Vvr Housing — vvr housing shamshabad airport paradise deluxe (near jp darga) - no marking stones and no developments as per the brochure

Hi sir,

My name is purnaiah vemuru. I have purchased a plot in 2008 at vvr housing pvt. Ltd. Represented by its managing director v. Vasudeva rao, s/o (Late) sri. V. Ranga rao.

My plot is situated at shamshabad airport paradise deluxe (Near jp darga) at sangem village & g. P. Keshampet (M), mahabubnagar district.

On 26th jan 2018, i visited my plot. The marking stones are removed by somebody for all most all plots. Venture's main gate also stoles. No security personnel was presented there.

Beside my plot, agriculture is going on. Whereas, it was also shown as a plot in the layout.in between the venture also, agriculture is going on. Whereas, as per the layout, everything has been converted into plots.

Developments such as marking stone, roads, drainage, electricity, fencing (For the complete venture), etc... That are mentioned in the brochure are not found.

I request you please take a complaint against the vvr's md v. Vasudeva rao and protect us by ensuring the plots are handed over to the buyers in a proper way.

[Jan 28, 2018] VVR Housing customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi sir,

My name is Ranjith Kumar. My Father have purchased a plot in 2008 at vvr housing pvt. Ltd. Represented by its managing director v. Vasudeva rao, s/o (Late) sri. V. Ranga rao.

My plot no is 411, is situated at shamshabad airport paradise deluxe (Near jp darga) at sangem village & g. P. Keshampet (M), mahabubnagar district.

Recently I visited my plot. The marking stones are removed by somebody for all most all plots. Venture's main gate also stoles. No security personnel was presented there.

Who else is having the same issue we can contact and then we will go in to the issue. My contact number is 91-[protected].
I too purchased and my contact [protected]
Kasim Munna's reply, Nov 18, 2019
Call me on 7013384752
i also have 3 plots in same venture same issue no development no resale value even at purchase rate

I have also invested in the same and have no clue on what's happening.. M Prabhakar Rao, raoprabhakar.[protected]@gmail.com

Flat No 106 Venkat Block, Opp E Seva Roi Rbr Towers, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016