Voonik Tech Complaints & Reviews

4.8
Last updated Mar 11, 2021

File a complaint to Voonik Tech

Having problems with Voonik Tech?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Voonik Tech customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Voonik Tech

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Voonik Tech Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Voonik Tech reviews & complaints(839)

Placed order on 26th Feb 2021. Order value is Rs 1326. There is no any message or notification regarding delivery. Payment is already done. Need to cancel the order and get refund. Or just deliver order.

Registered email- [protected]@gmail.com
Apr 02, 2021
Updated by Sagar Tiparadi
Any Status
No communication yet
Voonik Tech Customer Care's response, Jul 3, 2021

We have initiated the refund on Jul 2nd, please check your transactions.
Ref no: PAYOUT1625154193959E9o2zUBzM7a

I order for cloth like saree and dress on 27/12/20 and paid the amt but still I am not received any parcel ...I want my money back
    Aug 5, 2021
    Voonik Tech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    We are sorry for whatever has happened to you. We would like to inform you that we do not sell party wear saree or lehenga on our website (voonik.com). It seems like you have purchased from a different portal which sounds similar to our portal name(Voonik.com). Kindly find our disclaimer in the followed link. Link: https://voonik.com/pages/fraud-activity-disclaimer

Ordered product but did not recieve even after one month.waste company online fraud..
      Aug 5, 2021
      Voonik Tech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Concern, Can you please share order number and share the shopping portal url on which you placed order?

I order a saree from this website and dnn payment but within a week no message i received regard my oder..
        I send text after 13 days then, i received a message your parcel receive within a 10-12 business working days.. After this message no reply...
        Feb 01, 2021
        Voonik Tech Customer Care's response
        Dear concern, Can you please share order number and the shopping portal url on which you placed the order?
        Feb 12, 2021
        Updated by Royal khushi
        #9894 order i think this website doing fraud with me znd so many people?
        I have not received any message from company..

Peerzadiguda pin 500039 near govt school ddr colony
          Voonik Tech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Plzz solve my problem how many days i had to wait money also paid in online soo refund my amount soon

Cancel my order #v7174
            Order on Nov 1 2020 9.45am
            Cancel my order#v7174 plzz refund my amount immediately

I already raisled a complaint before in consumer complaint.in. After that voonik tech responded me through mail that they dont have pick up facility. So they asked me to courier the dress toa adress that was attached with the email. So i couriered it to the particular adress in chennai. But the courier guy said that there is no person like that and adress like that and he returned my parcel again. So i then mailed to them again. But within that time they said me to courier to a banglore adress. I was angry and i asked them to tell clearly the adress or the procedure i have to do to get my money back. They asked me to wait till 25th of november. So i waited. When i again mailed them on 25th. They didn't reply me. I don't know what to do. These sort of cheating company should be closed permanently.
              Jan 9, 2020
              Nov 27, 2019
              Dear Customer,

We are extremely sorry that you had to face such difficulties.

The correct address with the seller contact number is sent on your Email Id, please courier the order and we will refund the courier charges as well.

Dec 09, 2019
              Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for all the inconvenience caused.
              The refunds for all your 3 orders is initiated into your account on 8th Dec and will reflect within 7-10 working days.

Team Voonik.

I ordered in voonik app and it got delivered to me yesterday which is a wrong product so i placed a return.. But initially they showed it as return confirmed but later they showed pick up failed.. I couldn't not contact customer service... Nothing i can do regarding this... So i wanted to return the product and wanted my money back. Whenever i try calling them it shows that incoming call for this number is barred. This is a complete fraud app.
                Dec 16, 2019
                Nov 15, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We regret that your recent experience was not upto your expectation. We have sent you a mail on your registered email Id with detailed information about return and refund procedure. Kindly check and get back to us on our Email Id- [protected]@voonik.com for further queries.

Team Voonik.

I recieved my orders which is completely different from what i ordered. So i wanted to return it. Initially it said that return is confirmed but after that it comes as pickup failed. I wanted to return back the product and get my money back. I couldn't even contact the customer care. When i tried calling it says that incoming call for this no. Is barred. So i want some response from the company and explain why my return is cancelled.
                  Dec 16, 2019
                  Nov 15, 2019

Team Voonik.

