WebLinkIndia.net

Landmarks:Near Kirti Nagar Metro Station

Fax:
Fax:

Awesome

WebLinkIndia.net related photos (17)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

WebLinkIndia.net Complaints & Reviews

Nsaroop
Refer to our web site www.nisametalbuildings.com being maintained by you - contact us page wherein the enquiry form submission is not being possible for quite some time now due to "enter code shown below"" is stopping from form submission as the code is not displaying. This is leading to loss of enquiry from may possible clients which are facing this problem.
Please correct the enquiry form submission feature getting blocked due to code not displaying and submit error generated.

N. Saroop
Nisa pre engineered metal buildings pvt ltd. Delhi
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 26, 2018

[Mar 23, 2018] WebLinkIndia.net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
WebLinkIndia.net Customer Care's response Mar 26, 2018
Hello Nsaroop,

We have forwarded your issue and detail to related concern department. We hope, They will contact you and resolve your issue very soon.

WeblinkIndia Support Team
Promptly corrected on phone followup.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Weblinkindia.net — proper services not provided and poor & worst response [Resolved]

Karthick Alagirisamy
    This is karthick. On 14th oct'17 i gotta call from mr. Amit from placement india (Pi) for my job opportunities by that time...

Robertc
    Signed a contract for development of mobile app on 5 jul 2017 based on a detail contract requirements and promise to complete in 8 weeks.
    Made deposit payment to them to start the work on 12 jul 2017
    Made a second progress payment on 17jul 2017
    Despite chasing and clarifying nothing was done.
    No reply from them since 30 aug 2017.
    The attached photo is from the accounts from weblink pvt showing the money received from me.
    Contacts go by the names of:
    Mohit. [protected]@weblinkindia.net
    Sumit. [protected]@weblinkindia.net

non performance on development of app
    Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 28, 2017

[Oct 25, 2017] WebLinkIndia.net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    WebLinkIndia.net Customer Care's response Oct 26, 2017
    Hello Robertc,

We are very sorry for your bad experience with WeblinkIndia ! Kindly provide us your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone NO) so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quuickly.

Updated by Robertc Oct 27, 2017
    Well at least now I have a response from your company. But asking for my registered contact email, ID is this another delay tactic? Your account system has all my details besides I have posted the contact persons from your company, go and ask them please.
    WebLinkIndia.net Customer Care's response Oct 27, 2017
    Hello Robertc,

We are very sorry for the delay.. We have forwarded your issue to related concern department. We hope, they will contact you and resolve your issue very soon.

Updated by Robertc Nov 22, 2017
    It has been a month since I last posted this complaint about the service of WeblinkIndia.
    Multiple representatives from their company has contacted me asking for clearer work scope and what was my complained.
    These are all delay tactics resulting in no solutions nor any inclination of settling my disputes. So if anyone is thinking o[censored]sing their service or currently serviced by them please be forewarned. They are crooks.
    various company representatives called but nothing forthcoming.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Muhammad Irfan khan (Kolkata)
      This company is the biggest fraud compnay i have ever came across in my life... Let me tell you something reader they promise fake jobs etc and once they received the lump some amount of money they don't answers the call.
      In one day this company is black money more than 1 million by making fool to our indian brother and sister... And they have 7 fake company... I will do my best to take this company to supreme court to check their income as well asked cbi to get detail for their source of income and try to contract with mr kejriwal in twitter to make aware and take somes legal action for this kind of fake company..
      Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 30, 2017

[Oct 18, 2017] WebLinkIndia.net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      WebLinkIndia.net Customer Care's response Oct 26, 2017
      Hello Muhammad Irfan khan (Kolkata),

We are very sorry for inconvenience. Kindly provide us your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone No) so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

Weblinkindia.Net Support Team
      Updated by Muhammad Irfan khan (Kolkata) Nov 03, 2017
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Weblinkindia.net — i paid 50% deposit for website upgrade and they are demanding balance before any work done [Resolved]

brendan mulligan
        We are a business based in ireland, we were contacted by weblink india in november 2016 looking to carry out web development...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Weblinkindia.net — Dont trust Weblink India Pvt.Ltd company. Weblink India Pvt.Ltd made for fraut activity [Resolved]

[email protected]

Weblink India Pvt.Ltd...

Weblinkindia.net — My website work Bonomally [Resolved]

Sanjaybo
        Dear sir madam

About 3 montes ago i paid for my website to be done I pais in total USD 1300.00 for a whole...

prashantbmehta
        It is lala company has killed my profile on there web site, I cant approach any sr manager to convey
        Exporters India is poor company, you can name it as lala company where toppers o[censored]P - Bihar employed doing no work, I gave them most of the details to build my web site they have made their own web site in my name something different from my work without any understanding and then they behaving cheap. Management hide behind jr. executive... very poor and cheap experience. There is no management to talk an settle issue, unwantedly arrogant without any work culture and education.
        request you to return my domain
        …. Prashant b Mehta packagingidea.in
        Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 20, 2017

[Feb 14, 2017] WebLinkIndia.net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        WebLinkIndia.net Customer Care's response Feb 16, 2017
        Good Afternoon prashantbmehta,

We are very sorry for bad experience with WeblinkIndia ! Kindly provide your registered contact detail (Email Id and Phone No) to us so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

Weblinkindia Support Team

Weblinkindia.net — Dont trust Weblink Weblink India Pvt.Ltd made for fraut activity

Weblink India Pvt.Ltd is completely a fraud Company. Be aware of Weblink India Pvt.Ltd, A Delhi base website designing company.
        They promised a lot and they are not delivered anything, They are playing with customers, want more money and will cheat absolutely.

