VTrans Movers And Packers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 4, 2022

File a complaint to VTrans Movers And Packers

Having problems with VTrans Movers And Packers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by VTrans Movers And Packers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

VTrans Movers And Packers

VTrans Movers And Packers Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 270 2236

View more phone numbers

VTrans Movers And Packers reviews & complaints(4)

V trans logistics has lost my parcel and unable to provide any resolution .please help .my docket no : 10659593
VTrans Movers And Packers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is Dr Kukreja from Ahmedabad, My daughter did her postgraduate @ Sree Balaji Medical College & Hospital Chennai, On 02Aug2021 we booked 21 items with V Trans cargo vide consignment note no 360 [attached], They raised a bill no 503 dated 02/08/2021 for 24, 780/- and promised a GST invoice for which the following details were shared with them

Local V Trans Chennai Contact Number [protected] / [protected]

and...

I gave my pet dog and other belonging to the above mentioned relocator on 13th may, 16 from Gurgaon to be delivered in bangalore. They promised to deliver the belongings within 7-8 days. Still I am waiting for the same. Whenever I tried to communicate with the relocator, they were unable to give the whereabouts and disconnected the call giving some illogical and lame excuses. They also gave wrong information..later they couldn't stand by their own words. I am worried for my pet dog.
    Dear All

i have booked in a parcel To Kochi
    Date-1-3-17 but still not reach the customer

Docket # 8199520

venkatesh
    Ph:[protected]

Courier (No. #1312) is not delivered since last 15 Days, on further followup Driver is saying you have not paid money although they have taken 32000 advance. (8000 has to be given on delivery) No delivery has been done till date. Office Number:[protected] Contact Persons: Suneel ([protected]), Yogesh ([protected]) On saying we will do Police complaint or Consumer Court complaint they reply - Do it we'll not deliver your courier (threatening back) Regards, Akash Thakur (Mb. [protected])
      I have shifted my House hold materials from Vadali Gujrat to Etawa, UP, during transportation some materials got damaged(photos attached)

Original fright receipt not provided by party(Required for claim from my company)

Agency not reciving phone calls

amartyasar's reply, Jun 15, 2019
      Damaged Materials received and original receipt not provided