I Mr. Rajib Saha have placed an order on Voonik but when i am trying to place a request for return and refund they pop up a notification mentioning the server to be down.I purchased a shoe worth Rs.897. I have been trying to contact the customer service executive from a long time but there is no proper response.The order No is R[protected]-1.Please help me so that i can get my refund at the earliest possible.
                    Nov 25, 2019
                    Oct 24, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We regret that your recent experience was not upto your expectation. Due to technical issue we are unable to fetch the order details. Kindly allow us sometime so that we can fix the things for you. Please be assured that the needful will be done at the earliest.Thank you!

Voonik Tech — order no is not showing on app and want cancel and return back money

Our order no. R[protected], this order is not showing on voonik app and we are also not able to log in my account on voonik. We were trying to call voonik from last 3 days on customer care [protected] but only today customer care received my call and he was asking your order cancelled because supplier dont have order product in stock and you will get money return back after approx in 10 days. We are not trusting and want cancel this order...

I raised an complaint in consumer complaints for voonik order that i haven't received my order but it is showing delivered. Then one but raman singh from resolution team called me and told me that he will refund my money and asked debit card details including pin, expiry date and pin that we received in message. So i denied to provide the details so he talked to me very rudely and marked my complaint as resolved without even resolving it.
                      Jun 25, 2019
                      May 16, 2019
                      Voonik Tech Customer Care's response
                      We notice that you have confirmed that you have received the product and hence we are closing the case.

You can write to us: [protected]@voonik.com or call: [protected]

Hi, i ordered one top from voonik and it has been delivered by ekart guy to the incorrect address. So i had raised a complaint with voonik but still i did not receive any order and the voonik customer support is yet to provide the resolution. Please help me what i can do in that case. It's already one week completed. I want my refund. And these voonik customer support are not responding to my mails.
                        May 11, 2019
                        No Resolution has been provided for the Complaint. The Resolution Team guy Raman Singh talked to me very rudely and was asking my debit card details and k denied to provide my debit card details so marked my Complaint as Resolved. Please Reopen my ticket. My Complaint is still not Resolved.
                        May 10, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

As we trace your shipment VNKP[protected], it was delivered to you on May 03, 2019. As mentioned you have not received your order, we have intimated our logistic team about the issue. We have asked our courier partner to provide us with a Proof Of Delivery (POD), so we may know whom the order was delivered to.

Please allow us 72 working hours. We will get back to you within the same with the POD and assist you accordingly.

Until then we request you to also check with your neighbors/ watchman for the delivery of the shipment.

In case of any further assistance or clarification on this issue, please reply to this email.

Assuring you of our best services always.

May 10, 2019
                        Updated by [email protected]
                        The Complaint is still not resolved. Since I denied to provide my Debit card details the Resolution Team member marked my Complaint as Resolved. Is this the way to provide the resolution. I am not supposed to provide my debit card details to anyone for any reason. Please refund me the money in my bank account or as the Voonik Team to refund my money directly from where it got paid.
                        May 16, 2019

You can write to us: [protected]@voonik.com or call: [protected]
                        Hi, just now someone called me (Raman Singh) from the Voonik Resolution Team and he was asking my debit card details including expiry date, 3 digit code for refunding my money. Is that safe??can't you refund my money in my Bank Account. I am not supposed to share all these information with any person.
                        I have received my order, but it completely looks different from the image which is not suits for me and not good fit.So i want to return the product or exchange would also be fine. Please consider my request and do the needful.

I have ordered for a black shoe but i received a different shoe with different colour. My order no: r[protected]. I placed a return for the product but the courier service pick up boy didn't pick up the product as they found the product with different colour and ask me to contact with voomik. I call to customer service, but the guy on other side named arvind behave badly with me. This is my first time purchase with voomik and i'm really very much disappointed with the behavior they are showing to me. I feel bad of choosing voomik for shopping.
                          Jun 11, 2019
                          May 04, 2019
                          Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will ensure you the same will not repeat in the future.
                          We will arrange the pickup again and will make sure the product gets picked up within the next 3-5 working days.
                          Once the product reaches the warehouse, a small quality check will be done by the seller. Post quality check, the refund will be initiated within 48 hours.
                          The refund will be credited to your Voonik account within 2 working days.

