Way2SMS.com

Andhra Pradesh

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Way2SMS.com related photos (10)

Way2SMS.com Complaints & Reviews

sonny sharma
Dear way2sms team,
I really feel so thankful and way more glad for having such a handy and congenial free sms sending website. Today when I was trying to send a usual sms to my pals from your website, it kept repeatedly showing the same error message. The error message read 'Submission failed due to SPAM Keywords in your message'. I re-checked my message for any SPAM words. There werent any. I triple-checked, and then found the same error message popping up whenever I try to send a message. Seems to me, there must be some technical glitch in your website today. Please clear the issue as soon as possible to enable way2sms uninterrupted following across the country. You're always the best. Please clear the issue to enable the free sms sending facility.

ankitha_kewl
    WAY2SMS has provided recently launched free international sms ..its asking unnecessarily to login to several other sites to increase sms limit...i have already registered 3 unnecessary websites what wa2sms has recommended..its not allowing to send the sms directly..there is a lot of procedure to send just 1 free sms also..i hav enetered captcha code already 6 times correctlly.its still not sending the sms..asking to create new accounts with unnecessary websites which is of no use..time is getting wasted to send even a single sms. sites it is asking for is :Wanna increase International SMS limit??
    Register below at our sponsor's website & start sending again!!
    Increase your SMS Limit
    Register with the following website to increase SMS limit. Send International SMS with out any Limit Interruptions. Your Limit will be extended soon after your Register at the below Mentioned site.

Register @ ChatezeGet FREE RECHARGE for chatting on Gtalk,Facebook and Yahoo. Join now and get FREE TALKTIME just for chatting with friendsEmail and Mobile verification is mandatory.Register @ Chateze...

Like the above advertisement..its asking to register fior every unnecessary sites..
    EVEN AFTER REGISTERING FOR THOSE UNNECESSARY WEBSITES LIKE THE ONE ABOVE, IT IS STILL NOT SENDING A SINGLE MSG..VERY IRRITATING TO USE IT.

Aritra Bhowmick
      Sir/Madam,

My way2sms account has been compromised/hacked.
      I just received this disturbing call from some anonymous person, claiming that some inappropriate messages have been sent from my account to his mobile.
      So now I want to permanently deactivate/delete my way2sms account, to stop further humiliation.
      Any prompt action is appreciated.

Thanking you,
      Aritra

Way2SMS.com — i want to delete my account [Resolved]

linijohn
        dear sir/madam
        as i cant send free messages from my mobile,i would like to delete my way2sms account...

gokul4all
        i vl just earn by sending adds in way2sms :) i user many account for sendin mail to my known friends i vl earn top up once in a month r thrice.. now my account got hacked.. dono wat to do.. even my office account hacked dono wat do to...
        plz dont sent mails:) dnt lose ur mail accounts.. dey just using us in wrong way
        sir, my account is hacked. i didn't send any messages from last 4 or 5 months... i seen that conversation from my account on 6th september, 2012 i didn't send any messages from account on that day. so, please help me ...delete all messages in my account by hacking. and block my account ...

recharge amount

Dear sir, Today I going to try recharge my mobile from my way2sms balance but the balance is reduced but I didn't get my balance please give my balance as early as possible

Shubh85
          My mobile no [protected] is not active with me but my friends stil received sms from that number [protected]. plz help me to deactivate my account. The given no is not on my name it is with my husbands friend name
          My mobile no [protected] is not more active with me...With that same no ([protected]) my way2sms account is active...it is hacked by someone..plz help me to delete that account plz
          Hi i am also facing the same problem. Actually i used a number (9786****) from 2009 to 2011 after that sim was unfortunately missed. And that was republished after a year means year 2012 but i reg with my sim at way2sms in the year of 2009. But i can use that id still now too.
          harish
          my account is hacked
          My mobile no [protected] is not active.
          but i m still useing this no
          i dont know who, s hacking my passward
          an close this account
          i want to start my this account
          an plz send the passward my husband id
          [protected]@gmail.com
          plz solve my pro
          help me plz fast.

wrong registering details

my user id number is registered by another name i.e. KRISHNA SINGH BUT MY NAME IS RAHUL BHATIA. Pls immiediately take action as i am not able to use way2sms because of this wrong registration.

