[Resolved] Voonik Tech — goodwill impex casual wear mustard georgette tunic (size :xl)

Shamamah Afrin on Jan 4, 2019
I am ordered a product in your shopping site but i didn't like it and have a very bad quality not a better deal as shown in your image it is to poor in material and not comfortable for wear so i didn't like the product and i want to return it so plz kindly processed my request about my concern and send my refund in my bank account as given below
Name - sibtain zardari
Acc no[protected]
Ifsc - pytm0123456
Its my account send my refund instantly
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 8, 2019

[Jan 04, 2019] Voonik Tech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voonik Tech Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2019
Dear Afrin,

We are sorry that the Voonik product you purchased did not meet your expectations. We have registered your return request for Order No. (R[protected]-1).

Your return order details are:
_______________________________

Return process:

Step 1: On the initiation of your return request, within 4-5 working days someone from our delivery team will collect your package.
Step 2: Every return package has a unique number. Before returning your product verify the item to be handed over. In case of multiple returns different courier persons will come to collect different packages.

Refund Process:

Within 48 hours of picking up your return package, we will initiate the refund. We need your bank account details to refund the amount in your account. Please fill your bank account details in the link sent to your mail address, so that we can initiate refund immediately.

The refund will be credited to your account within 3-5 working days.

Kindly fill the bank details before the product is picked up for return, else the refund amount will go as Voonik credits to your Voonik account.

Note: We do not store any bank details with us. This is a secure gateway from HDFC Bank. Please note that Voonik shall not be held liable for any wrong refunds due to submission of incorrect bank details by you.

Team Voonik

Comments

I ordered 4 Kurtis and paid 1832 and got all torn clothes ...I want to place complaint against this can anyone help.

I want refund for my amount .please can anyone help as 1832 is not lower amount

The delivery boy also informed that return is not acceptable

Manyata Embassy Business Park, Block N-1, Balsa 2nd Floor, Nagavara, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560045
    Voonik Tech - goodwill impex casual wear mustard georgette tunic (size :xl)