Johnson Lifts

Contact Form

Factory - Chennai
Tel: +91 44 2649 0444, +91 44 2649 0980
Fax: +91 44 2627 2026

Factory - Chennai (Escalator)
Tel: +91 44 3718 3771, +91 44 3718 3774
Fax: +91 44 3718 3770

Factory - Nagpur
Tel: +91 71 0432 6971
Fax: +91 71 0426 5277

List of Offices

View More Information...

Load

Johnson Lifts related photos (9)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Johnson Lifts Photos

Johnson Lifts Complaints & Reviews

Observed the lift connecting to sidewalls of A 106, 206 306 etc while opening at 9th floor got stucked & accordingly has to be manually opened by sliding.
The security has also observed this particular issue & needs to be resolved
Also the lifts naming is essential so that it helps in addressing the problems.

Dear sir /Madam,
    Lift - LO 4507

I purchased new Johnson lift few months back and from the time installed almost every month 3-4 times having issues with lift every time engineer comes an fix minor and again issues comes. I have seen very poor response with call center and engineer. This is 3rd lift we ordered but having serious issues with this lift.

Please prioritise it and donpermanent fix asap.

REGARDS
    Narasimha Reddy

My lift no:m5951 1odays nundi lift not worked. Mee person vacharu meeku amc ledu.. Amc pay chestana memu proceed avutamu annaru memu lift daily 1 time use naa tarupuna 4 lifts orders vunnavi amc 10000.00 ki arrange cheyandi pls requested

I regret to point out that it seems as if there is nobody to take care of this particular issue, the situation has now crossed the alarming stage also,

We have expected much more professional response from a prestigious and reputed company like you

We were requesting you to treat this breakdown on a top urgent fashion, but it’s almost 2 months we are running behind you to get it done, our administration and maintenance staffs has to place frequent calls to get a proper service, for each call the Johnson service team made a temporary fix stating that the problem is resolved, but the same issue is repeating for almost 45-50 days

So please do provide us an actual date of the proper rectification and work plan

Johnson Lift No: L-G8953 under AMC Platinum No:SMD3154 has been facing repeated malfunctioning inspite of their service engineers coming over to repair.

The lift lands at the wrong floors and also indicates Floor 5 when there is only 4 floors in the building.

The building residents include very senior citizens with severe comorbid conditions requiring frequent visits to hospitals. In fact one of the residents has to undergo dialysis and is unable to use the staircase.

Require immediate attention.
          Muthukumaran
          Secretary,
          Sreshta Sundaram Apartment Owners Associaiton

Dear team,
            Lift not working from past 4days onwards, i have informed to many times to vijayawada office,
            But...

I am Ranka Colony Bilekhalli association member. We have taken yearly AMC. We have already register our complaint but after more than 15 days no repairs have been done. Lift is getting struck . So please attend this problem as early as possible.

It was assured by you regarding my complaint lodged one week earlier
              that the company would contact me within the next 24hrs. But it is regretted to state that even after a lapse of 7days nobody contacted me.
              It is requested to contact me so that I can discuss the matter in detail.

I had recently bought the lift from Johnson and but after some time the whole body gets rusted and don’t working properly. It stopped running all the Time. And no response from the office . No one is taking care of my problem. So kindly help me . They are responding for my problem and told me that it your problem .

Dear sir.
                  To
                  Johnson Lifts.
                  Dear sirs,
                  Ref: our lift no:LJ4033 at MK Tejus apartments, Visakhapatnam.
                  Sub: Frequent failure of above lift.
                  We wish to inform you that above lift fails every time power disrupts and does not come back to working, even after power returns. This only happens when power fails when lift is *IN MOTION* . This is causing much agony and mental trauma for passengers trapped inside lift. We had to resort to forcible opening of lift doors and help them climb out of the lift.
                  We feel there is something basically wrong with the operating relays, which are not being identified by your technicians.
                  Please take this message seriously and depute personnel for permanently solve this problem.
                  Thankyou
                  E. R. Murthy
                  (MK Tejus apartments)

Lift not working in society

My lift no is L-M9406

My lift is stopped by your amc agent after giving quotation for AMC after 1year and not coming to restart the lift .

If only AMC is availed jhonson lift will work ?

Before purchasing your agent informed AMC is our choice after first year, now stopping my lift and asking for AMC is not at all good behavior of the company.

Dear Team,

My lift is not working properly since yesterday and the buttons are not working. Please do the needful.

Prasad Ambati
                        +91-[protected]

Lift door not closed and lift standing on 4th floor from Sunday evening dated 07/03/2021

We have a lift installed in our apartment for 7 years now and we have been paying the platinum AMC every year. But, in last 1-2 years their service has become so pathetic for which they were blaming COVID-19. This year AMC is pending to be paid for which they are not ready to negotiate the quotation given by them in spite of multiple discussions, and they are not responding to the emails, no follow-up from them.

They are literally waiting for our lift to break-down so that we will agree for their quotation and it is like a threatening deal.

In this current condition, if we sign AMC with them, I am not sure what kind of service we could expect from them.

A four floor lift for 8 flats, lift shaft connecting the gear box breaks within 6 years of installation. Even after the payment...

We do agree AMC WAS PENDING, IN THIS CASE WE HAVE PROVIDED POST DATED CHEQUE FOR 15 March 2021, in the mean while lift have faced a problem we have called entire team, the team was not ready to support, even after the complete cheque for same date, while getting previous cheque they have not seen the date

the worst ever service and looting people in the name of AMC, CHARGING A LOT

We have the lift of your company which is not working from last 1 week and we had complained the same to your local executive on Saturday i.e. 13 Feb 21. He had sent 1 technician on Monday and he found some fault in some board. Now from last 2 days we are trying to contact him for the repair of the fault as soon as possible but he is not picking up the phone not even call back.

The lift provided by your company is malfunctioning. It is stopping at middle point of two floors and always watchman has to unlock it and make it to move. This is happening from two days. No maintenance ( AMC) charges are pending.
                                  PLEASE DEPUTE SUITABLE MAINTENANCE PERSON AND RESTORE IMMEDIATELY.
                                  THANK YOU.

We book Johnson lift in Tirupati September they told will deliver Jan end we paid 80percent money Tirupati people not responding didn’t deliver our product I have more exceptation on ur company pls return our money back we don’t want ur lift .