Western Club Online Shopping — regarding not received products of prepaid payment

subhash.rtgh on Jan 31, 2019
I ordered on westernclub.in website on dt.-24.01.2019& made online payment (UPI) Rs 1500 for the ordered products, my order no is 64838 as per their messages sent to me on my registered mobile. But, Iam shocked, when I checked in my account on their website, there is no any order detail or tracking no . Available .And when I call on given mobile no. it is saying "the no. is not available".so you are requested to kindly take actions against defaulters and how to recover my hard earned money guide me. All reference screenshot attached.

regarding not received products of prepaid payment
regarding not received products of prepaid payment

Comments

Cheater western club me ne bi bhag liya Aur
550 rupes ki bhali char Gaye so bhai log be careful humare tu payment gayi Aap savdhan rehna cheater se

WT we do know against of Western club where we complete know.i am bather about again some people cheat their me again like me

Western Club Online Shopping — Did not receive my order after follow up also have made payment online (prepaid payment).

I ordered on westernclub.in website on dt.-January 19, 2019 & made online payment Rs 380 for the ordered products, my order no is 49241 as per their messages sent to me on my registered mobile. But, Iam shocked, when I checked in my account on their website, there is no any order detail or tracking no . Available .And when I call on given mobile no. it is saying "the no. is not available".so you are requested to kindly take actions against defaulters. All reference screenshot attached.

Western club why I don't get my order till now and I have made online payment of Rs 485 on 25 january 2019 and my order no is 67320 .And by the way plz take it seriously

i have ordered a kurti from wesrern club on 23jan 2019 with order no 59774 through upi mode .. order was confirmed but it was not received. even they didn't respond on their facebook page . the name has also changed to Theshinningindia. this is fake site

ordered on westernclub.in website on dt.-24.01.2019& made online payment (UPI) Rs 1360 for the ordered products, my order no is 63298 as per their messages sent to me on my registered mobile. But, Iam shocked, when I checked in my account on their website, there is no any order detail or tracking no . Available .And when I call on given mobile no. it is saying "the no. is not available".so you are requested to kindly take actions against defaulters and how to recover my money guide me.
Cheaters i am from cyber police i will teach you a lesson in a week if you didnt return my money and others money too
My order no you provided me was 63588
I have ordered on westernclub.in website on dt.-24.01.2019& made online payment (UPI) Rs 469 for the ordered products, my order no is 63217 as per their messages sent to me on my registered mobile. But, Iam shocked, when I checked in my account on their website, there is no any order detail or tracking no . Available .And when I call on given mobile no. it is saying "the no. is not available".so you are requested to kindly take actions against defaulters and how to recover my money guide me.

Western Club Online Shopping - regarding not received products of prepaid payment

Ahmadabad City, Gujarata