Voonik Tech Complaints & Reviews

4.8
Last updated Mar 11, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Voonik Tech

Having problems with Voonik Tech?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Voonik Tech customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Voonik Tech

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Voonik Tech Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Voonik Tech reviews & complaints(839)

Placed order on 26th Feb 2021. Order value is Rs 1326. There is no any message or notification regarding delivery. Payment is already done. Need to cancel the order and get refund. Or just deliver order.

Registered email- [protected]@gmail.com
Apr 02, 2021
Updated by Sagar Tiparadi
Any Status
No communication yet
Voonik Tech Customer Care's response, Jul 3, 2021

We have initiated the refund on Jul 2nd, please check your transactions.
Ref no: PAYOUT1625154193959E9o2zUBzM7a

I order for cloth like saree and dress on 27/12/20 and paid the amt but still I am not received any parcel ...I want my money back
    Aug 5, 2021
    Voonik Tech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    We are sorry for whatever has happened to you. We would like to inform you that we do not sell party wear saree or lehenga on our website (voonik.com). It seems like you have purchased from a different portal which sounds similar to our portal name(Voonik.com). Kindly find our disclaimer in the followed link. Link: https://voonik.com/pages/fraud-activity-disclaimer

Ordered product but did not recieve even after one month.waste company online fraud..
      Aug 5, 2021
      Voonik Tech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Concern, Can you please share order number and share the shopping portal url on which you placed order?

I order a saree from this website and dnn payment but within a week no message i received regard my oder..
        I send text after 13 days then, i received a message your parcel receive within a 10-12 business working days.. After this message no reply......

Peerzadiguda pin 500039 near govt school ddr colony
        Voonik Tech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Plzz solve my problem how many days i had to wait money also paid in online soo refund my amount soon

Cancel my order #v7174
          Order on Nov 1 2020 9.45am
          Cancel my order#v7174 plzz refund my amount immediately

Voonik Tech — i can't refund my dress i bought. they are cheating me

I already raisled a complaint before in consumer complaint.in. After that voonik tech responded me through mail that they dont have pick up facility. So they asked me to courier the dress toa adress that was attached with the email. So i couriered it to the particular adress in chennai. But the courier guy said that there is no person like that and adress like that and he returned my parcel again. So i then mailed to them again. But within...

Voonik Tech — I want to return product and want my money back

I ordered in voonik app and it got delivered to me yesterday which is a wrong product so i placed a return.. But initially they showed it as return confirmed but later they showed pick up failed.. I couldn't not contact customer service... Nothing i can do regarding this... So i wanted to return the product and wanted my money back. Whenever i try calling them it shows that incoming call for this number is barred. This is a complete fraud...

Voonik Tech — I wanted to return and get my money back

I recieved my orders which is completely different from what i ordered. So i wanted to return it. Initially it said that return is confirmed but after that it comes as pickup failed. I wanted to return back the product and get my money back. I couldn't even contact the customer care. When i tried calling it says that incoming call for this no. Is barred. So i want some response from the company and explain why my return is cancelled....

Voonik — return and refund

I Mr. Rajib Saha have placed an order on Voonik but when i am trying to place a request for return and refund they pop up a notification mentioning the server to be down.I purchased a shoe worth Rs.897. I have been trying to contact the customer service executive from a long time but there is no proper response.The order No is R[protected]-1.Please help me so that i can get my refund at the earliest possible....

Voonik Tech — order no is not showing on app and want cancel and return back money

Our order no. R[protected], this order is not showing on voonik app and we are also not able to log in my account on voonik. We were trying to call voonik from last 3 days on customer care [protected] but only today customer care received my call and he was asking your order cancelled because supplier dont have order product in stock and you will get money return back after approx in 10 days. We are not trusting and want cancel this order...

Voonik Tech — complaint not resolved but resolution team member marked it as resolved since I denied to provide my debit card details

I raised an complaint in consumer complaints for voonik order that i haven't received my order but it is showing delivered. Then one but raman singh from resolution team called me and told me that he will refund my money and asked debit card details including pin, expiry date and pin that we received in message. So i denied to provide the details so he talked to me very rudely and marked my complaint as resolved without...

Voonik — not received my order

Hi, i ordered one top from voonik and it has been delivered by ekart guy to the incorrect address. So i had raised a complaint with voonik but still i did not receive any order and the voonik customer support is yet to provide the resolution. Please help me what i can do in that case. It's already one week completed. I want my refund. And these voonik customer support are not responding to my mails....

Voonik Tech — delivered me with a wrong product.

I have ordered for a black shoe but i received a different shoe with different colour. My order no: r[protected]. I placed a return for the product but the courier service pick up boy didn't pick up the product as they found the product with different colour and ask me to contact with voomik. I call to customer service, but the guy on other side named arvind behave badly with me. This is my first time purchase with voomik and i'm...
            I have ordered kalalaya maroon colour saree on 24/3/2019., and 838/-rupees amount paid. My order No R[protected].
            The delivery boy is not coming to my address and telling me I am in gachibowly which tooks one hour journey from my address. He is repeating this from the last three days. Please help me in getting the product.
            Tanisha Neog's reply, Aug 29, 2019
            I orderd a dress from voonik online shoping but when i recieved it the quality is not good soo i retuned it but they not refund my money

Voonik Tech — refund not received after 10 days

My order number r[protected] 1st march 2019 was cancelled on the same day of ordering, but even after 10 days money is not credited to my account.

I have sent mails even talked with customer care but strangely yesterday they are saying entire money is credited to my account. But till now half the amount is still not credited.

Out of rs 7289 we have received rs 3696 (On 4th march 2019)...

Voonik Tech — not giving my refund back and also delivered me the wrong package

Voonik order no - r[protected]. Fisr they denied to refund my money and now they have return me wrong product and not even replying. Don't trsut these guys. They are totally fraud. They manipulate customer by blaming customer for everything. I have lost my rs 45000. Kindly help. I have all the proofs against this company. They first ignore my complaint when i had request them to return the parcel because it was received in used and dirty condition....

Voonik Tech — return of shoes

I have odered a shoes with order no r[protected]-1 not satisfied by the product. Invoice no. Pi/f/0119/[protected] invoice dated 22nd january, 2019. Description of the product artary casual shoes for men (Size :ind 8) hsn/sac code 64029910 rate (Per - item) rs.588/-

May i request you to kindly take return my product and send the amount to my account as early as possible.

P srinivas...

Voonik.com — received torn clothes against my order for long karti of worth 538. i received scrap only

I had ordered for a long kurti worth of 538. I received the following text message:
              Hello anuradha, your order #13926 with bluelady has been dispatched and shall deliver to you shortly.
              But against my order received only scrap. However i paid 540. Some strict action should be taken. Else the consumer will lost their confidence on online orders.
              The website blulady.in seems to be stopped. I tried a lot to return my order...
              +1 videos

Voonik.com — I didn't receive a full dress

I didn't receive a full dress that i ordered. But received cut pieces of waste cloth. I ordered for a full gown churidhar of 754 rupees and i received a lot of cut pieces of different clothes. I was cheated by blue lady. Very worst app ever. We ordered through facebook page. I was very disappointed. We opted for return and refund policy but it also didn't happen. I kindly request to take this complaint seriously and take action...