Voltas — amount paid still same issue persist but no one bothering my complaint

Voltas ac, Bhubaneswar, Khordha District, Odisha, India
 Akshaya Khatei on May 25, 2019
I have amount of rs 6500 as spare and service charges. But after one day the same issues came. I immediately contacted service center and customer care but one one bothering my issues. I made this in 13th may still my problem has not been resolved. These voltas people are playing with us. Unnecessary spending our money which is not meant for the issues. This very bad and action should be taken against them.

[May 25, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Akshaya Khatei, May 25, 2019
Still now No response and no technician visit to my home. Every body playing with us. I did a mistake by purchasing a Voltas AC. Pls help.
Voltas Customer Care's response, May 27, 2019
Dear Akshaya,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 04, 2019
Dear Akshaya,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team

Comments

After lodging complaints for nemerous time atill no sevice has been provided by authorised local dealers
We have complained to Voltas customer care they assured for a service within 48 hrs max but nothing has been solved even after 4days
Pathetic communication issues between their direct and local agents
Voltas Customer Care's response, May 27, 2019

Dear Basabduttta Mishra,

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 4, 2019

Dear Basabduttta Mishra,

Voltas Online Team

Voltas - amount paid still same issue persist but no one bothering my complaint