VLCC Institute — vlcc institute not giving certificate

Ahmadabad City, Gujarat, India
 awadiya on Sep 18, 2018
2018 consumer complaints
Vlcc institute not giving certificate
Complaint
Hello sir,
My daughter shama amirali kothadiya has completed 'diploma in beauty and culture course from vlcc institute ahmedabad in 3rd july 1917 to 9th 2018
. But sir we are still not got certificate from vlcc. Now from last few months vlcc all staff is changed and they are not giving any information about certificate. My daughter has gone to meet hod of vlcc, but she is very rude. Sir please do the need full. Now she is going for interviews but she is not getting any job without certificate. And sir we also heard that this course student also gets placement, but they are not providing any information.. Please do the needful. They are fraud.

[Sep 18, 2018] VLCC Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Neither I have not received by last 5 order from VLCC even I have not processed my refund.

I have made several complain to VLCC care through email as well as phone. But they have not doing nothing.

Kindly guide how to receive my refund.

2nd Floor, Achu Tower, Second Avenue, Anna Nagar, opposite Sarvana Bhavan, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600040
    VLCC Institute - vlcc institute not giving certificate