[Resolved]  Voltas — product under warranty but purchase bill copy not in record

I have purchased my voltas inverter ac (Serial no.4551742a14f005419) on 25/05/2014 from voltas aurthorised dealer pankaj electronics (Shop no.58, adchini, new delhi-110017) as my ac compressor is in under warranty till 25/05/2019 as compressor warranty is of 5 years from date of purchase.
My ac compressor is not working and voltas aurthorised dealer pankaj electronics has clearly said that they don't keep any purchase bill copy in their system.

As per voltas policy i have to show purchase bill copy to the company then only they will install new compressor.

I am very disappointed with the voltas maintaining customer record and the services provided by their so called aurthorised dealer pankaj electronics (Shop no.58, adchini, new delhi-110017)

I will not be responsible for any further delay from the voltas as i am making my complaint under product warranty.
product under warranty but purchase bill copy not in record
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2019

[May 02, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response May 04, 2019 Dear Ankush,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response May 13, 2019 Dear Ankush,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Lot of calls and everytime your engineer say i am coming but no one comes. from last two days i left from office early due to this but they did not come after call.
Dear Sourabh,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, May 13, 2019
Dear Sourabh,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team
I Preeti Agrawal request before 25days AC servicing my request no[protected] my AC problem today till date does not solve I call many time Voltas service center but they are making me foolish so please I request my problem solve it soon it is make question to Voltas good will
Dear Customer(preetiag),

Thanks for sharing the requisite details with us. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we'll get back to you soon with an update.

Voltas Online Team
My 5 year old ac is not working from last week. When the switch is on the display is on . But the air is not coming. Fan is not running .
Dear Sajan,