Pranay5185
          I am Pranay Agrawal from Spell Tech Pvt. Ltd and my website Jewelspell is under development with weblink since December 2015 and still not complete.
          I have been Cheated, falsely guided and still the work is not progessing.
          My website is live on AWS Amazon Servers which I informed weblink at the beginning itself that we don't want there servers but only need there support for getting my website live on AWS Cloud Servers. Which they agreed upon saying that they have team who knows all about AWS Servers. The result is that I have to hire Services of 3rd person to put my website live on AWS, because weblink team doesn't know even ABC of Cloud Servers.
          In this 14 months span our project which was 2.40 lack worth was pulled to 3.5 lacks where they agreed to give all the features we asked and then did fraud with us saying that all the features were not writen in the document. This 3.5 lack rupee document was never shared with us.
          At present when I have a Expert in AWS Cloud servers the weblink has wasted my 3 weeks and still have not rectified my problem on live website. They are not ready to learn any thing about Cloud Servers, we have the Expert to help them understand things.
          I am simply outraged and feels Cheated.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 18, 2017
          complaint is not resolved. this people are cheating at this points also. they have not resolved the issue and still have marked the complaint as resolved.

[Jan 14, 2017] WebLinkIndia.net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Pranay5185 Jan 14, 2017
          One thing I forgot to mention is that to get all the features that I was promised for rupees 3.5 lacks now I have to pay more 2.5 lacks to get the same features. Now the total cost of my website is 6 lack rupees. Which this people have simply cheated with us and now still I am not getting any proper service and response. I have already paid more then 5 lacks to weblink and looking like fool to trust this people.
          Updated by Pranay5185 Jan 14, 2017
          WebLinkIndia.net Customer Care's response Jan 16, 2017
          Good Afternoon Pranay5185,

We are very sorry for your bad experience with Weblinkindia ! Kindly forward your registered contact detail (Email Id and Phone No) to us so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

Updated by Pranay5185 Jan 28, 2017
          my no. [protected],
          registered No.[protected]
          email : agrawal.[protected]@yahoo.com
          WebLinkIndia.net Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2017
          Good Morning Pranay5185,

Thanks for providing us your contact details. We have forwarded your issue and detail to related concern department. We hope, we will contact you and resolve your issue very soon.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Weblink India Ltd — Cheating/making fool and taking money and not providing promised product/services [Resolved]

Kalakruti Sarees
            Weblink pvt ltd company is making fool and cheating me.
            Weblink pvt ltd company taking money for product/services and...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

MitaliSharma89
            Still I feel, it would have been better for both o[censored]s, if they had briefed about the handling once they delivered the website. It would have saved me inconvenience and both of our precious time. Thankfully the executives were quick enough to respond to my concern. One of them called me and asked me regarding my issue which I explained in detail. Seems there was some misunderstanding on my part. The executive guided me regarding how I could make the required changes and took me through the procedures step-by-step. Now that I know what to do, it is a good thing. I paid the company to build a website for me and they delivered a fully functional website to me within the scheduled time. But once I had access to my website, I found that I was unable to make any changes as per my requirement. I promptly lodged a customer care department.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 5, 2016
            thanks team for your support. otherwise

[Oct 04, 2016] WebLinkIndia.net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            WebLinkIndia.net Customer Care's response Oct 04, 2016
            Good Morning MitaliSharma89,

Thanks for staying in touch and listening very calmly everything. Actually we always try to resolve all issue of our clients.
            We hope, we will have good communication in near future.

Dear sir

We are from ss product from Hyderabad we already huge amount for domain seo and other services of exporters India portal, but we not get our domain id and password yet of www.active-s.co.in I hope

prachi1989
              Few months back, I got a website designed from the Company for my online business. I was happy with the e-commerce website they designed for me, but, the real disappointment was their after-services for the management of my website. The company failed to provide me the extra benefits like SEO implementation, and the additional features, which were originally the part of my website’s one year contract. When they did not respond to any of my calls, I decided to put my complaints on the Complaints section. To my surprise, I received an immediate response from their customer care executive. He patiently listened to my grievances and apologized on the company’s behalf. In a week span, the fresh features were added to my site the way I wanted along with some additional services rendered as compensation. Though I believe that such problems shall not arise at the outset, however, if the company takes heed of their customer issues in a professional manner, it is appreciable for sure.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 16, 2016
              sorry for complain, i was afraid by one of your executive. at last thanks

[Sep 16, 2016] WebLinkIndia.net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              WebLinkIndia.net Customer Care's response Sep 16, 2016
              Hello Sir,

We are very sorry for inconvenience. Kindly provide us your registered contact detail (Phone No and Email Id) so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

thanks,
              Weblinkindia Support Team,
              I believe that weblink is not at all concern about the complaints their customers raise.
              Weblink might not be in need in getting repeat customers and even the recommendation.
              I have earlier submitted the complaint about all the wrong things happened to us but no one seem to care.

