[Resolved]  Wipro — Didn't receive offer letter

I had attended an L1 interview with wipro for bigdata developer role on march 10th 2021 and cleared the same and followed by L1 they've scheduled an L2 interview on next day (11th march) morning in the form of teams meeting. The interview persona said, you've cleared an interview and you'll receive an call from HR.

I called HR on friday (12th march) to enquired about further process. He confimed that, "technical team gave a green signal to go ahead with offer initiation and i'll proceed forward with HR interview".

It's been a week now no update from HR so far. I chcked with Manager of the project and he confimed that "we will roll out an offer in two to three days as we are having some portal issue and we are resolving it"

My questions is, i didn't get any portal link to upload my details/documents. Even no official confirmation from wipro that i've cleared an interview.

Kindly help me to get the offer asap as am completely depending on this offer.

Thanks in advance.

Dhanasekar
Mar 30, 2021
Received an offer letter today [30-03-2021]
Mar 18, 2021

Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 26, 2021
Updated by Dhanajun23
I received an LOI (Letter of Intent) today [[protected]]. They've confirmed that i would be receiving an offer letter once the documentation and BGV complete.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I gave technical interview 2 weeks back and HR on 31st May . I got email for bvg doc upload and uploaded the same . No updates after that. Where can I check bvg status .

Wipro