May 09, 2019
                          Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to us.

The refund of your order (R[protected]-1) for Rs. (647) is given as Voonik credit. You can use this credit for your future purchase with us.

As the pickup is done and the refund has been initiated, we are closing the case. Please feel free to reply back to us in case any further help. We will be glad to help you.

You can write to us: [protected]@voonik.com or call : [protected]

Team Voonik

I have ordered kalalaya maroon colour saree on 24/3/2019., and 838/-rupees amount paid. My order No R[protected].
                            The delivery boy is not coming to my address and telling me I am in gachibowly which tooks one hour journey from my address. He is repeating this from the last three days. Please help me in getting the product.
                            Tanisha Neog's reply, Aug 29, 2019
                            I orderd a dress from voonik online shoping but when i recieved it the quality is not good soo i retuned it but they not refund my money

My order number r[protected] 1st march 2019 was cancelled on the same day of ordering, but even after 10 days money is not credited to my account.

I have sent mails even talked with customer care but strangely yesterday they are saying entire money is credited to my account. But till now half the amount is still not credited.

Out of rs 7289 we have received rs 3696 (On 4th march 2019) remaining rs 3593 still not received.

Please help.
                              Apr 5, 2019
                              Mar 17, 2019
                              Dear Customer,

For the mentioned order refund is successful and you informed that refund is not reflecting.
                              Kindly allow us sometime we will check with the concern team.

Mar 19, 2019
                              Updated by Debarshi82

How long we will have to wait more ? Please expedite.

Mar 21, 2019
                              Dear Customer,

Deeply regret for the inconvenience, we are working on your case on priority kindly allow us some time.

Mar 26, 2019
                              Dear Team,

25 days gone after cancellation and still we are yet to receive the refund. We have shared our account details but still no money credited. Please set a deadline date.It is getting pretty annoying .

Mar 26, 2019
                              Dear Customer,

Sorry for the delay Response, As the details shared by you we have forwarded to the concern team to re initiate the refund.

Mar 28, 2019
                              Updated by Debarshi82

Another week about to go by. Still status is same. Kindly set a deadline date and speed up the refund procedure.

Mar 29, 2019
                              Dear Customer,

We have successfully processed the refund in your account with reference number : N[protected] and it will reflect in your account with in 3-5 working days.

Our customer care team is available from 9AM to 9PM, seven days a week.call: [protected]/[protected]
                              You can write to us: [protected]@voonik.com

Apr 01, 2019
                              Updated by Debarshi82
                              Still no resolution. 3rd time we have attached bank statement. But status remains the same. How long will this go on?
                              Apr 03, 2019
                              Dear Voonik,

More than a month has passed after cancellation and still we are yet to receive the refund. How much more patience do we need to have? A simple refund is taking more time than producing a product.

Kindly let us know the date. Give us the phone number of senior official with whom we can discuss the same.

Apr 04, 2019
                              Dear Customer,

We have successfully processed the refund in your account on 2nd April with reference number : N[protected] Kindly check with the bank.

You can write to us: [protected]@voonik.com

Apr 05, 2019
                              Dear Team,

Thank You. Money credited.

Debarshi
                              Not sorted yet. Yesterday person from Voonik called and calming already amount is credited yesterday. But still it is not done. Again we are going to Bank for statement as required by her.

Please a simple refund is taking hell of a time. Why such delay? We have already lost all our patience.
                              I want return to my money plssss sry for the order

Shaik Faya's reply, Apr 27, 2019
                              Plsss sir i want return to my money sir sry for the distabance sir
                              Shaik Faya's reply, Apr 27, 2019
                              Shoe is very bad then this is not my size sir
                              Pls return to my money
                              I don't want to this
                              Shaik Faya's reply, Apr 27, 2019
                              Shoe is very bad and this is not my size sir i want return to my money sir plssss after I'll be good shoe order on voonik sir plssss return to my money
                              I am a size problem and i didnot like colour also
                              Dev Hongsthen Rai's reply, May 4, 2019
                              Size and colour

Voonik order no - r[protected]. Fisr they denied to refund my money and now they have return me wrong product and not even replying. Don't trsut these guys. They are totally fraud. They manipulate customer by blaming customer for everything. I have lost my rs 45000. Kindly help. I have all the proofs against this company. They first ignore my complaint when i had request them to return the parcel because it was received in used and dirty condition. But they trust seller who had cheated with me by delivering used and dirty dress. Please help to get my money back.
                                Apr 21, 2019
                                Mar 09, 2019
                                Dear Customer,

Sorry for the delay, we have tried reaching you but unable to contact kindly provide us the availability.

