[Resolved]  Voonik.com — received torn clothes against my order for long karti of worth 538. i received scrap only

I had ordered for a long kurti worth of 538. I received the following text message:
Hello anuradha, your order #13926 with bluelady has been dispatched and shall deliver to you shortly.
But against my order received only scrap. However i paid 540. Some strict action should be taken. Else the consumer will lost their confidence on online orders.
The website blulady.in seems to be stopped. I tried a lot to return my order back. I got an message saying that the return procedure would start after 10 days. But no step have been taken yet.
The address present on the sealed packet whose photo i have attached is found to be wrong. I tried in my own way to get my right. I am a regular customer of online purchases. I had never gone through such experience. Hope i will get the help.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 6, 2019

[Jan 27, 2019] Voonik Tech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Adinujit123 Jan 26, 2019 Adinujit123- user name . The product complaint is against bluelady.in
Voonik Tech Customer Care's response Jan 28, 2019 Dear Anuradha,

We would like to inform you that the bluelady.com is not Voonik.com. Kindly contact the helpline number of bluelady.com for any query with bluelady.com

Please note that Voonik shall not be held liable for any transactions done from your end in this case.
We would like to inform you that as per the details shared by you. The order that you have placed id from Bluelady.com.

You can write to us: [protected]@voonik.com or call: [protected] or [protected] for any further queries related to voonik.

Team Voonik
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Voonik Tech
    Voonik Tech Phone
    Voonik Tech Address
    Manyata Embassy Business Park, Block N-1, Balsa 2nd Floor, Nagavara, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560045