[Resolved] Weblink.in Pvt. Ltd — Placementindia.com a fraud website

Delhi, Delhi, India
 darshann singh
I am darshan sigh I am not satisfied by the service of weblink.inpvt.ltd. In the month of february Ms Monica from placementindia call me and told me that they have oppotunity showing GIS job in the field of Raniganj and Durgapur in west begal. I was happy that I can get chance to appear in this interview . She told me i have to register in placement india with 1140 INR which i paid them in their HDFC A/C no - [protected] on 09/02/2016. My receipt no is CBINH [protected].

After paying this money i did not get any call from their side . but i tried more and more now Mr Awdhesh take call and told me i have to pay 2280 more money add with 1140 and told me they will provide job opportunity according to my skill. I paid the sum 2280 on 17/02/2016 with receipt number CBINH [protected].

1 march i get service but i find there is no single job opportunity in GIS field in their portal.Now Mr. Awdhesh very proudly say that they i have no job regarding my skill and they have no interest in providing me updated CV for which i paid them1000 INR.

How shameful this is that a company saying like this. As i know their is so many job showing in GIS in West Bengal by simple click in google. and your company showing no job. This is very ridiculous.

I am still waiting for my C.V.

If they are unable to provide service they have to return money honestly.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 12, 2017
WebLink.in Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2017
Hello darshann singh,

We have already resolved your issue. Kindly Mark "Resolved"

Weblink.In Pvt Ltd.

Comments

Big time cheaters they did same with me. they are not providing me my domain details. i have filed case against them. i request you also do the same. we should teach them lesson

33 & 33A, Rama Road, Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110015