[Resolved]  Voonik Tech — return of shoes

I have odered a shoes with order no r[protected]-1 not satisfied by the product. Invoice no. Pi/f/0119/[protected] invoice dated 22nd january, 2019. Description of the product artary casual shoes for men (Size :ind 8) hsn/sac code 64029910 rate (Per - item) rs.588/-

May i request you to kindly take return my product and send the amount to my account as early as possible.

P srinivas
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 28, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] Voonik Tech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voonik Tech Customer Care's response Jan 28, 2019 Dear Srinivas,

As per the telephonic conversion we have raised the return request.

We are sorry that the Voonik product you purchased did not meet your expectations. We have registered your return request for Order No. ( R[protected]-1 ).

Your return order details are:
__________________________________

Return process:

Step 1: On the initiation of your return request, within 4-5 working days someone from our delivery team will collect your package.
Step 2: Every return package has a unique number. Before returning your product verify the item to be handed over. In case of multiple returns different courier persons will come to collect different packages.

Refund Process:

Within 48 hours of picking up your return package, we will initiate the refund into the same account through which you have made the payment. The refund will be credited to your account within 7-10 working days.

Note: For COD orders, we are not accepting old Rs.500 & Rs.1000 notes.

Team Voonik
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I had ordered an sneaker of size no 9
But voonik gave me a sneaker of size no 8

Now they also not returning the item
They cancelled also
Please do some needful for it

Voonik Tech
    Voonik Tech Phone
    Voonik Tech Address
    Manyata Embassy Business Park, Block N-1, Balsa 2nd Floor, Nagavara, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560045