Way2SMS.com

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Way2SMS.com Complaints & Reviews

Ek din way2sms se mujhe call aya unhone mujhe kaha ke aap ko 9500 ka ek gift voucher mila hai aur bhi mujhe offer diye maine accept kiya aur jab maine wo gift receive kiya to mujhe 995 pay karna tha jo maine pay kiya but wo gift 50rs ka bhi nahi tha aur aisa bahut logo ke sath hua maine abhi net jab search kiya to mujhe pata cgala hai so plzzz sir in logo pe action lo aur ab ye mera call bhi receive nahi kar rahe hai what i do sir plzzz help
notified about the posted complaint.
Same thing happened with me...way2sms.com's CEO or any authority should take a serious action against these fraudsters. Each day a new employee picks up the call, and ask to call back after 1-2 days and doing this from last 2 months

Messages not send

Hi my mobile no. is [protected]. from last many days i send msgs on this site but messages not received for any mobile no. Another person send me msgs which is received to my no. but my message not receive. please look into the matter
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
    I am using Way2sms for the past 4 months. Now I can send sms just 140 characters of text message only. I heard to know that...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Respected authority, I am Rishabh kumar kandoi (registered with mobile number [protected] with way2sms). A week ago, i got a call from way2sms by the persons named Rudra and Aashish informing me that my number has been shortlisted for a lucky draw under which i am given a jewellery set and a mobile recharge voucher, total of worth Rs9000 for which i was supposed to give Rs950 only as extra tax. By them, i was assured that the product can be returned within 15days and money would be given back. But now after getting the delivery and paying the amount, they are not picking up the calls. I would further assist you with their mobile numbers: [protected](rudra) and [protected](aashish). Way2sms.com is now unwilling to recognise the offer. Kindly reply soon. Contact: Rishabh kumar kandoi, [protected] Thank you.
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am writing this about a concern .. A boy has called me about a lucky draw winner..he said me that company has done lucky draw by email id and mobile numbers whoever registered in way2sms and i am lucky draw winner.As I am winner I won 2 gift vouchers .1st one is 3000 prepaod talktime and unlimited sms and 2nd one is a gold-diamond plated necklace which worth 6500/- and total is 9500 ruppes..As they asked me address i have given my address.He said me that gift will be delivered to my address in 2 days.I will have to pay 995/- ruppes ..so please check taht it is true or not .and reply me via my email id which is [protected]@gmail.com or call me please as fast as possible..
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear Sir, We would like to inform you that, we have recieved unwanted sms since last one month from mob no -[protected]., i am so worry..., , i don't know this person. Please look into this matter on priority basis & seriously. Thanks Regards Rahul Mob[protected]
        notified about the posted complaint.
        my mobile no is [protected], on this stated mobile no. regularly received unwanted sms.. please check.., if possible you can give the detail of this fake mob & id -[protected]...please help me
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi I am receiving SMS from an unknown number. The person is sending abusive messges. The no is: [protected]. Some internet site shows the number from Reliance and belonging to some person in Khammam. When the number is dialled it says 'check the number dialled' Date: 15th and 19th September, 2015 Kindly investigate
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Why you are send me the unnessary advertiing messages to my mail id [protected]@gmail.Com stop this nonsense works dont do that again if this work is statrt again i will file the case against you in the consumer court stop alltypes of advertising
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We would like to inform you that your website through this mobile no. [protected] sending us last few months slang language sms and disturbed us.
              Our mobile no. Are [protected] & [protected].
              We request to stop sending sms from this no. [protected].
              Otherwise we are forced to take legal action against on your site and this number ([protected]) .
              Please take the action as early as possible.

Thanks & regards
              Subhajit das ([protected])
              Sanjoy basu ([protected]) .
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                a caller called jyoti tyagi telling she is calling form way2sms gaziabad sya u have won lucky draw. u will receive sms packs...
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hello Sir, I have been getting vulgar messages from way2sms registered mobile no-[protected], but this no is not active. He is sending abusive words about my sister, so at last I blocked my no from way2sms block list but i want to know who is that person torturing me & my family. I hope you will do the needful. Thanks in advance!!

Regaring my Earnings

i registered in many but no earnings??? registered on shine and email an invoice & get paid and many plz do the needful thank you
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                  Respected sir My name is Nagendra Singh and my mobile number is [protected]. I am receiving abusing sms from a user mobile...
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Please delete my way2sms account and send confirmation emails, I have sent many emails regarding my account delete from way2sms.com, but they are not responding and deleting my way2sms account, delete my way2sms account thats it my number and user id: [protected].

paly

hi hw r u...me vimala
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

i want to deactivate my [protected] account. they are telling us to send mail to [protected]@way2sms.com and they will send 4 digit confrmtn number and i can delete account. but there is no response from them upon sending mail. And there is no any place in my way2sms account for entering 4 digit number (if they mail me no) for deleteing account. so please help me. roshni s
                    i want to deactivate my way2sms account or change my passward. pls help me
                      Second warning...

Now i will sue in court if you do not delete my account then.

Last warning.br...

Dear way2sms team,
                      I really feel so thankful and way more glad for having such a handy and congenial free sms sending website. Today when I was trying to send a usual sms to my pals from your website, it kept repeatedly showing the same error message. The error message read 'Submission failed due to SPAM Keywords in your message'. I re-checked my message for any SPAM words. There werent any. I triple-checked, and then found the same error message popping up whenever I try to send a message. Seems to me, there must be some technical glitch in your website today. Please clear the issue as soon as possible to enable way2sms uninterrupted following across the country. You're always the best. Please clear the issue to enable the free sms sending facility.
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

WAY2SMS has provided recently launched free international sms ..its asking unnecessarily to login to several other sites to increase sms limit...i have already registered 3 unnecessary websites what wa2sms has recommended..its not allowing to send the sms directly..there is a lot of procedure to send just 1 free sms also..i hav enetered captcha code already 6 times correctlly.its still not sending the sms..asking to create new accounts with unnecessary websites which is of no use..time is getting wasted to send even a single sms. sites it is asking for is :Wanna increase International SMS limit??
                        Register below at our sponsor's website & start sending again!!
                        Increase your SMS Limit
                        Register with the following website to increase SMS limit. Send International SMS with out any Limit Interruptions. Your Limit will be extended soon after your Register at the below Mentioned site.

Register @ ChatezeGet FREE RECHARGE for chatting on Gtalk,Facebook and Yahoo. Join now and get FREE TALKTIME just for chatting with friendsEmail and Mobile verification is mandatory.Register @ Chateze...

Like the above advertisement..its asking to register fior every unnecessary sites..
                        EVEN AFTER REGISTERING FOR THOSE UNNECESSARY WEBSITES LIKE THE ONE ABOVE, IT IS STILL NOT SENDING A SINGLE MSG..VERY IRRITATING TO USE IT.
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                          i am getting msges frm this no.[protected] . this no. has been switched off but still m getting msges from this no. actully...

Sir/Madam,

My way2sms account has been compromised/hacked.
                          I just received this disturbing call from some anonymous person, claiming that some inappropriate messages have been sent from my account to his mobile.
                          So now I want to permanently deactivate/delete my way2sms account, to stop further humiliation.
                          Any prompt action is appreciated.

Thanking you,
                          Aritra

Way2SMS.com — i want to delete my account

dear sir/madam
                            as i cant send free messages from my mobile,i would like to delete my way2sms account...