[Resolved] Volkswagen India — abs sensor always problem

Cherthala, Alappuzha District, Kerala, India
 thanseem S on Oct 13, 2017
Sir/madam,
I purchased volkswagen polo from phoenix cars india pvt. Ltd., thrissur, kerala on january 2015 and i did all your services in time till now and run 36000 kms. A few week back i had a vibration for my car when i apply break and had a abs alert on 02.10.2017. My car was given to evm volkswagen, maradu, cochin, kerala and they told that the complaint was with break drum and sri. Ansu (Adviser) telephoned and told to collect the vehicle in the evening. I replied that i am not free that time, he asked whether i am free at 8 o clock and to collect at that time. When i went there at night 8 o clock on 3.10.17 and called him he told to come next day. The next day i collected my car in the morning and paid rs3407/-. After some time i again got abs alert. I went with my car on 11.10.17, the same adviser told my abs sensor is damaged and i was charged rs.3874/- for replacement. After some time i again got the abs alert. I called sri. Ansu. He says again the next sensor is damaged. I purchased this car because of your reputation even thou i got a lot of offers from ford, fiat, nissan etc and all and i have referred a lot of customers to you. Now i am cheated. If this is the way i need to keep a fixed amount every month to repair each parts get damaged for my polo. I saw a lot of customers complaining the same problem for polo and this will cause your customer retention.
So i request you to waive the amount remitted my me and clear the sensor problem at your risk

Thanseem s
Ponnamtharayil
Vettackal po
Cherthala
Alappuzha
Kerala-688529
Mobile-[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 5, 2017

[Oct 13, 2017] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by thanseem S, Oct 17, 2017
Not yet got a reply to my problem, You are cheating the customers . I saw a lot of complaints regarding the ABS sensor .If my problem is not solved, I will be forced to report in social medias
VOLKSWAGEN ARE CHEATING THE CUSTOMERS
Updated by thanseem S, Oct 17, 2017
AGAIN CHEATED BY OFFERING 10% DISCOUNT IN LABOR AND 5% DISCOUNT IN SPARES .THE PROBLEM IS NOT YET SOLVED.AND THE GAIN TO VW AND BIG LOSE TO ITS CUSTOMERS

CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING
Volkswagen India Customer Care's response, Nov 04, 2017
Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger cars!

We value your association with our brand, and appreciate the time you have invested in sharing your feedback.

We understand your query has been resolved and addressed by our dealer partner, request you to kindly mark it as resolved on the consumer forum website.

In case there are any queries un addressed, please feel free to contact us at[protected] or write to us on [email protected]

We thank you for being our valuable customer.

Assuring you our best services always.

Yours’ Sincerely,

Customer Care
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India

For Enquiries/ Complaints[protected]
For Road Side Assistance[protected] /[protected]
E-mail [email protected]
Website www.volkswagen.co.in

Comments

I own a volkswagon polo. It ran about 68, 000 km in total. For covering this distance, i need to replace 4 abs sensor. What a poor piece of engineering u have?👎. Other companies does not have this issues. Volkswagen won't respond back to this issue. Haha.

+91 22 3313 7000 [Corp Office]
    4th Floor, Silver Utopia, Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    Volkswagen India - abs sensor always problem