Way2SMS.com — DND [Resolved]

banuchand
            whenever i send msg to my mobile itself, i am getting like Submission Failed. Mobile Number is in DND, but i didnot activate...

Way2SMS.com — message not delivered [Resolved]

tamil30076
            way2sms : Submission Failed. Mobile Number is in DND...

tistanandi
            The recharge option at the left side of the website "http://site5.way2sms.com" is deceiving. After giving the bank account details for the mobile recharge, money is instantly deducted from the bank account. But after that it shows "Recharge failure". I've incurred a loss of Rs.110/- on 15.9.11 at bout 9:30 pm. The details of the recharge is as follows:-
            Order Number: Sep15452935
            Mobile : [protected]
            Amount : 110/-
            I DID NOT GET RECHARGE BUT BALANCE WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT MY MOBILE NUMBER-[protected] AND REFFERANCE NUMBER[protected]

sns.karthi
              Finally i got recharged.... Dont know how this happened
              i have paid for my online recharge.. but my recharge is not done.. i have sent many mails to [protected]@way2online.net

but they are not responding..
              my transaction number is sep21497173.

this is not good wat they are doing..
              they are losing their customers...
              i would suggest you all that please dnt recharge through way2sms.com.
              please sir do something against my recharge...
              and also please inform me through mail that upto when my order will be completed..
              i have paid 30 rs for my online recharge.. but my recharge is not done.. i have sent many mails to [protected]@way2online.net

but they are not responding..
              my transaction number is 0101|[protected]|1|22365497|4226018|30.00|I4||106325| .

this is not good wat they are doing..
              they are losing their customers...
              i would suggest you all that please dnt recharge through way2sms.com.
              nothing
              how to recharge for way2sms?

Way2Sms Mobile Recharge — Dont use way2sms mobile recharge - Cheaters [Resolved]

sns.karthi
                Heh There,

I tried to recharge my mobile using way2sms with their way2online.net service.

Through...

fizahaniffa
                Hello! way 2 sms service center!

recently I have received flirting sms on my mobile nos. my mobile nos. are [protected] & [protected].
                pls. these type of sms. I never subcribe your service. I am a central govt. employee, it's very easy for me to take necessary action against your web site.
                iam in jammu i have reliance msim i subscriber to way 2 sms but i did nt get the verificaion code o my mobile y an problem
                Firstly i just dun understand how way2sms redirects messages after 9 pm...which is totally against TRAI rules.
                Secondly How after 9 PM way2sms delivers the messages with proper sender ID inspite of codes provided by telecom industry.
                Its all about violation of TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India).
                Somebody explain please!!!

Way2SMS.com — stop receiving sms [Resolved]

deepthi suresh
                  i want to stop receiving sms from a particular mobile number through way2sms...

Sms E-Mail Unsubsignway2Sms.com — stop sending sms's [Resolved]

bodshowry
                  unknown sms 4m [protected]
                  I have received an SMS from cell No:[protected] that he/she has added me as a contact on way2sms.com....

Way2SMS.com — unwanted messages

Kapil Bansal
                  People are sending messages me through way2sms. I want to stop receiving SMS from everyone. My number is [protected]....

aniketsms
                  i am getting unnecessary sms on [protected] from [protected] and [protected] mobile number. please stop these numbers from sending sms to my above mentioned mobile number.
                  unnecessary sms to my mobile number
                  i am getting unnecessary sms on [protected] from [protected] mobile number. please stop these numbers from sending sms to my above mentioned mobile number.
                  i am getting unnecessary sms on [protected]mobile number. please stop these numbers from sending sms to my above mentioned mobile number.
                  am getting unnecessary sms on [protected] mobile number. please stop these numbers from sending sms to my above mentioned mobile number.
                  am getting unnecessary sms on [protected] from [protected].please stop this number from sending sms to my above mentioned mobile number.
                  block the no...