Mar 09, 2019
                                Updated by [email protected]
                                Still no call or email recieved regarding complaint
                                Mar 11, 2019
                                Dear Customer,

We tried calling you multiple times to communicate about the same, however, we were unable to connect. Please share a suitable callback time between 9 AM to 9 PM so that we can proceed further.

Request you to respond at the earliest else the delays may force to close the case.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance required.

Customer Care : [protected]/[protected]

Mar 11, 2019
                                Updated by [email protected]
                                You have not called me even once. Kindly call me now...
                                Hi Heena,

We tried calling to the mentioned number: [protected] but could not connect.

Please do provide us if you have any alternate number.

Dear Heena,

As per the telephonic conversation, we have provided the resolution with valid proof . Hence we are closing this case.

Updated by [email protected]
                                No they do not have any proof. These guys are just fooling their customers . And making money with their fraud sellers. I will now go to consumer compaint now. And i will make sure that this company will shut down soon.
                                Not recieved any call from your side... dont lie here
                                Hi I'm Sharanappa Arakeri I m complaining that blue casual sandal money has not been refunded so please refund as early as possible

I have odered a shoes with order no r[protected]-1 not satisfied by the product. Invoice no. Pi/f/0119/[protected] invoice dated 22nd january, 2019. Description of the product artary casual shoes for men (Size :ind 8) hsn/sac code 64029910 rate (Per - item) rs.588/-

May i request you to kindly take return my product and send the amount to my account as early as possible.

P srinivas
                                  Feb 28, 2019
                                  Jan 28, 2019
                                  Dear Srinivas,

As per the telephonic conversion we have raised the return request.

We are sorry that the Voonik product you purchased did not meet your expectations. We have registered your return request for Order No. ( R[protected]-1 ).

Your return order details are:
                                  __________________________________

Return process:

Step 1: On the initiation of your return request, within 4-5 working days someone from our delivery team will collect your package.
                                  Step 2: Every return package has a unique number. Before returning your product verify the item to be handed over. In case of multiple returns different courier persons will come to collect different packages.

Refund Process:

Within 48 hours of picking up your return package, we will initiate the refund into the same account through which you have made the payment. The refund will be credited to your account within 7-10 working days.

Note: For COD orders, we are not accepting old Rs.500 & Rs.1000 notes.

I had ordered an sneaker of size no 9
                                  But voonik gave me a sneaker of size no 8

Now they also not returning the item
                                  They cancelled also
                                  Please do some needful for it

Voonik.com — received torn clothes against my order for long karti of worth 538. i received scrap only

I had ordered for a long kurti worth of 538. I received the following text message:
                                    Hello anuradha, your order #13926 with bluelady has been dispatched and shall deliver to you shortly.
                                    But against my order received only scrap. However i paid 540. Some strict action should be taken. Else the consumer will lost their confidence on online orders.
                                    The website blulady.in seems to be stopped. I tried a lot to return my order...
                                    +1 videos

I didn't receive a full dress that i ordered. But received cut pieces of waste cloth. I ordered for a full gown churidhar of 754 rupees and i received a lot of cut pieces of different clothes. I was cheated by blue lady. Very worst app ever. We ordered through facebook page. I was very disappointed. We opted for return and refund policy but it also didn't happen. I kindly request to take this complaint seriously and take action
                                    Feb 18, 2019
                                    Jan 16, 2019
                                    Voonik Tech Customer Care's response
                                    We would like to inform you that the bluelady.com is not Voonik.com. Kindly contact the helpline number of bluelady.com for any query with bluelady.com

Please note that Voonik shall not be held liable for any transactions done from your end in this case.
                                    We would like to inform you that as per the details shared by you. The order that you have placed id from Bluelady.com.

You can write to us: [protected]@voonik.com or call: [protected] or [protected] for any further queries related to voonik.