[Resolved] Voltas — not able to register my product for 5 year comprehensive warranty

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradeshghaziabad, India
 Pratibhaut on May 8, 2019
I have purchased 1.5 tone voltas ac wacvoltas 185dza (R32).

This product is with 5 year comprehensive warranty. For this i have already sms wat to [protected] from my registered no. [protected]. I have also attached the bill of this ac with this mail.

But i have not received any confirmation call or mail for this from your end.

Please do the needful in this regard and revert back to me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 1, 2019

[May 08, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, May 09, 2019
Dear Customer(Pratibhaut),

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Customer Care's response, May 30, 2019
Dear Mahesh,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Customer Care's response, May 30, 2019
Dear Sourav,

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 29, 2019
Dear Customer (Pratibhaut),

Voltas Online Team

Comments

I bought Voltas Jetmax air cooler on 31st Apr 2019 its water pump stop working since 1st May. Raised complaint with Voltas customer care on 1st may itself but no one visited yet to check. whenever i am calling customer care getting same response will get it resolved but no luck yet.

Service request number [protected]

Dear Customer(nityad89),

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

Voltas Customer Care's response, May 25, 2019

Dear Customer(nityad89),

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team
Hi, I've purchased a 1 ton voltas ac in the month of March 2018. We've called voltas for free service of my AC within the warranty period of 1 year, several times but no one had shown up yet. Now the warranty has lapsed. My AC is not cooling properly. I need a service immediately.

Unit serial No: 4552099A17FA08875
Mobile no: [protected]

Dear Sujan,

Voltas Customer Care's response, May 25, 2019

Dear Sujan,

Voltas Online Team
Complaint number[protected], [protected], complaint registered on 27th April, still no solution. Your service sucks

Dear Sourav,

Voltas Online Team
Dear Customer, Request No [protected] appointment scheduled for[protected]. For assistance call our Helpline [protected] (24x7).

No one turned up yet. Water leaking to my bed. Sleeping in 36° temperature.

Dear Mahesh,

Voltas Online Team
Voltas 123v CZT3 R32, ac installed on 28.04.2019, cooling effect zero. We lodge complain on 30.04.2019, service engineer visited but problem not resolved. .

Dear Kanchan,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, May 17, 2019