Receiving anonymous calls

I received a call stating that the caller was from way2sms and i am going to receive a gift worth Rs.9000(Rs.3000 as recharge and Rs.6000 as necklace).I also gave my residential address. The caller number is +91 [protected]. Please do take strict action.

ashishtrivedi

Please deactivate my account of Way2sms my no. is [protected]. My number has been sold to many agencies who constantly irritates by sending messages of their advertisement. I dont want this account and also in the account settings there is no facility available to delete the account so please kindly help me.

regards,
                    Please deactivate my account of Way2sms my no. is [protected], [protected]. I dont want this account and also in the account settings there is no facility available to delete the account so please kindly help me

mandar0307
                      I have received a SMS from number [protected]
                      Which mentions :
                      I have added u as a contact on WAY2SMS.COM to send Free SMS.
                      (to stop receiving SMS, email [protected]@way2sms.com)

sent via WAY2SMS.COM .

I would like to place harrassment charges on WAY2SMS.COM
                      And I would like to place approprite charges on Airtel Company for disclosing private information without permission.

Pl advise ,

IF there are more number of people who have suffered from the same issue ,kets unite and file a class action suite pr PLA against Airtel company sothat they will put the curb on releasing such list.
                      And put some legal proceeding against WAY2SMS owner sothat they will not spam our account.

pl reply
                      my email id :[protected]@hotmail.com
                      name :Mandar Deshpande

Idea — charged for way2sms.com sms

Respected Sir/Madem,
                      My mobile number is [protected]. I have registered WAY2SMS.COM for free messages.but in last E-bill send by Idea ,46 rupees charged for 183 mesg. Please check it and make it correct.How this big mistake done by such a big company like IDEA. Very shameful.

shasonelyas
                        I'm receiving very annoying SMSes on my mobile number [protected] from way2sms.com giving their mobile number as[protected] ; It says : I (Vikram) have added you as a contact on way2sms.com to send SMSes,to stop SMS email to [protected]@way2sms.com.
                        I want to ask when did he take my permission to add me as a contact.
                        When I went through the complaints made by other victims,I'm really very much annoyed and I do not know who will stop him doing this to people like me/us.
                        I request the concerned authorities to take appropriate action to stop such illegal activity
                        annoying SMS es on my mobile
                        I'm receiving very annoying SMSes on my mobile number [protected] from way2sms.com giving their mobile number as [protected]; It says : I (gohil) have added you as a contact on way2sms.com to send SMSes, to stop SMS email to [protected]@way2sms.com.
                        I want to ask when did he take my permission to add me as a contact.
                        When I went through the complaints made by other victims, I'm really very much annoyed and I do not know who will stop him doing this to people like me/us.
                        i m receving annoying sms on my mo. No [protected] frm way2 sms give their mo. No. [protected]. It say i(vickky) have added u as a contact on way2sms.com.

I requst u sir plz stop this no.[protected] it send me abseuing sms
                        I AM ALSO A VICTIM OF THIS FOUL PLAY. WHY CAN'T WE TAKE UP THIS LEGALLY AND PUT AN END TO THIS NASTY PROBLEM.

SUBRAMANIAN
                        KERALA
                        [protected] this number is sending me unwanted sms. please stop this service for dis number.
                        Recently I am receiving lot of calls like above stating "I ...have added...to stop SMS email to [protected]@way2sms.com.
                        Kindly arrange to stop these disturbibg calls. My cell no. is [protected].
                        Goutam Ghosh,
                        NTPC ltd Kahalgaon
                        Bhagalpur,

Way2SMS.com — deactivate account way2sms.com [Resolved]

SANISHA
                          i want to deactivate my way2sms.com account as m no longer interested in receiving nor sending messages....