[Resolved] VLCC Health Care / Wellness — got burnt on my stomach during weight loss session at vlcc on[protected]

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 prasanthi.latha2000 on Sep 5, 2017
While taking a weight loss session at vlcc i got burnt in the stomach, they promised to compensate but no response till now. It has been 1 month

Bill no hyd08/18/pk/[protected]

During the session i called the vlcc person and told them that it is burning, they said it is how the machine works, post session when i went home i applied ice pack due to pain and got blisters, vlcc called their doctor to check and they gave medicine, since it was not curing went to care hospitals which gave antibiotics, still it is not cured

got burnt on my stomach during weight loss session at vlcc on 06-08-2017
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 7, 2017

[Sep 05, 2017] VLCC Health Care / Wellness customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by prasanthi.latha2000, Sep 05, 2017
While under going the weight loss session at VLCC have got terribly burnt in in the stomach due to negligence of the VLCC person who has not covered properly before applying heat.

BILL NO HYDD08/18/PK/[protected].

I am filing this as medical negligence in the court.
This is to formally inform on the same
VLCC Health Care / Wellness Customer Care's response, Sep 06, 2017
Dear Prasanthi Latha,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. It's our endeavour to provide the best products and services and We assure you that strict action will be taken.

We will get back to you shortly and resolve this issue on priority.

Warm Regards,
Team VLCC

Comments

Hi, I am V Nilesh, reporter with The New Indian Express newspaper, Hyderabad. I would like to report on this issue which you are facing. If you are fine with it, mail me at [email protected] along with your contact number. I will call you.

VLCC please revert back on the compensation

+91 11 4163 1975 [Regd. Office]
    +91 11 4163 2463 [Regd. Office]
    64, HSIIDC Sector - 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    VLCC Health Care / Wellness - got burnt on my stomach during weight loss session at vlcc on 06-08-2017