Vivo Mobile India — unsatisfied service

Prabakaran Visvanathan on Nov 15, 2017
Hello..

I am new to the vivo family.. Mobile is good. There is no complaint regarding mobile and its features.. I bought a mobile on 09-08-2017. I dropped my mobile and my display got damaged. I accept there will not be any warranty claim for the physical damage.. I changed my display on 14-11-2017 in vivo authorized service center located in thanikachalam road t-nagar.. I paid rs.3295 for replacement.. My question is there is free service for 1 year i paid the net amount for the material.. But why i was charged for labor charge??

I signed in the agreement states there is 1 year of free service. I was supposed to pay only for the material.. What about the labor charges??

I paid rs 295 for labor cost inclusive gst..

I need clear explanation regarding this..
It is not about money. Its all about the trust.. Thank you..

Service center: labquest engineering pvt ltd.
Job sheet number: aintn010117100918.

[Nov 15, 2017] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2017
Hi Prabakaran Visvanathan, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is vcare@vivoglobal.com
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am order vivov5s phone. my order is radi bout. my cash back not add. my paytm walet number is 9440241965
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Nov 18, 2017
Hi vinkareprashanth, as per the telephonic conversation, required information has been provided to you.

Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Vivo Mobile India - unsatisfied service