Williamstag — fraud

Aravinth Arvindan on Nov 1, 2017
Hi guys.. Like gnane it solutions there is another data entry wrk has came.. It's name is williamstag.. This is another company of providing free works without any investment.. So we guys must be very careful.. Here i attached the link

Data entry offline jobs without investment. To get register click http://www.williamstag.com/register.php salary will be up to 30, 000 per month. Limited seats
Beware of fraud companies like this

Complaint comments  100 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Really? Coz just now I've accepted their project. They asked me to complete it till 1st Nov and pay 14%GST first n then they will pay me the amount of salary
chinni2905's reply, Nov 11, 2017
Don't pay any amount.

tell them to deduct from your salary.

if they are asking amount before payment, then they are fake
Thanks for waking me up. I was planning to register with this. Thanks friend.
Is it fake????
Why you telling so???
kancharla sidhvi's reply, Oct 30, 2017
Is it really
have you worked in that??
why are you telling so??
GST is mandatory with every companies from past 3 months am paying to different companies there is no issues..i agree every one has there own opinion you guys die.
ShobhaA123's reply, Nov 9, 2017
@fazalmass KIndly explain how you resolved your problem. If possible call me on 9444849290.
@Haripriyadk service tax applicable yes, , , will they provide the invoice if they do so... it will be added why it needs to pay upfront??
i am also working on daily payments form filling. i m getting daily 250 rs. on paytm. start up they took 3689 + tax. from two months no problem with payments.
Christy Arnold's reply, Nov 7, 2017
can u send me this form.filling details pls
@ Aravinth Arvindan, have you worked with them? How are you saying that they are fraud company? please be more specific! Has your friends or you experienced any issues with Williamstag>??

Kindly respond! Thanks
Have you worked with them?

Now I've accepted their project. They asked me to complete it till 1st Nov and pay 14%GST first n then they will pay me the amount of salary

this company legitimate or fraud?
pls inform
Rasitha Sherin's reply, Oct 22, 2017
Plz tell me...becoz I am working now..I also completed 45pages..plz tell me friends...
Christy Arnold's reply, Nov 7, 2017
have u got paid...
I am working with this company.. till now i dint get any problem i have completed 65 pages i make sure you will earn good money and this is legitimate company all the best.
Sudhirmanjunath's reply, Oct 25, 2017
HI,

Have you received the payout for the work done??
Vyshak n's reply, Oct 30, 2017
Did you get the payment?
Friends, plz reply when u get salary from this company after paying 14% GST.
hi frnds, i also got a project. its end date tomorrow nov1.if any one got cheated by them pls inform me
ShobhaA123's reply, Nov 9, 2017
submitted my project. The agent prabakaran asked me to transfer rs.3850/- to a pay tm no. The salary will be credited on 18th nov, he said. New work will be send to me by 20th nov, he said

I have not yet paid the amount as I got doubt that why they show it as a GST, when there is no GST for salary.
Is this really fraud just now they call me and asked me 3000 for ad viewing
aishu shiyu's reply, Nov 2, 2017
no idea
somebody tells this is fake.but they not reply y they tell so.i am now doing a typing project .they didnt ask any money. but they ask one thing if i got payment only if i pay gst 14 %..i am waiting for the project qc report now.i think we will pay gst for govt .not them.i dont how it is, any way am waiting for the result.
bvmk127's reply, Nov 7, 2017
Have you cleared you gst
Aishu, can you send a mail to jithinjose8475@gmail.com..its urgent
hello frnds, there undergoing a real cheating. because i think they send same project to every one.dont pay gst .plss careful
Vikings's reply, Nov 3, 2017
@Aishu, Can U forward the project to me pls.
Ganeshyaniv@gmail.com
We are 10 people are under same projects already informed by the company same as a trail project to see our quality only 3 got selected and we got our payment now we are in live project.. stop spreading rumors on reputed company.
Vikings's reply, Nov 3, 2017
@akhilesh, thanks for sharing.
We aren't spoiling any one's reputation we just confirming Abt well knowns of company.
We are not ready to get cheated again.
That's all no hard feelings 😉
If possible can u share the payslip to ganeshyaniv@gmail.com
bvmk127's reply, Nov 7, 2017
If you got any payout please share the payslip, if you are telling truth
@philipose george, i'm from kochi, i'm also working for data entry, as i cleared trial project in september i got 16541 rs, now working on base pack live project. i lost money in many companies, this company is ok. i will refer many, thank you william stag.
bvmk127's reply, Nov 7, 2017
Is there any payslip with you...proof for payout from williamstag
Did anyone get the payment from this
Did any one get payment fron them??plzz reply
Michael.jesus's reply, Nov 7, 2017
i am also new one but my friend working she referred me to this company she got last month,

Williamstag - fraud