017
Hi Rajbibs, we tried to contact you many times but there was no response from you.
subbu.ni's response, Jan 27, 2017
i want who was using my mobile ? i want address or mobile number if any one send me one message or block this series or register thiis complaint. imei numbers are 1st no:[protected], 2nd no :[protected]. since last month i was complained .but no responce ur side. please register this compalint .Thank u...i am for my mobile. this is possible to trace out why r u not tracing? alresdy 4 times i am complained. no responce...please co-operate with users...

Comments

As discussed today i will be waiting for your agent who will come and pick my phone for Free of cost repairing, Please ask him to come with acknowledgement receipt of phone pick up.
How could I do this?
Go to hell you people, , , , , , cant you call between official timings 10:00 to 06:00 pm.. u every time cal me before 10 am or after 06 Pm, i don't need your assistance now, My lawyer has filed a case for harassment in court, Now u people will pay me free phone + harassment charges. also your employee lying will be terminated.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jan 27, 2017

Hi Rajbibs, as per the telephonic conversation, please visit the service centre, so that we can help you accordingly.
If Possible trace out my mobile IMEI number. the IMEI numbers are
1st no:[protected], 2nd no :[protected]. Other wise block this series Pleaseee...if possible give me who was using my mobile handset Pleaseee...i mean (mobile number or address).

why it was late! we are providing every informaton ... please find it fastly
I use vivo y15s from 1 year i tried to root i also tried many rom to flash but iys not giving permission then i tried to unlock bootloader but same its failed 😤 fed up of this trying n trying plzz send some solution to www.[protected]@gmail.com
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Feb 14, 2017

Hi Nachiket Patel, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]

Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Vivo Mobile India - Repair of handset in warrenty