[Resolved] Volkswagen India — noise problem with new vento

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 toalok on Nov 24, 2017
I purchased the volkswagen vento tsi highline car[ vin: mexe17605ht132403] on 31th may 2017 from vidyut motor, pune. This car is giving problem from 1st week of purchase only and below are the details of this:-
• noise was coming while braking:- visited vidyut motor and after trail issue was admitted by technician there. They suggested to leave car there for 2 days as they wanted some expert from vw plant to visit the check the issue. Car was in workshop from 12june till 16june and the issue was fixed by replacing some parts.
• steering pulling issue:- this issue was also reported and resolved in same period of june 2nd week.
• noise from doors:- this issue started appearing in last week of june and again its reported to vidyut motor. They did some treatments to door but not much benefit. They told that some gel need to be apply on doors to resolve this problem which was not available there and they need to order that.in next two month i visited and enquired multiple time but its was still not there. Initially this issue was minor but it’s now becoming major as noise is increasing with time. Whenever there is rough patch or hump on road a loud cracking noise keep coming from all doors. Recently i’ve been informed that its known problem and even gel will also not help.in a way i’ve been told that vw don’t have any solution to this problem. This issue was also highlighted to customer care also during feedback calls but not resolution.
I’ve totally lost the excitement of driving the new car and every day while driving the cracking noise from door really making me puzzled and stressed.
Please provide some solution to this issue on priority
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 18, 2018

[Nov 24, 2017] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Volkswagen India Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2017
Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger cars!

We value your association with our brand, and appreciate the time you have invested in sharing your feedback.

We understand your query has been resolved and addressed by our dealer partner, request you to kindly mark it as resolved on the consumer forum website.

In case there are any queries un addressed, please feel free to contact us at[protected] or write to us on [email protected]

We thank you for being our valuable customer.

Assuring you our best services always.

Yours’ Sincerely,

Customer Care
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India

For Enquiries/ Complaints[protected]
For Road Side Assistance[protected] /[protected]
E-mail [email protected]
Website www.volkswagen.co.in
Updated by toalok, Dec 16, 2017
This problem has not yet resolved. Dealer tried something but its not able to resolve the issue. Awaiting for the next step from them.

Comments

My insurance policy fraud.[protected]
Your thane dealership closed .my car no MH 04 HM 1445 AMEO. .
i need bumper for blue colour car . my insurance clam pending. last 3 months
i am waiting but not proper reply where i get the part.pl guide me.
pathare

+91 22 3313 7000 [Corp Office]
    4th Floor, Silver Utopia, Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    Volkswagen India - noise problem with new vento