I want the authorised person to call me

Weblinkindia.net — Realestate india [Resolved]

Realty Capital Corporation
                Dear

I have bought a real estate services from mr shailesh shukla, platinum membership for 3 years along with...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Weblinkindia.net — Website control panel & domain passwords [Resolved]

KUMAR SCIENTIFIC CO.
                We have already paid charges to weblink in pvt. ltd. for control pannel with domain id/password. they have...

BK.Bill
                I was being promised a dedicated support executive will b with me all the time but to my utter dismay even my calls r not responded my site is haveing some issues which i have already discussed with you, here i m sending screen shot of my site how it appears on moblie now earlier it was so beautiful n page fit

2nd i am a paid member n there is no promotion of my company on ur portal leave direct promotion on search engines
                When i type REAL ESTATE AGENT IN SRINAGAR in google ur portal comes at 2nd number n when i click on that there shows some 44 dealers with details in srinagar TO MY SURPRISE MY COMPANY IS NO WHERE IN THE LIST INSTEAD OF BEING AT THE TOP AS A PAID MEMBER i m sending u 2 screen shots of same
                Kindly look in to the matter and respond accordingly asao

Bilal Khan

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 21, 2016

[Apr 12, 2016] WebLinkIndia.net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Good Afternoon BK.Bill,

We are very sorry for inconvenience. Kindly provide your registered contact details (Email Id and Phone No) so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

Dear to all
                My self vikash yadav work as property consultant in location Pune maharashtra. actually some time back call me by Manju shahu and force me for buy the gold membership plan, she is told me pay only 16000/- you get Responsive website, SEO permotion on google, but befor SEO activation i give you 36 buyer leads according to your property, than i am agree and pay the amount by online. after that she called me next day again and Request sir please pay next payment for Mobile Responsive that amount is 15000 Rupees/- that time discuss me by Manju Shahu, Ajay Rawal, Sunaina Verma they are again force me sir please pay 15000/- other wise service will canceled and paid amount will not refundable, in between they discuss around 3 hours on phone call . finally payment will done from my side by online . total pay Date on 24 july and 25 june 2016 the amount is 26000/- Rupees and till now not any work related to my business. they are not update any kinds of things and not responde to my call actually i call him and ask what happening on my about work. allllllllllll are CHITTER, LIAR ...more time i request please refund my money . finally again i request to Director of Weblink.in pvt ltd. MR. Sunil Kumar Gupta please refund my full Rupees amount- 26000/- . i do not trust on your company so please accept final request and refund the amount. i hope you give me reply on my regards contact.

Regards:-
                Vikash Yadav
                Founder
                Plan Reality
                Mob[protected]
                Email- Vikash.[protected]@gmail.com
                Add- Pune, Maharashtra

pmatchayha i
                  I have purchased one buylead in Exportersindia.com, the transaction ID is[protected], amount taken but not buylead released . date :08.04.2016 time 15.14 hours . Please pay me back the amount. Rs.458/-

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks & Regards

P.Mani
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 18, 2016
                  Good Afternoon,

We are very sorry for inconvenience. We forward your issue and contact details to our related support team. We hope, We will resolve your issue very soon.

Apsi lal
                    I had contracted weblink for the management of my ecommerce site maaponi.com under the clause that backup of my website should be maintained every week. after the contract many changes including the SEO implementation was done on the site and some additional features were also added to the site. But when i asked for a backup from them after 8 months of contract, what they provided is a backup which was taken in first month. Since i had no other backup and my site crashed, I completely lost my website.

Now i am receiving lame excuses from the team
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 15, 2016

[Feb 11, 2016] WebLinkIndia.net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Good Afternoon,

Weblinkindia.net — Complaint for bad service support [Resolved]

Harshadbhai Solanki
                      My company name: Jay industries, Bhavnagar I had upgraded my package for 15 pages to 25 pages and i paid on 0ct.2015, but...

Deal Khazana
                      Dear weblink directors and management, As we have purchased a project i.e. "deal khazana" from you. we have chosen your company so that we didn't get any false commitments and cheating in our project. but all our expectation are broken. we feel cheated by your staff and everyone we came across our project. because whatever is needed for the project to do the work of the project, but no-body cares at all. All they have in the response is useless and false commitments and they cheat. we really don't know where to go in this situation when we have given the cost in advance in all. today when our marketing team gets to work and show the website to our clients they find new bugs everytime they open it. because it is not as per the proper quality checks and proper tests. if anyone can help us please help us we are in a very tough situation and don't know where to go to complaint and where to get our solution.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[May 13, 2015] WebLinkIndia.net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Weblinkindia. Net — India no - 1 fraud website making co awarded by store108. In must read [Resolved]

sanjeev108
                        Weblinkindia. Net is a big fraud website making co. They
                        Are really un - professional & foolish people always they...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)