[Resolved] Voonik Tech — brenco half sleeve printed tre

Ajit Daksh on Jun 30, 2018
Exchange this tee size l
I need tee size xxl
Products brenco half sleeve printed tee
Gst number 27aazcs1672g1zr
Order id. R[protected]-1
One item half sleeve tee
My order no r[protected]
Order date jun 23, 2018
Inr 534
Carrier ekart
Awb no. Vnkc[protected]
My address. Mini security, room no 205, security branch., 2nd floor, charkhi dadri haryana, pin 127306
Mob. No. [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 3, 2018

[Jun 30, 2018] Voonik Tech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ajit Daksh, Jun 30, 2018
Voonik Tech Customer Care's response, Jun 30, 2018
Dear Ajit Kumar,

As per the telephonic conversation, we have successfully raised the return request against the order Id : R[protected]-1.

Your return order details are:
______________________________

Return process:

Step 1: On the initiation of your return request, within 4-5 working days someone from our delivery team will collect your package.

Step 2: Every return package has a unique number. Before returning your product verify the item to be handed over. In case of multiple returns different courier persons will come to collect different packages.

Refund Process:

Within 48 hours of picking up your return package, we will initiate the refund. We need your bank account details to refund the amount in your account. Please fill your bank account details in the link sent to your mail address, so that we can initiate refund immediately.

The refund will be credited to your account within 3-5 working days.

Kindly fill the bank details before the product is picked up for return, else the refund amount will go as Voonik credits to your Voonik account.

Note: We do not store any bank details with us. This is a secure gateway from HDFC Bank. Please note that Voonik shall not be held liable for any wrong refunds due to submission of incorrect bank details by you.

Team Voonik
Voonik Tech Customer Care's response, Jul 02, 2018
Dear Ajit,

We would like to inform you that your refund for Rs. 446 against the order R[protected]-1 is initiated as Voonik Credits. Use your credits to Shop at Voonik.

Please feel free to reply back to us in case any further help. We will be glad to help you.
Our customer care team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You can write to us: care@voonik.com or call: [protected]

Team Voonik
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I had given order for Scarpia men's genuine leather formal shoe order no.R[protected]. But the project delivered to me is entirely different. So i kindly request you to exchange it with that shoe which I had ordered.
Is a my not order
Is a difrunt order show

Manyata Embassy Business Park, Block N-1, Balsa 2nd Floor, Nagavara, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560045
    Voonik Tech - brenco half sleeve printed tre