[Resolved] Voltas — asking transportation charges for warranty service

javed hossain on Mar 7, 2018
My name is Ajmeri Begum my AC compressor is in warranty .Service center SR international voltas service center want money to transport the outdoor to their work shop .When My compressor is in warranty why would I pay Transportation charges. It the company responsibility to fix the issue as the compressor is in warranty. I request voltas to revoke my transportation charges, Else I have to file complain against voltas in consumer court and forum.
SR number is [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 17, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2018
Dear Javed,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response, Mar 17, 2018
Dear Javed,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to contact us at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Voltas - asking transportation charges for warranty service