[Resolved] Voltas — operation interrupted

Sai villa, Adarsh colony road no 3, near upkar public school, Patna, Patna District, Bihar, India
 Er. Rajnish on May 21, 2019
When power is on initial start is shown but no further continuation. First it shows 88 on screen then there is nothing. No remote operation. From the date of purchase is a problem of cooling, very slow cooling. Using remote there is a sound of start but not operating. Restart shows only 88 on screen, it happened when we operated ac with remote not stop working.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 30, 2019

[May 21, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Rajnish,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Rajnish,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team

Comments

My self Shaik Abdul Khader I had purchased voltas water despencer 80/40 on 14th May 2019 today after installing there is leaking problems I tried to contact customer service there is no response I kindly request to solve my problem Thanking you.

Dear Shaik,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 9, 2019

Dear Shaik,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback t [email protected]

Dear sir
I am very angry to this problem complain in 12 may 2019 but not visit any technician as on.

Pl solve my problem urgent..

Dear Dinesh,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Dinesh,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team
I purchased an AC and during installation I spent 8k till date and now the team is saying that the AC is damaged and needs tp be repaired. I just dont understand why is the need of repairing for brand new product as it is in warranty. Request you to please replace my AC and look into my issue ASAP.

Dear Preeti,